Here's your new UI bro

here's your new UI bro

Attached: topcringe.jpg (2555x1437, 564.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/a3dp0z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soulless but not terrible

How is this bad

allods online looking good

doesn't even look like wow anymore

No soul but it's close to what I always end up creating for the most screen real estate cause I never liked cluttered Raider shit while I'm out in the world. Too bad the game is dead and buried.

I wanted to love that game so bad but the fact the game limits your EXP per day unless you SUBSCRIBE and then you literally have a button “click to move to next quest area” made the game not even have any real gameplay.
Boring trash.

Did they make bagnon the standard yet? Are there any classes that have under 15 abilities? I don't want to use too many spells. Just have 1-5 set on my macros then shift+1-5, then ctrl+1-5. I can't really find a good way to handle more than that.

S my D

soulless mobile ui

Attached: 1650559930069.png (758x746, 682.96K)

Looks pretty close to the UI I was using last time I played. Will be nice to possibly cut down on a bunch of add-ons.

Attached: Dennis.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Don't remind me of this game... so many memories

Move self and target bars above the hotbars already, stop with the back and forth all over the screen nonsense

post it

looks like a tranny made it

furries are obnoxious to begin with, but dragon furries take it up another magnitude

lmao @ blizzsluts having to put up with this new wave of faggotry

I sincerely hope the both of them die of some undiscovered parasite-inflicted disease.

Uh is there an option to use the old UI? This looks like a mobile game and there was nothing wrong with the old version...

Looks exactly like FFXIV

You can probably use an addon, it's what I did before quitting, after they updated the UI to what exists now.

Naturally, there's also the option of quitting the game because why the fuck would you give these pieces of shit even a penny?

Well it's less cluttered than my XIV UI so they must be doing something right.

Attached: 1624768160953.jpg (1920x1080, 992.89K)

Yeah I already unsubbed a long time ago. I'm mildly interested in WotLK Classic because I never got to play it the first time around and everyone says it's amazing, but I'm pretty sure I'll be in Army boot camp when it releases so fuck me. And fuck retail. Shadowlands felt like an endless series of chores.

So ... you americans play this? kek what a bunch of morons.

wait a segundo this is actually clean as fuck, i like it

looks good.
too bad about the dragon models

Finally.

What is it with blizzdrones and being in the military. You really are a soulless npc paypig aren't you.

Thanks

it's a video game, you spastic.

That is a grown ass man how the fuck is he seriously acting like this

I'm talking about the trans children hashtag you filthy degenerate

>Looks exactly like FFXIV
which looks exactly like WoW with bartender.

ah, so you weren't sperging out about a video game, you were sperging out about a photoshopped tranny tweet. very normal behavior.

Kill yourself.
That is all.

Thank you, it's about time for a fucking upgrade.

>Played Vanilla as a kid
>Never played a single expansion
>Come back for Classic as an adult
>Level to 60 for the first time in my life
>Try Shadowlands
>It's disgusting
>Unsubscribe
>...
>Get called a Blizzdrone on Yea Forums

Attached: 1619551846830.jpg (196x258, 10.24K)

do you ever get bored of having no friends or real life connections?

because it isnt wow anymore IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED YET SINCE OVER A DECADE STOP PLAYING IT HOLY SHIT STOP PAYING THESE PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS

private servers exist :)

>Get called a Blizzdrone on Yea Forums
on Yea Forums you're whatever user is delusional enough to think you are.

Attached: model.png (543x679, 667.03K)

microplastics in the environment

the same way grown men sit on Yea Forums spamming tranny pics all day.

I'll never forgive them

streamable.com/a3dp0z

>Hmm should we go with the established aesthetic that fits our universe, the drakonids? Or the scaliebait that fursona looks like it was ripped from the Second Life store.

Attached: blTH9HZ[1].png (681x641, 369.8K)

you just know he's a rapist

Do you not have phones?

(You)

What am I watching

Looks great, glad they're updating it. The talent rework and profession revamp look great too. There also isn't going to be any borrowed power.

I'm thinking WoW's back.

He's a wannabe Englishman, the first thing he did was move to London and adopt all the toxic politics that are destroying his country. He's a painfully middle class and a narcissist to boot, bet he doesn't even speak welsh.

god i fucking hate that UI design has been taken over by UX trannies

>Tfw just seeing (you) makes my monkey brain feel good for half a second

Why am I like this?

>Implying

Attached: abyX4ln[1].png (686x497, 453.51K)

the only upgrade here is the mini map.
the rest looks terrible.

no worries. you can just use the Classic UI addon that already exists right now and you won't have to deal with this cringe.

>muh dragons
don't care retard, your next post will be about tranny devs.

Yea Forums getting mad at a tweet that never happened

Attached: 03.jpg (591x770, 173.23K)

>Why don't you want to praise these abominations that look completely out of context to the point even r*ddit isn't simping for Blizzard
Fuck you too, faggot. Go back to twitter.

Attached: D1m7qfL[1].jpg (900x698, 93.01K)

The reality doesn't matter.
All that matters is perpetuating a narrative and being perpetually outraged.

Attached: why 4chan became so jarring identity politics r9k pol.jpg (1297x159, 56.86K)

It was a ruse? Can't believe I got bamboozled like that...

Attached: 1619059961039.jpg (663x579, 38.65K)

lmao it looks like one of those WoW rip offs from the 2010s

Goddamnit, the Idea of a dragon race that has their own special abilities to the point that its an entire class is so cool.
But unfortunately it looks like SHIT

Attached: 27316-new-class-race-dracthyr-evoker-in-world-of-warcraft-dragonflight.jpg (1533x1024, 455.37K)

When Blizzard's own artists need to be schooled by devs from different studio's and have their art corrected so it looks more like Warcraft you know they have internal problems.