Speedrunning is the single worst thing that could have ever happened to videogames

>speedrunning is the single worst thing that could have ever happened to videogames
>every single complaint of modern gaming you have is 7 degrees of speedrunning

Attached: Speedrunner.webm (636x502, 999.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08Ju7nel5cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9BChZORabks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is beating Agent Dam that fast that hard

>every single complain can is tangentially related to speedrunning
>does not elaborate
You are not schizo enough to be interesting

hundreds of ppl have done it in 53 seconds. it's the easiest speedrun in the entire game. to get 52 seconds you have to do the same exact things the 53 seconds ppl did exactly.. but get a 1 in a million extra hit off an rng npc to dmg boost you

Let's plays and livestreaming in general is much worse than speedrunning.

the way she's stroking him like a sad dog.. you dont see that when a dude breaks a record in sports.

She pities him

this is so mentally ill

speedrunning just feels pathetic knowing you're grinding hours away on some cheap digital toy which the programmers likely barely remember developing. your pathetic achievements die with the internet. you have accomplished nothing

>has a breakdown over a fucking video game
>those halfhearted pats
Is that his mom or something

It's a way of living, I suppose.
Put your energy somewhere less... spiteful.
It tastes bad.

Gotta be. I don't see any woman or hambeast allowing that pathetic weakling near a pussy.

>spent over 400 days playing one level over and over again
>in practice it's more like 800 days minimum assuming he spent 12 hours a day playing
that's just sad

Attached: Capture.jpg (585x635, 21.97K)

so in short it's not hard, you just need the autism for it

where is your record with woman in life? thought so, chuds...

Where is thw speedrun and why it took so long?

The speedrunner is Karl Jobst. That is his wife petting him.
Fuck you for using Karl to try and make your point. Goldeneye speedrunners are usually full of married men in their late 20's to mid 30's who loathe degeneracy in speedrunning. It's why their community, 'the elite' has kept itself separate from the rest of the speedrunning community at large.

this post would be the same post without the mass reply faggotry

how can a woman ever love a guy like this? he's so pathetic he makes my intestines churl. someone needs to beat this squirmy faggot up and make him climb a mountain barefoot carrying a rock on his back.

Will he ever get over Billy

>Aussie
>Bugmen wife
>Has to pat him like a dog
Also a pakie beat your speedrun with less effort lmao

>That is his wife petting him
i know but she pities him, shouldn't she be cheering and hugging him not stroking him like a whimpering dog

Because the speedrun was thought to be optimized at 00:53 seconds. The only way to save enough time to shave milliseconds off the record for it to break 00:52 was to execute every single movement perfectly while praying for insane luck from boosts (where enemies shoot at you and increase momentum of your speed) while shooting a lock on a gate at full speed without missing, and warping through the gate (where you time your movement just right the first frame the gate starts to open at the right angle to be pushed through).

All of this had to align for this record the be possible and it was amazing when it happened. No one thought it possible to go past 00:53

That pakie is based, only one to not cry about goose's edgy jokes which those hypocrites also liked but conveniently turned their heads

The thing is you all have a delusion that there are other things in life that are "important" or "meaningful" in a way that this isn't. But if I were to ask you why, and then press down through your vague bases to try to get to a real reason, you'd see there's no actual case to be made that those things are more important. It's just bias from culture

Because he was crying. A lot of the speedrunners have more than just the record rocking their emotions. Karl at the time had been battling cancer on top of trying to obtain the record.

>and it was amazing when it happened
was it tho?

Attached: 1475293208458.png (640x640, 11.53K)

as opposed to wasting away at some office job? at least these dudes get their 15 minutes even if its in a niche part of the internet

Meant to reply to this

It's his gook wife

He died of cancer last year

Yeah, because the shared world record of 00:53 had stood for 15 years.

>Karl at the time had been battling cancer on top of trying to obtain the record.
what a way to spend your final days

Attached: El-Capitan-Merced-River-California-Yosemite-National.jpg (1168x1600, 604.08K)

No because some literal sand nig beat his other scores so everyone forgot rather quickly

>world record of a game only small community cares about

Well, there goes his deathless run.

