Instakills you

>instakills you

Attached: dragonlord-placidusax-ruin-laser-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 70.39K)

youve trooned out, troon back in.

maybe if you're a vigorlet it does hehehe

I literally never died fighting this boss.
First time I killed him with an underleveled dagger cuz my mainly elemental weapon did shit tier damage.

just jump or close the distance

just burp on him CmonBruh

It's called a vigor check pussy but frankly you have no excuse because this boss is insanely easy to dodge

4head

dragon bosses are unironically the best in Elden Ring out of any Souls game, which is ironic because the rest of the bosses are ass compared to the other games

>not having 99 vig + heavy armor + Opaline Bubbletear
NGMI

>super attack that leaves him open for 20 seconds
It would be bad game design if it didn't one shot you retard

if you have 20 vig WITH a great rune on that many hours into the game you are not allowed to cry about oneshots
you are clearly either retarded or intentionally smashing your balls with a hammer for a challenge run
most likely, both

Attached: 1549702456470.jpg (1065x1091, 316.21K)

didn't do Placidusax but I still prefer Sinh over the others

>*fire travels under model*

They were fun minus the same dragon you fight 5 times

Are any buffed incantations worth using after the 1.04 patch?

How do you guys dodge this attack? I usually sprint away, then to the side

I have 40 with radahns great rune (activated) and it still instakills. I have been consistently getting him down to about 1/10th health and getting destroyed by this move.

him and the one you fight at the end of Fia’s quest are imo two of the best boss fights in the game
Yeah but then again, they’re less cancerous than the putrid tree spirits and tree guardians that stand behind every corner after Altus

You really struggled with this nigger? Beat him my second try

>all the good dragon bosses in the game feel undertuned and die too easily

>i agree thing is bad
>but not as bad as this thing
>implying this makes it okay

skill issue. apply yourself next time

people that didn't get sniped by this move don't understand why people hate this move.
>the fight is ez tho
It is easy, but that move will 1hko from across the map when it looks like it won't hit anywhere near you.

no, it doesn’t, Elden Ring is filled to the brim with enemy recycling but what can i do? At least i had fun fighting the countless amounts of recycled dragons.. something i can’t say for most of the other recycled bosses

What's wrong with the worldboss dragon fights? They're fun. They're not like iron virgins, crystal soldiers or prawns or something irritating to fight.

This isnt dark souls, 40 isnt enough
Respec to 60 or continue to die instantly

based, sinh was the best

Attached: 1628757829337.jpg (2560x1440, 684.29K)

even with half that, bosses wouldn't one-shot you in DaS1. Even on an SL1 run the only dangerous one-shot I can recall is Manus's wombo-combo

It's shameless padding to artificially bloat boss difficulty.

nothing really fun about scatching theit feet while they do their long ass frontal attacks

I love the durability mechanic in this fight. It's like they knew they would never get to play with aggressive durability again after the reception DS2's got (which wasn't unfair criticism, don't get me wrong), and went for a last hurrah.

The spell is so goddamn cool though. I think it got buffed in the newest update as well

take off your -def talisman

I just said this isn't dark souls
The average mid-game enemy has more health and defense than Gwyn

I also loved how it worked as a hint to players, that they were doing the fight wrong by treating it like a DaS1 boss and just running around to the back/sides. Everything just clicks once you realize you're supposed to attack the head/neck and won't receive any durability penalty that way.

It's not a hard boss, but it's so satisfying.

It's a souls game by another other name, user. Just one where the damage is way overtuned in the second half.

Thats not me I just saved an image from searching "placidusax Lazer"
I did this and won. Thanks.

he's pretty easy to dodge. If you get hit its your own fault. He doesn't do any anime combo chains.

I loved this fight, the presentation was amazing, I beated him second try b ecause the first I just wanted to see all his attacks.

you fags suck at video games.

I did this fight today on a pretty glass cannon sorcery build with about 45 VIG and with the magic scarab that increases damage taken, and at no point did I get one shot.

