It's beyond over

It's beyond over.

Attached: FB_IMG_15884432918083569.jpg (670x960, 363.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU
reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/idbww2/ogremake_spoilers_sorry_little_buddy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gackt when

>Seethe
>rent-free
The chad thing would be to realize both versions of games are amazing and that they both offer an amazing experience.

This.

But the remake offered a terrible experience.

based

Attached: 795-1648454506-1055693296.png (1721x969, 2.63M)

Nomura is the biggest fucking hack in the industry

Should I play this game? Should I get a copy for PS1 first before PS5 or should I wait for all the remake sequels to be fucking released?
How close is gameplay to XV because I didn't wanna play XV and I didn't feel as though there was enough in the demo for me to get a feel for how the game will play entirely

What didn't you like about it other than "the story wasn't exactly what I wanted"?

It was really, really stupid.

What was stupid about it?

This would actually be a neat picture without the wall of seethe. I didn't even like 7 remake so don't come at me with cope or whatever buzzword you think would make me mad.

Tifa Katsuragi. Nice to meet you! This is Yuffie, my little sister. She's a bit energetic!

Attached: Tifuffie.jpg (2960x1440, 1.05M)

The chad thing to do is filter anything from Business Division 1 from the last fifteen years.

Not his fault that faggots keep enabling him

>FB_IMG_15884432918083569.jpg

Attached: 1608749396593.jpg (326x319, 34.56K)

The remake is terrible. Amazing? My ass lmao, mediocre at BEST

Time Jannies, worse pacing with revisits to the sewer, Motorcycle Demyx, Sephiroth is a worse villain now. There's more but i can't be bothered

Dont care, didnt play the new one, even though PSN gave it to me for """free"""
imagine being the cucks who are actually waiting years on end for the second part (of probably 5) for this absolute dog shit nostalgia bait cashgrab

Attached: 1616034585616.jpg (676x758, 90.38K)

FF7R is a masterpiece, don't listen to Yea Forums.

Insert time ghosts in Game of Thrones, TLoD, Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Harry Potter or any story out there. Then come back and tell me the result.

It's all so true. Fuck Nomura.

Attached: 1650553575726.jpg (1024x572, 73.78K)

Not if I don't play the remakes and only remember the original. Checkmate retards

Attached: 1610569711443.jpg (622x459, 38.82K)

The promise has been broken
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU

Attached: Barkley 2.jpg (1280x720, 125.01K)

>amazing

Attached: 1554734501615.jpg (500x616, 54.21K)

Correct decision. I just want to erase my mind.

FF7R is no different than Kurtzman Trek and Disney Star Wars.
It's defended by the same normalfag retards and zoomers, too.
Just one more old thing needing to be made shittier to fit the 'tastes' of this new generation who can't make anything new, only ruin what came before.

you didn't fall for the preorder trap now, did you?

Both the remake and the original are painfully mediocre movie games with stale, shallow gameplay. It's only so beloved because it was a lot of people's first JRPG.

>Kurtzman Trek and Disney Star Wars.

Attached: 1557160757514.jpg (373x332, 45.48K)

I can't believe smoothbrains still think 7R is a remake and not a post-Advent Children time travel sequel.

Never played the original FF7, but Remake was padded out and boring. The pacing was also all over the place with pointlessly long segments that lead to a basic cutscene of characters standing around. The story wasn't even coherent, despite it apparently being only one small section of the game.

It's just a sign they didn't actually play the game, since the second half outright state it is a sequel.

Learn your lesson the hard way faggot, 7Remake is not welcome here

I don't think your issue is with the spoopy time jannies themselves. I think your issue is that we know why they're there and that is to try and prevent something about destiny and Aerith's death or what not. Which I'll agree is lazy writing that we already know this by the end of the first game, but the OG has a few tones about defying fate as well.

reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/idbww2/ogremake_spoilers_sorry_little_buddy/

What a sad "life" you live.

I did. I'm a fucking idiot.

Oh well, lesson learned. Not paying for a mainline FF or remake anytime soon again.

Imagine all of the people that played this game thinking it was a Remake and then getting spoiled on the original because Square thinks false advertising is cool and subversive.

>release half a game
>for 60 dollars
>people still bought it

No, I think their issue is definitely that lazy meta writing is fucking isekai light novel dogshit.

I knew it was all over when Sephiroth appeared in the first hour of the game

lesson learned. never preorder, ever, anything.
Just replay the original and have fun

The literal only good game in the FF7 franchise is FF7.

More like 1/4 of a game. Otherwise you're correct.

>Just replay the original
>have fun
eh....

Can't you get the original on ps5?

kill yourself nigger

Wrong. VIIR, CC and DoC are all great.

Remake cloud, barret, reno, and sephirot are hotter now so its the definitive better game.

Compilation is such a gay mess. This remake made me hate it even more.

Single digit IQ. You problably drool when distracted.

You mean post-Dirge of Cerberus sequel.

>VIIR
Hard disagree, but I can at least respect that someone can have fun playing it.

>CC and DoC
lol, lmao even

Attached: 1150339708414.jpg (200x300, 7.16K)

See

>entire filler section where you go up to the plate and meet Jessie’s parents
>going through the sewers…..twice
>Leslie and “muh gf”
>long ass loading screens hidden behind cloud squeezing through tight corridors
>that long ass “hold forward” “gameplay” from the church to Aeriths house
the padding was apparent and quite frankly insulting

DoC is peak PS2 soul

Attached: 1586255368189.png (3508x2099, 1.17M)

>release 1/5th of a game
>call it a remake
>but it's actually a sequel
>somehow this is ok

>logical fallacy, the post

>making this entire image just to bait people
mental illness

FF7r gameplay is 10 times the entire gameplay of the original.
Fort condor alone is 10 times all the minigames of the original.
1 character in remake, both gameplay and characterization, is 10 times the characters in the original.
The music is also 10 times longer and better.
One single boss fight in remake has more involvement than all the bosses in the original.
Even the events in FF7r are 10 times more deep with more subtlety.

No, walking around a world map isnt content. No, a random different enemy model that isnt a threat and behaves as any other monster isnt content. No, a useless materia or E. skill isnt content.
FF7r is 15% of the original? wrong. The original is 15% of the remake, this will be much more real when the entire remake releases.

If you are also gonna argue that the original has more content because "uh i get to see gold saucer bro and we see temple of the ancients bro and we see this story beat bro and" then congrats, you liked FF7 because of being a movie game. For you, thats ff7, a movie game. A movie game where you """explore""" places and see story beats.

Why are FFVII fans so autistic? Legit question

Attached: 1648131514648.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

bait

JRPGs draw that crowd, it's even worse with Dragon Quest

>motorcycle segment……twice

Jimbo is not a person user