Who should I side with?

who should I side with?
what's the most sensical thing to do?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF6vwvt7_Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what's the most sensical thing to do?
that's cute, user

Attached: toddclose.jpg (474x229, 10.24K)

Brotherhood of course

I'm pirating it with all DLC too todd
it's a cool FPS, but a mediocre RPG

Institute and Minuteman. Use the Institute's teleporter and be at a settlement within 2 minutes. 2 minuteman

Brotherhood
Minutemen are a far second

you better not, user.
lest you invoke my wrath

Attached: angery todd.jpg (499x499, 61.13K)

brotherhood because they're racist and they have cool armors

oh I'm also playing with around 20 mods
NEW VEGAS RADIO INCLUDED

you fool, now the game will crash every 10 minutes, how do you like that?

Attached: smug todd.jpg (474x614, 51.07K)

nice trick todd, the vanilla game crashes anyway

Who cares? Factions in this game are dumb shit.

but now your install has... SIXTEEN times the crashes!

Attached: todd howard.jpg (738x1034, 427.7K)

>Brotherhood seems to have their shit together and is well organized. Anti-mutant and anti-synth, assuming their whole flaw is that they would kill ghouls on sight, even if they're still intelligent
>Minutemen seem to mean well, but man, what the fuck, they can barely do shit. They don't even have armor and keep destroying laser rifles for their shitty high tech laser musket rather than sticking to hunting rifles or all the other weapons scattered everywhere
>Would legit sell out humanity to Skynet
>The wacky retarded scientists that are saving humanity by experimenting with them or straight up murdering and replacing them with synth, or just straight up letting synth wander around killing everyone. May as well be Cyberdyne
Always find myself siding with Brotherhood.

Why does the institute consider their slaves to be the future of humanity while not acknowledging their capacity for free will?

there is no why

Attached: sick todd.jpg (474x469, 18.44K)

>They don't even have armor
they have a uniform which is just clothing you can stick beneath real armor.

How does the institute manage to create a child that is almost 99% human (considering gen 3 synths are basically printable humans with CPUs in their brains) yet somehow doesn't have the capacity to age?

there is no how

Attached: crack howard.jpg (474x469, 37.59K)

Wish they weren't permanently low level, and at least have higher health and hidden DR to compensate for the fact that the AI is shit for using cover or being tactical.
Otherwise ya, I get it. They're suppose to be organized and well trained settlers who'll see your signal, drop what their doing and grab a weapon, and go help out. Which is why I wasn't a big fan of that popular Minuteman overhaul mod that just gives them all combat and power armor.

Why is it that despite the game making such a big deal of the broken mask incident that we don't get any actual hints as to who was responsible for it besides the confirmation that the institute had no fucking idea who deployed that synth to Diamond City? Why even bring up the fact that they weren't the ones that officially ordered that synth if you're not going to develop that revelation? Why do you even get the option to say that you're a synth or better yet why are the only choices for an old memory when asked by DiMA just from the intro sequence to make the player doubt if the SS is really human?

Go railroad until you get ballistic weave, then execute them fuckers and join either Minutemen or Brotherhood.

turning it off and uninstalling

please... user... stop..
i can't take anymore

Attached: last resort howard.jpg (474x469, 47.16K)

side with the uninstallers

I want to make a Survival mode run, what are the best mods for Fallout 4? I've only ever played vanilla.

I always kill the railroad

don't even bother, installing mods for skyrim is relatively easy but for fallout 4 it's like driving a forklift with nothing but your teeth, it's bound to crash and burn at some point.

Brotherhood then back stab them with the institute so you can nuke the prydwen, and turn liberty prime against them.

Institute has the technology to actually reclaim the commonwealth. If the game weren't written by bathesda, you would be able to take control of the institute and turn make them a force for good. What's the point of giving you the ability to be the leader if you have no power to change anything?

