There is not shot people figured out where blaidd was trapped without the wiki

There is not shot people figured out where blaidd was trapped without the wiki
So from wants us to visit forum just so we can visit areas and get ending that we otherwise we would never experience?

Attached: 16498615375539.jpg (1980x1114, 177.28K)

ops wrong picture
I am drunk

Attached: Screenshot_139.png (1389x236, 68.57K)

You don't need to talk to Blaidd at all to finish Ranni's quest.

didnt ask

how are you gonna get the darkmoon ring from the chest?

>"Now I fight as John Christopher Depp, Actor!"

By getting it? Ranni gives you the key after killing the baleful shadow, which spawns even if you haven't talked to Blaidd at all.
He doesn't even appear as a phanton inside Ranni's rise if you start her quest after Radahn.

I finished Ranni quest without looking once at the wiki or even thinking about opening it
suck it, neuronlet

Attached: has_anyone.jpg (400x400, 36.14K)

the only time I saw Blaidd was when I whistled for him at the ruins then again at radahn, after that I did the ranni shit and he wasn't even there and I didn't see him until the baleful shadow thing

Blaidd and Iji deserved better desu

quinbros.. ban inc

Attached: Jon ESLbuckle.jpg (750x502, 73.06K)

Imagine amber coming home and telling you to kick her sweaty feet from the red carpet and when you hesitate she slaps you or kicks out your knees so you’re forced to the ground and pries your mouth open with her toes, I mean that would suck. Totally. Especially if she then just did a butt slam right onto your chest then spit in your water and told you to drink it. Hoo boy that would suuuuuuck.

Why is reddit overwhelmingly supporting Depp over Amber?

Stop following me

you forgot the part where she shits on your bed

based

Attached: 1639875726327.png (1582x1526, 116.89K)

Because he did nothing wrong so much that it even overrides feminism

>poops in your bed

Attached: 1635283604208.png (479x560, 45.59K)

because you can see the evidence from the trial yourself and even normalfags are waking up that "BEL-EEF ALL WYMYN" is fucking retarded

Found the reddit incels

go back to bunkerchan you troon faggot

Not a reddit thing, it's all over the net. You don't just poop in some celebrities bed and go unnoticed.

cus they aren't capable of critical thought

I didn't know about Blaidd being trapped until after I finished the game. I did think it was suspicious that Iji went "y-yeah he had an important mission!" but I dunno how I was supposed to figure out to re-check all evergaols

So you just like pretending to know what people are talking about if it means you get to shoot a put down at reddit?

I kept hearing blaidd was trapped but I never found the gaol.

Can't wait for Depp to win the trial

can you repeat that in english?

Yes, their goal with these games has always been getting people to communicate and talk about their unique experience, creating that feeling of being on the schoolyard, talking to your friend about how you saw this sick thing and he goes "wait what the fuck are you talking about?"

he might not; see Vic Mignogna and probably Chris Avellone as well. Even if you have proof of harm, malice, and lies once you are deemed a figure of public interest it is nearly impossible to win a defamation or libel lawsuit.

Still worth filing though; if you can get the evidence out and public back on your side the damage can be mitigated even if you lose the trial. Well, unless it's Britain and the media slags you because they're even more pozzed than us in the US somehow LEL

I understood him fine. Have you tried not being an ESL, believe all wymyntard?

His massage made perfect sense, retard

>There is not shot people figured out where blaidd was trapped without the wiki
>So from wants us to visit forum just so we can visit areas and get ending that we otherwise we would never experience?

Thanks OP.

Attached: OP.jpg (257x196, 9.57K)

why are you talking in 3rd person? you should take your meds

>ESL trying to communicate
awww it's so cute

irony

I thought you were making some equivalence to Ranni fags being obsessed with an obvious psychopath who will turn on them in a heart beat

"hmm what I check back on the 3 locations Blaidd was before and see if he could be there?"
there you go fucking retard

>doesn't know the difference between irony and hypocrisy
LOL

god she's so hot, but... yeah

I wish /qa/ was still here so I could see fresh basedjaks of Johnny Depp

For me, I just remembered there was a chest next to Rennela a couple of hours before getting the key, and it made sense since it was carian royal or something. The real question is that talking to the doll at that EXACT SoG is absolute BS.

>he just keeps going
you really upset huh?

I'd let her shit on me if you know what I mean lads

Attached: 5ce.jpg (992x716, 50.51K)

>hurrr u mad
>u mad that I'm retarded?
>hurrrrr
lol

why didn't johnny just kill amber and bury her in the garden?

Attached: Secret-Window.jpg (2048x1423, 398.85K)

can you repeat that in english?

Why? You don't speak it so what would be the point?

what language do you think I'm speaking right now?

Retardanese

Faggotish

Isn't Mike Z winning his trial?
Thank god Mariel & Co. were dumb enough to keep using the company Slack so that he could collect all the logs.
But yes, it's unreal how much effort you have to do to clear your name AND the justice still might not see it your way.

Anyone with half a brain can see Amber is a nutcase trying to smear Johnny just because he wanted a divorce 6 years ago. The NPC thing to do would be to believe her because "rich guy bad, woman never lie".
For once people are paying attention to the facts and siding with the real victim.
Your comment that reddit is lacking in critical thinking shows you don't understand the context of the subject at all, yet you weighed in anyways. You just want to take any excuse to shit on reddit. An admirable notion, but the deficiency in your uderstanding makes it clear you are just trying too hard to fit in.

There I hope thst explanation heled you understand my post better.

My boy Johnny's innocent.

In english, doc
>you don't understand the context of the subject at all
because I don't agree with reddit?

All the women in the comments I've seen have been standing up for Heard because of "I was abused too". Honestly, sorry that happened and it seems like violent and controlling situations/relationships are hard and scary for women to get out of. Just in this situation, the roles have been reversed.

>All the women in the comments I've seen have been standing up for Heard because of "I was abused too". Honestly, sorry that happened and it seems like violent and controlling situations are hard and scary for women to get out of. Just in this situation, the roles have been reversed.

what's your fixation wit reddit retard? have your own opinion for once you husk of a man jesus christ stop crying on Yea Forums nobody gives a shit

So why do you believe the woman who has demonstrably lied.
Tell us.