I've been watching some other people play to get build ideas and see how they handle the same challenges I did and of all the people I watched, the ones who leveled Vigor were by far the most boring to watch. There's nothing interesting about a player who facetanks a boss, spamming jump attacks with two colossal weapons or lmao2kat L1 mashing, not needing to learn the boss's moveset even remotely, and then claiming the boss was easy or forgettable afterwards. Of course the boss was easy when you made yourself effectively fucking invincible. The best and most entertaining ones are where people struggle and have to see everything the boss throws at them before winning.

One particular note was a person who said they would remember the Mimic Tear boss because it was a mirror match, then later said they'd never seen enemies mimic players before when fighting the transformed Silver Tears in Nokstella. I know,
>why are you watching streamers faget
but I'm addicted to this fucking game and can't get enough of it, even when I can't play it cause I'm not at my computer.

Yeah pretty much all of them. Offensive incantations are pretty damn good now. They're still not as damaging as you can get sorceries and are less fp efficient, but they're versatile, do good damage and now the slower ones with big aoes have a lot of hyperarmor which makes them very much worth using in a lot of situations.

I was powerstancing omen killer cleavers so yeah it's obviously going to be different than your sorcery build.

You're missing my point. I did get hit by his beam, but it still didn't one shot me. I don't think he's capable of one-shotting a character with 40+ vit who isn't wearing no armor and -def talismans, unless you count eating a full combo as "one-shot".

40 VIG is perfectly fine for all bosses. If a retard like me was able to beat the game at 40, you have no excuses.

probably alot easier cause powerstancing bleed colossals is easy mode ++ especially after the updates

I bumped my vitality up to 60 and killed him anyway. But you do get one shot by the Lazer breath attack with 40 vitality. I have 0 reason to lie.

I’d be disappointed if a big fuck off Godzilla laser didn’t.

>less than 50 vigor by this point
>and Marika's soreseal to boot
You're a fucking idiot

It was easy. I was destroying him every run. That 1 Lazer attack just kept getting me.

I wouldn't know. I killed him first try. Just like Midir in DS3.

Yeah, it's a great blend of skill check and gimmick that DS2 always goes for, but kind of hit the sweet spot only in the DLCs.
It also gives us the experience of fighting a dragon in its prime, unlike Kalameet that was gimped probably because they couldn't figure it out on the technical side, but without being obnoxious with it like Midir could sometimes feel with the chasing. Midir is stronger as a skill check, but there's too much fight for not enough skill required, he needed a bigger moveset to make up for the HP, maybe a phase 2 that played around with the dark magic a bit more, instead of just one new move.

This is the second time I've said it but that's not my screen shot. I literally just searched "placidusax Lazer on" Google and saved the first image for this post.

Point still stands, endgame anything less than 50 vigor is asking to get fucked

How do you even get that far away from him?

I just figured that DS2 was so broken that it required multiple weapons and I just switched weapons.

>the ones who leveled Vigor were by far the most boring to watch. There's nothing interesting about a player who facetanks a boss, spamming jump attacks with two colossal weapons or lmao2kat L1 mashing, not needing to learn the boss's moveset even remotely, and then claiming the boss was easy or forgettable afterwards.

that's called playing smarter, not harder

Let me solo him.

bullshit
40vg is fine

50 is fine, 55 is pushing it and 60 is too many points for too little return. Anything less than 50 when you're 120-150 is just being stubborn

How the fuck do you even get hit by this from that far away?

Pethaps, but it's also playing in a more boring manner. I personally don't see how almost literally steamrolling every boss is any fun, the battles are over before anything interesting happens.

Nice health bar retard.
Radahn teaches you to level up your fcking vigor. I swear games like horizon forbidden west are made for your type of room temperature iq retards.
I beat him with a keen straight sword and dodge roll.

>getting destroyed by this move.
You dont know what iframes are? Dodge through it retard.

Third time ive said it but that's not my screen shot. I literally just searched "placidusax Lazer on" Google and saved the first image for this post.

Why do you insist on not roll dodging through them?