Why doesn't Japan like Kingdom Hearts anymore?

Why doesn't Japan like Kingdom Hearts anymore?

Attached: 1650528263985.png (689x725, 321.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naming_law
verywellfamily.com/naomi-name-meaning-5180356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its shit and huffs its own farts way too much

why are you so concerned about what japan likes

>continuous autistic story
>too much Disney shit
>awful pacing
>you need to play all the games and read all the interview s to understand what's going on
>Nomura
It declined harder than Final Fantasy.

It wasn't relevant in Japan since PS2.

All the games and handheld devices you have to buy to get anywhere close to a full understanding of the story.

the artstyle is shit. it clashes too much with realistic environments and plastic looking characters/models

why is he asian now

Verum Rex looked great in KH3. Why does the style look so shit here?

That's a burger complaint. Nips are addicted to handhelds, which is why Nomura kept getting away with it.

You can literally get every kingdom hearts game on every relevant platform.

What Elden Ring does to its competitors.
Makes long running and new franchises irrelevant

He was always asian.

No he wasn't. It is just Squares shitty new style is all.

>I ignore everything about the character to pretend he's white
>lives on an island archipelago
>wears school uniform
>speaks Japanese
>has a Japanese name
>totally not asian

Why does he look realistic now?*
FTFY
He was always asian but he looked like an anime boy before. Now he looks like a real life J-pop fag.

Again its just Squares shitty new style. The race of their characters for the most part in their games was never explicitly implied. This is mostly a new thing for them because they are obsessed with this shitty pseudo realism for their games.

>He was always asian

No he fucking wasn't. He was anime light skin boy with enormous blue eyes. He was never supposed to be asian, white, black or anything but due to how he looks its obvious most would assume him to be white. That is their fault for now making him look asian. It is all because of art styles. This psuedo realism shit all games go for is pure fucking garbage and ruins gaming.

>"too much Disney shit"
>implying a DISNEY game has too much Disney shit
What the fuck happened to the IQ of this board holy shit. You want less mario in your mario games bro?

Destiny Islands was always Japan.
Cope.

>No he fucking wasn't
see Sora was always asian. You have to jump through so many hoops to believe otherwise.

His name was Sora dude. Doesn't matter if he has blue eyes. Usagi from Sailor Moon has blond hair and blue eyes but is still a Japanese girl.

Attached: 1589899492691.png (540x405, 340.67K)

i'm pretty sure he's from the destiny islands

Which is Not!Japan.

If he was asian this would have been on shit like the wiki and the instruction manuals (when they were still in the games that is) for years. It would have been commonly accepted and known for years. This isn't cope or anything like that. Its obvious fact. Look faggots, it doesn't matter what they bring back from the dead either they will make all of their light skin characters this cringe asian/white hybrid because that is simply the art style they are doing now. If Chrono Trigger got remade with this style of graphics the same exact shit would apply and there is no fucking way you homos will tell me that Marle was ment to be asian so fuck off. Its just their new style.

Also it needs to seriously be questioned why they apparently worship whiteness so much that they are making their asian characters have obvious white features since there is almost no japs in the world with blue eyes. This shit is comical tbqh.

inb4
>Usagi is white duurrrrr

>If he was asian this would have been on shit like the wiki and the instruction manuals
Stopped reading there.
This is b8.

Sailor Moon and all her friends were also going to be assumed to be white retarded faggot. Again it needs to be questioned why the hell the japanese do this when it obviously is going to be perceived as strange.

Shouldn't it be "Verus Rex"? "Rex" is a male noun

Fucking called it.

Why are modern day whites are this pathetic. Imagine being so depraved of meaning that you want your race to be associated with a cartoon character.

Why do americans have heroes like batman/superman. When the average american is a brownskinned mutt?

Prove it fag show me where its ever been documented that he is LITERALLY SAID to be asian. I am waiting. I don't want implied here I want hard proof.

His name is Sora.

