Xbox will try again in Japan

Xbox will try again in Japan.

Attached: file.png (645x620, 59.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFp1wFroJyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like this is to bring japanese games to a western audience. japan is been completely taken over by nintendo

theyve been taken over by mobage

its SEGA's huge project that they are wasting almost 1m yen on.

Bankroll pso3 please

Me: getting more Japanese games on PC
Snoys: seething with no games

>GROUNDBREAKING PRODUCT
>product

Already soulless

>almost 1m yen
Damn, Sega must be in a worse state than we thought

I hope Microsoft funds concept clones of traditionally Sony franchises like Persona and Final Fantasy.

It could be a new console or something.

get ready for another Babylon's Fall

shit publishers like square enix likely won't be involved thank fuck

I'd like for Phil to try and revive Scalebound in his attempts at gaining more traction in Japan
But, man, looking at Babylon's Flop, I don't think Platinum is capable of doing anything good at this point

Lost Odyssey remake

You can't break into Japan as a foreign company, they're all racist.

>Microsoft and Nintendo will take over gaming
Why does this feel so good?

>japan
It's probably another streaming service

But they already have one there.

I mean, if Microsoft just do a little bit of pushing and not actively alienate Japan, and Sony continue to shit their Japanese bed, even in a few years things would be looking up for Microsoft.

Plenty of multi nationals have, you just have to actually understand what they want. So many Western countries just try to shoehorn in existing product without knowing the Japs don't want that shit.

Last time they tried they immediately went back on their promise by not allowing gal gun on their system so fuck off.

I like how retards here think Microsoft is "almost there" with Japan when they have been trying for over twenty years now and still haven't succeeded

Western companies don't care what Japan want because the west is where the money is and even Japan knows this

kill yourselves xlosers seriously

Mobile actually and Sony owns several of the most popular mobile games

Bring back Cry On for fuck sake and ask Yoko Taro if he wants to direct it since if I remember right it was the last game Cavia worked on.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFp1wFroJyQ

Attached: Cry On.jpg (1920x1080, 63.55K)

Bring back Lost Planet you fucks!

so, the second season?

Attached: 1411028566-11.jpg (1920x1080, 238.47K)

>Enter thread about Western company trying to enter Japan
>say they don't care about Japan
They obviously do or they wouldn't keep trying. A country with a market as rich as Japan isn't going to be abandoned because it's hard to enter.

Never going to happen because the problem is AccessGames. Microsoft greenlit season 2 and there is even a screenshot of it, then Swery "got sick" and left his job to then miraculously get better and start his own studio.

Attached: d4 s2.jpg (300x168, 8.61K)

It's entirely Microsoft and it's because Microsoft wants a monopoly, not because le Japan is super special.

>actively alienate Japan
Oops Japanese games are problematic sweaty
Watch as all these devs MS are working with come out and say MS was hard to work with and forced changes.

Attached: 456.jpg (640x480, 67.63K)

With the new era being anti-woke, that's probably ending due to Microsoft not wanting a full government investigation here in the US.

>It'll be different THIS Time

Kek, the Gaming division execs have their preferred pronouns posted on the website. They have literal trannies on board, this place loves to talk shit about Sony being woke but Microsoft is a far bigger offender

>With the new era being anti-woke
Pso2 got a height censorship because gods forbid if you make a womanlet or a loli in a japanese MMO
And don't forget the whole master>handler, blacklist>blocklist word swap
Can't believe they bothered to do that shit

No, Sony is definitely worse, every time I think Microsoft is bad, Sony comes out and are 10 times worse.

will stick to switch, anything out of the west is dripping with niggers trannies and aids

Xbox will not succeed in Japan for 1 reason alone: they are not Japanese. This is the same reason they bombed the first time. They don't understand the culture, the shady business dealings needed, the otaku pandering.
Let's look at Nintendo. Why was the switch successful? Japan is not necessarily the "stay home and game" country anymore- surprisingly they are quite social (Wii, MMO dominance, etc.) Nintendo has been a business since the 1800s. They know their country. On the other hand, while Microsoft sucks, I doubt they would be stupid enough to try pushing Halo and Gears of War again. They tried to secure a few otaku titles in Japan for the Xbox 360 the first time around (idolm@ster, et al.) but it wasn't enough. They will try to build a Japanese console from the ground up.
Now, it's highly likely that this new console will be a portable xbox if they are talking about Japan. Ultimately, this leads back to the original point - what do they have to offer in this regard that Nintendo doesn't? They are smart to see a vacuum left by Sony's departure, but remember that Sony was also Japanese. Microsoft coming in will seem unnatural, no matter what they try to do. It would take years at best to establish themselves.

Attached: microsoft-logo-blue[1].jpg (1680x840, 105.37K)

Everything Microsoft touches goes to shit.

Wonder how Yea Forums is gonna react when the Kojima Xbox game gets announced.

Guess what? If I can't play Gal*Gun on your consoles, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1647970701793.jpg (1080x1080, 151.37K)

>racist
That's a bit ironic because most companies come into Asia pushing their business plan in a foreign environment and expect Asians to just adapt to them. Said companies usually don't bother to assimilate into the culture themselves.

Attached: LMAO.jpg (1920x960, 1.38M)

These. Not buying it.

Ironic, considering OG Gal*Gun was X360-only.
Also tell me about Returns. Is it a remaster, an enhanced Port of the x360 version? Or a remake?

Fuckers won't do shit and any sane jap won't buy anything from microsoft in current year
At least the 360 got a shitload of Japanese games and finally we got a new Fatal frame after gods know how long, and I gotta guess its the same "censored for NA audiences" game they released years ago

user, no shit a loli game about shooting guns at a school got rejected by both xbox and playstation

it's going to be a monster hunter clone

what the fuck do you think video games are you retard?

>Competent developer
>Platinum

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

it's a 10th anniversary remastered version of the 2011 game

Sony rejecting japanese stuff is to be expected after moving to commiefornia,

VR

It's not even loli. It's ambiguously at high school (they refer to it as "academy" in the game).
If they're 16-18 that isn't even illegal in most of the world

How long was this in development? 3-4 years? And it still wasn't even half finished. Even if it was true that microsoft demanded features, platinum was completely over its head in this project. They don't have the capabilities for large games.

Even though he's a retard for calling it a "loli game", I believe he's talking more about the school shooting relation. Americans are mentally ill.

So, what is the story behind Deadly Premonition 2?

It is 100% Microshit's fault for their ridiculous demands and changes. Kamiya even had to come out and apologize about not being able to meet Microsoft's retarded demands.

I hope this "groundbreaking product" it's just a multiplayer Genshin Impact

>Snoys are malding because even M$ are investing more in Japan than Sony is
kek

Tell that to Apple.

Evidence? Literally the exact same was said about Rare games for over a decade till it was confirmed that Rare actually had too much freedom.

Attached: 93B01AC5-6758-493C-8966-35A5C9E3629F.jpg (790x445, 16.53K)

Attached: 4h6al8401l581.png (626x463, 132.6K)