cant stand weeb setting
>wc
dont care
>nu world
flop
>dat one obscure one/ pserv
didnt clicked

Wat do? Nothing on the horizon either.

Attached: TERA-Elin-Brawler.jpg (800x395, 34.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lHy4euDv5qA?t=615
store.steampowered.com/developer/Sega/#browse
youtube.com/watch?v=UzenkDR8b-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Invalidates half the industry because of shit taste
Get over that and you might actually find something fun to play, faggot.

bdo doesn't have a weeb setting
it's mostly european, middle eastern, and north african
the asian continent only exists as a single port with the rest of the city and continent locked off and unfinished

Attached: file.png (1920x1200, 3.77M)

no

play mabinogi
whether this is a good decision or not depends entirely on you

Tera... 'bout to tear a hole in my pants..

>We will never get shortstack thighmaxxed animu waifu characters again

Attached: 1650433453375.jpg (1200x1670, 982.63K)

>>>dat one obscure one/ pserv
>didnt clicked
I fucking love mmos but the sad reality is that this is the best option you have, the genre is in dark ages now and old obsecure games that aren't ruined by min-maxing autists or pservers are all thats truly left of the golden age. Adhd zoomers who want to instantly clear all content at peak efficiency killed the genre. We won't get a revival of MMOs until devs learn to make games that aren't instantly datamined and min-maxed to death before the game even comes out. Which is why obscure games/pservers are the only option.

you know what he meant by weeb setting, not literal it's more the type of game bdo is (ie gook p2w garbage)

Attached: ScreenShot0177.jpg (1434x871, 267.8K)

>you know what he meant by weeb setting, not literal it's more the type of game bdo is (ie gook p2w garbage)
then why lump it in with xiv which isn't gook p2w garbage? taking it in the literal sense would be the logical choice

Tera is weeb too, but.. i like it. Same with Lineage 2. Cant stand BDO of FFXIV for some reason.

*oor

Why even bother with MMOs in this time and age?
There are plenty of teambased mp games.
You can get the sense of community with discord which is mandatory for mmos now anyway.
Gameplay is always dogshit in mmos compared to other games.
MMORPGs are just a relic of past like RTS and point and click adventures.

Hey I just installed Tera to see what it was about b4 it gets killed off in a month, what do I do and where do I go to see stuff??

Attached: Tera.jpg (2560x1440, 2.54M)

>teambased mp games
all shit
>sense of community with discord
kys
>gameplay is dogshit
this is true, only played one mmo with good combat

Safi and Behemot in MH World were way better experiences than any of FFXIV raids I done.
Also please enlighten me which raiding guild in current mmos don't require you to have discord.

>pic related is the only mmorpg title I've been hyped about
>gets turned into a soulslike game

I'm so fucking done with this genre.

Attached: BBQ2.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

Play New Genesis. It finally has content now. Sega made a comeback if you haven't been living under a rock on this board.
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYmtzFekLDo
youtu.be/lHy4euDv5qA?t=615
store.steampowered.com/developer/Sega/#browse

Attached: sega.jpg (1321x910, 271.58K)

mabinogi survived another one bros

>can't have characters under 150cm
why even play

mod your shit retard. if you have this much low IQ don't play PC games.

Just play P99 you pussy

Hamazaki you lying sack of shit go commit sudoku

>>Literally no mmorpgs to play.
>I won't play the best mmos out right now because... I just won't OK!

continue wallowing in your own self pity and filth

>you know what he meant
No, we don't. Because most people aren't retards with shot taste.

lol stupid ded game just play FFXIV

Bandai Namco is rebuilding Blue Protocol from scratch after coming out with a press release about how they no longer desire to keep relying on foreign game engine like Unreal Engine. Blue Protocol was being developed in Unreal Engine 4.

>soulslike
I swear on my life if you don't shut your retarded, underagefagging, simp loving ass up.

That's what the articles are calling the new direction the game took retard.

Wow what the hell

Attached: lmao.png (588x780, 495.29K)

>That's what the articles are calling
So you regurgitate whatever journalists say even if you know it's wrong and makes you look stupid?

Shit take.

Based. NGS is a lot of fun. Same with EP6 back at base.
youtube.com/watch?v=UzenkDR8b-o

Attached: oarpg.webm (948x542, 2.99M)

>same enemies since release.
I'll pass.

Stop getting triggered over words you fucking moron. You're worse than the SJW snowflakes.

Where's your S Geo clear?

Attached: zamn.webm (960x540, 731.17K)

Geez, I love Elden Ring and the rest of soulsborne but this is a bad call. If this was actual gameplay or anything close then they really should've stuck with this, launched it, and used any profits to then work on a souls-like if they really wanted to.