Is a blue eyed and blond haired Japanese cartoon character really that weird? What about all the anime girls with purple and green hair?
Their hair color is always all over the place.

Attached: Misato.jpg (738x1200, 81.28K)

because the majority of the games are bad?
because a story can only get so bad and drawn out for so long before people stop caring?
because not everyone is a severely autistic loser who is still invested in this "plot" that was never supposed to be anything more complicated than a lighthearted fun adventure through disney themed worlds with FF characters sprinkled in?

the real mystery is why anyone still likes it

>because a story can only get so bad and drawn out for so long before people stop caring?
What is One Piece.

regardless of what sora is meant to be wouldn't it make sense for him to take on an asian look since he (mostly) takes on an appearance that helps him match his surroundings anyway
they should go to new york next and donald can turn him black

A name doesn't mean shit. I've encountered people with all sorts of names that would make you do a double take once you realize the race doesn't really match the name.

Dude look like a jpop fag.

I just started playing 1 for the first time and im getting filtered

Why do you care so much about what race a character is?

Find me a white person named Sora.

The story is just a never ending fanfic.

>You want less Mario in your Mario games bro?
Yeah, a Daisy game will be nice.

Attached: Daisy.png (516x789, 154.74K)

>>wears school uniform
When did he wear a school uniform?

Its more that I care about your blatant faggotry than actually care what race he is. My point is he is never ever explicitly stated to be any particular race and that is actually how most of Squares games are because they take place in fictional universes far removed from real life. He is only asian looking simply because its japan making it. Even then he's got blue eyes which makes the design look really uncanny and weird.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-21 060111.png (802x195, 37.54K)

KH2. Kairi and Selphie were wearing a school uniform. Therefore Sora would too.

Man, Why is Nomura still pinning for Versus ?
Is he going to make KH4 just a promotion for verum rex (the versus remake) ?

>khinsider is proof
Again. b8.

He never wore a school uniform, Headcanon making bitch. Also
>School uniform=Japanese

i bet there's some weeb out there who named his son sora

Literally retarded.
I bet your right. And I bet that person is gonna change his name eventually.

Look it up you dumb fuck. There is no explicit mention of race. Ethnicity isn't important to KH. He isn't asian, he isn't white. He looked more white than asian prior to this game. He still looks mixed for this one. But he isn't expclitly any race.

Daisy is under the mario umbrella just like all the "disney shit" in kingdom hearts is under the disney umbrella retard.

>Look it up
>look up an article on a fucking fan site
Your b8 is awful.

>And I bet that person is gonna change his name eventually.
I wonder how hard dovahkiin is being bullied

I feel worse for any kids named Sephiroth.

im just glad my country has naming laws to prevent this kinda stuff

What country has laws about what you name your children?

I'm not saying Sora is white, but Names don't make you a specific race.
Do you admit defeat?
When people say they want less "Disney shit" they mean they want more OC shit with KH characters not shit with Mickey, Hercules, Adaldin, etc etc.

>Names don't make you a specific race
Find me a non-Japanese person with a Japanese name.

many
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naming_law

Attached: NAOMI is japanese name.jpg (477x268, 13.56K)

Naomi is not a Japanese name.

It is.

Naomi has hebrew origins.

verywellfamily.com/naomi-name-meaning-5180356

it is, but it's pronounced differently

なおみ/ ナオミ

Lighting. Any game will look like shit if you take it from beautiful nighttime shots with lots of different light sources and meticulously placed lighting to normal overcast daytime lighting. (FF7R proved this.)

This person's name is not pronounced ナオミ That is a different name.

It sounds the fucking the same, buddy.

because it isn’t on switch
because Yea Forums is obssesed with japanese culture

No it doesn't.
Hebrew Naomi is pronounced Nay Oh Me
Japanese Naomi is pronounced Nao Me

No one would miss Disney cringe like Atlantica or Let It Go if it was suddenly gone.