That's 99% of world records for anything

Based. I also see you have wisdom to acknowledge the cultural programming. Many people actually believe 'success' to be having money, or having a lot of sex, or being validated by others.

Real success is doing deliberately what you wish to do because you enjoy it with no affront to oneself or others. Anyone who can't see this is in denial.

And what does that say about you, user? Tell us all of an achievement or accolade that we should care about

im still alive

Attached: 1554881973319.webm (701x1080, 415.92K)

I got a giant 6'6" white Swedish wife with G-cup tits that encourages my mommy dommy fetish.

Cool. So is Karl. It's cute that you thought you did something and posted your weeb shit .webm. Makes you funnier to laugh at

Attached: karl.png (1438x622, 830.74K)

An MR-RL time
Me and Mark Rutzou
Me and fucking Mark Rutzou

Attached: 1622389905961.jpg (378x321, 33.66K)

>I have a morbidly obese online girlfriend from Sweden

ok Karl...

Why is karlaids seething in this thread?

Attached: 1590058630642.gif (108x147, 283.54K)

holy based

I ain't never SEEN a 1:13 and never fucking will 'till the day I fucking die.

YES.

>bought the shittiest bait in the whole thread

Attached: 04dc5b6a-bdb2-11ec-9683-17986e6add12.png (1024x1024, 1.22M)

Attached: virgil shocked reading.jpg (600x600, 43.3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=08Ju7nel5cQ

People playing games is better than redoing the same segment over and over thousands of times hoping someone other than 16 year olds on twitch and Yea Forums gives a fuck.

Simple math states that she would have to weigh over 118kg. No one who is white is that fat in Europe, except in Norfland.

>loathe degeneracy
Nice buzzword, tourist. Do you even know what it means? Are you going to say globohomo next?

This is what made Karl butthurt about him, not sptting on joo fee fees.

You seem to be lost. Viewers aren't doing any playing.

>have cancer
>wreck your body and mind stressplaying a single level in a single game 12 hours or more a day instead of taking it easy and letting your body heal
If this faggot died, it's his fault.

You know user, the fact you consider degeneracy to be a marker or dog-whistle or some sort and can't be used outside of that context tells me that you are the one who thinks and lives in echo chambers, not me. Nice projection though clown

Brainlet.

>n-no u
Yeah, I'm sure middle aged goons with harpy wives that spend their free time speedrunning overrated trash really give a fuck about actual societal degradation.

Attached: 1647374272944 vlcsnap-2021-09-24-18h01m04s080.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Why are you so upset that this is a pointless record?

youtube.com/watch?v=9BChZORabks

this is the run? wtf

how is this difficult?

it was from 2017 and no one in the golden eye speedrunning community has even tied it? what am i missing here, speedautists?

All you need to do is to read a few comments in this thread of 60 replies and you still weren't able to do that.

Why do you care? Do you not find this an embarrassing amount of time and energy to be spent complaining about how someone else plays video games? You could be taking your own advice and playing a video game right now, but instead you're on the internet bitching about someone playing in a way you don't like. Take a step back and get some perspective on your life.

you got a wife? Nah, you got a kanna kamui.png though. Fuck outta here and miss me with talking about the meaning of degeneracy

it's autistic as fuck but boils down to
>have to memorize every single aspect of the level, down to the smallest angles of the geometry so you can cut corners precisely
>have to navigate these levels while you're looking down, because the n64 lags like a motherfucker if you're not looking at your feet
>have to do this while using TWO controllers at the same time because the control schemes in goldeneye are jank as fuck
>on top of that, pray that the enemy AI works in your favor, some levels have enough RNG to where you can only get a god run once every few hundred attempts

Imagine racing someone in a car but 99.9% of the time your car breaks down, but you keep doing it a thousand times in hopes of that 0.1% chance that you MIGHT be able to beat them - if you're good enough to actually do so in the first place.