I didn't ask.
+you're white

Quit shaking your butt in my face. I haven't played since season 1.

Is progression still primarily chained to catching EQs at specific times of the day, requiring you to build your life around the game's arbitrary schedule to get anywhere?
If yes, then no.
The awkward structure of Emergency Quests majorly rubbed me the wrong way after trying PSO2 out for a bit. Having your gear stagnate because you can't be online at 5:00AM to catch some essential mission was annoying as hell. Has it gotten any better in NGS?

Attached: 1624879726521.png (1280x1453, 1.52M)

Havent played it in a decade but i think anyone left in the game will be at highwatch, if you wanna actually play it you'll have to level to max tho. No idea how long that takes now but i heard they trivialized it. Also nice choice of race god fuck i cant handle the idea of elins going to the grave

Oldschool Runescape my friend

Woah mama I will now play your MMO

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Attached: y02x52aoeq111.png (640x438, 460.47K)

>Have to mod shit that JP has
Do global players really?

anyone got any mmo's with a foxgirl race?
>muh ffxi-
those are cats and the ears look like shit
>there is a cosme-
doesnt count
>yeah but there is no tail/ear
fake fox
>not customizable
shit tier.

Literally no one asked.

Faggot.

I was about to say that Tera is still going, but I first Googled it and saw the news. Sad. I kind of liked Tera.
I've currently started playing Project Gorgon. It looks like a game from 2001, but it also plays like an MMORPG from 2001 and that's exactly what I was looking for. None of this linear theme park shit, and no rush to an endgame to hopelessly raid log. It's great.

Reminded me of how much I fucked my sleep schedule trying to keep up with EQs when I played it

im not making a whole thread for something that will get perverted by furry niggers or ignored entirely.

Tried to get into NGS twice and fell asleep in the first 30 minutes every time and uninstalled.

>reads your private chat and bans you for anything

>cant stand weeb setting

actually fucking based. so tired of all the genuine fucking retards here shitting their fucking diapers anytime someone tells them anime looks stupid and that I don't want to play a game or watch a show were all the characters look like those freaky fucking bratz dolls with giant mylittlepony eyes. keep fighting the good fight king

Attached: for (you).png (521x937, 216.38K)

Is Star Wars Old Republic still fine if you just want to play it for the story like if it was an offline RPG?

Wildstar will always be the biggest let down, but at least it teached me to never be hyped for anything again.

What flabbergasted me most was a subset of people absolutely seething at the existence of EQ keys, and the Olympic-grade mental gymnastics they'd take to justify their backwards-as-hell stance.
>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE KEYS, THEY LET YOU RUN EQs ANYTIME YOU WANT, THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK
Yeah? How is being able to experience the content you want to play on your own time remotely a bad thing? Nobody except genuine NEETs or young kids with unlimited free time actually /liked/ the scheduled EQ system, and the typical justification of "muh economy" was a flimsy excuse at best.
Guess it's all in the past now, though, unless NGS operates on something similar.

Attached: THE WHITE CAT (Apparently).jpg (860x1214, 661.42K)

I'm still playing WoW classic

Attached: 5xkgvu.jpg (640x640, 70.06K)

Not much longer, sadly. You can only survive so much from selling reforge kits and alienating most of your playerbase from the newly released content.

>loves tera but hates "weeb setting" in lost ark and black desert
this doesn't make any sense
tera is way more of a weeaboo thirst trap than those, loli pandering especially

I like weeb games, I just...want a decent localisation and no p2w

Swords of Legends could have been that, but it runs like shit and the localisation is annoying. Fun gameplay though

Honestly private servers with expedited progression is the best way to go. I don't have the stamina for logging in daily for years to progress at a crawl. I don't want to do that anymore. But I still want to get an MMO fix every once in awhile.

the only eq grinds are photon scales for cinq. eqs aren't required for progression but they replace the stones of base pso2 and it's probably gonna be used for every single thing ever after retem.
there are other weapon series you can focus on other than cinq thankfully and they don't cost anything. i wish eqs weren't the focus anymore but the dev team seems to be in the middle ground of "should we make eqs important or not?" and putting it in a weird place of "i'll do it just in case a relik/mtn/camo drops and i'll get some scales too"
ret purple trigger r2/giga drops scales now so what's the point of eqs outside of weeklies and hoping for mtns to drop now

mabinogi fills a very specific niche that hasnt been replicated yet. but when it happens...

stop playing MMOs, reclaim your life