BoS for safety and security > freedom
Railroad for all sentient beings have the right to self determination
Minutemen for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for those willing to work and fight for it
The Institute for those who seek absolute control no matter the cost to others

Attached: Silver_Shroud_Max.png (640x1136, 963.74K)

How does the Sole Survivor go from being a widow desperately trying to find their son while helping people along the way to whatever the fuck he is in Nuka World? Seriously the VA is snickering at his own lines in half the Nuka world dialogue options.

what is the Mr Yes option of this game?

Attached: gzxsx7af6e001.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

Minutemen, game defaults you to it since you can't get kicked out even if you go full raider.

side with the uninstall wizard

Brotherhood because they're right and everyone needs to be stomped by the big robot.

Attached: 1646654403703.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

7 of 10 images are of Todd. What does this mean?

This is why I chose institute on my first run through. RR is garbage, BoS and MM are just another faction in the wasteland. Institute is the only one that has the technology to actually make a difference in the wastes (disregard GECKs because either none of the factions have one, or they are too retarded to use it correctly). If they weren't dealing with the worst written slave allegory in all of vidya, they would be by far the best choice.

>literally find a way to create people from labs
>relegate them to janitorial duties and capturing those who abandon their janitorial duties
I will never understand the Institute.

>They can canonically make synths better than humans in terms of physical capabilities
>Don't think about designing Synth scientists and have to resort to recruiting some random guy in Graygarden because your human scientists aren't smart enough to optimize your phase 3 plans
Fuck they could even cook up some synth that thinks its just an institute human scientist via fake memories if they're afraid of making synths too smart. Just give him some backstory to explain that you recruited him from the Commonwealth.

>Synths can't have free will
>Nevermind the advanced AI that exist in the setting that already borderline free will
Why is the Institute like this?

BoS or Institute if you don't think old world was 100% responsible for the war. They have means to build something decent out of all this.
If you think it was, minutemen is the better option as both Ins. And Bos are relics of the past so maybe a clean slate would be better?

Either way just kill railroad off

Minutemen are literal LARPers, how are they something new? They're basically taking a page out of Legion's book by basing their organizational structure on some pre war thing.

The power armor nazis, obviously.

Remember how Bethesda made a jab at fags that bitched about F3 BoS with that random scribe encounter that left the BoS because they went full nazi and he commented that while it was considered a return to form by many, the Brotherhood had evolved to something better in 3?

Minutemen, keep Brotherhood and Railroad alive

>Maxson is now bugged and too busy to talk to you
>Glory is now a mute and everyone acts like she died
>Pam hands out quests to attack BoS survivors as if they died

who cares, they're all shit factions anyway

Honestly why shouldn't you exterminate Far Harbor? They're retards that insist on living a nuclear shithole instead of moving out and letting the radiation immune people stay on the island in peace.

Is this supposed to be Fallout 4? I don't remember being able to "side" with any of them. You can do all their quests and it won't affect the story. Do the brotherhood stuff to get armor if you want. You can ignore the minutemen settlement defense shit, nothing will happen either way.
I don't remember who orange hair lady or mr robot are at all. Just don't bother playing the game at all OP, it's shit and that's coming from someone who liked 3 more than NV.

pack, disciples or operators?

They do affect things like having BoS, Minutemen or Synths be present in checkpoints in the world once you clear the game with them, also 3 of the factions turn a portion of the map into a crater and 2 of them destroy the airport and that blimp

>duude... i freaking love fascism it's so based and redpilled....

Yes

if you're playing a "good" character then minutemen are basically your only option

Touch some grass

Suck my dick

It's not even about fascism or any political shit, I would love them even if they were old school commies. They're strong, disciplined and zealous.

/thread
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6vwvt7_Ac

I'm siding with the NCR expanding east and subjugating all of them

>Side with Brotherhood
>Use them to destroy Institute and the Railroad
>Become hostile with the Brotherhood
>Destroy Brotherhood with the Minutemen
>Start Nuka World and recruit all the raiders
>Use them to conquer all Minutemen settlements
>Go back to Nuka World and kill all the raiders to free the slaves
>Kill the slave leader

Attached: 1632636852234.png (853x1000, 521.53K)