Should I just pay 700 bucks on eBay for it? Got fucked in the Sony invite bullshit today again

Should I just pay 700 bucks on eBay for it? Got fucked in the Sony invite bullshit today again.

Attached: 1650504343099.jpg (2000x1270, 320.02K)

Attached: z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg (628x628, 43.45K)

no it has no games. just wait for the slim and a price drop

do not feed the scalpers

just meet up with a scalper on craigslist and rob him at gunpoint

why not Sony and these stores let them run free

Serious question, how the fuck do we still have scalpers this late into the gen? Sony must be run by apes.

why do you want a 700 hundred dollar netflix machine

i have a series x, but never had a ps4 so want to catch up on all the exclusives i missed, spider man days gone last of us 2 etc

No, all you're gonna end up playing is the same games in 4k and maybe 60fps. By the time you can find one maybe the games you wanna play are gonna be half the price or even less.

Definitely not. I've bought 9 of these (scalped some, some were purchased for friends and family). They're easy to get if you get on those twitter stock updates and you will get one.

for what its worth i sold my personal one and got a pc.

I paid $500 for it and I feel ripped off

how so?

>numerous anime games releasing without dedicated PS5 versions (Koei Tecmo with Atelier/Blue Reflections, Idea Factory with Senran/Neptunia)
>back compat doesn't force x16 AF like Xbox
>no VRR

No. Let the scalper faggots squirm. Eventually all the readily available xboxes will devalue the PS5's held captive by scalpers, and they're be forced to sell at a price closer to MSRP.

Buy a graphics card instead.

i dont like pc gaming

Sony sent me an email for a chance to buy a PS5. What should I know?

Why not? I just built a PC with a 3070 Ti and I’m loving it. Traditionally a console gamer, mainly on Xbox. It’s hard spending all that money but it’s so fucking worth it. I’ll only go back to consoles for exclusives

>paying 700 dollars for a port machine

Sony here, just do as it says and bring $500 cash and meet the Sony representative at the abandoned warehouse.

You want to eat shit? Interesting fetish there buddy

na im good

bump

not the user you responded to, but for me personally I like relaxing on the couch and playing a game after work. Is there a way to link a PC to a TV or something so I can still do that? I just can't get behind the idea of sitting at a desk to play games.

Attached: 1641792450676.jpg (1200x675, 103.07K)

Kek, should have been a better goy.

I have a shit ton of PlayStation games and have been a PS+ sub since years before it was required for online play. I got my email within a few days and got it on the first invite. There is an algorithm that determines who gets the drawing, and you don't cut it.

Attached: laughcomp.png (512x512, 67.71K)

just hdmi. i wouldn't using the pc on tv for anything else. just play games and use a monitor for other things. windows itself isn't good for your eyes on a tv, after awhile.

You can just connect your PC to your TV with an HDMI cable

>Is there a way to link a PC to a TV or something
Yes, it's called a hdmi cable you fucking 'tard.

>Is there a way to play the way I want to on PC?
Yes faggot

yes

Didn't realize it's that simple, thanks anons. I have a series S but been stockpiling steam games on sale in case I ever got a pc, looks like it's time to start collecting parts for one.

No. Do not buy from scalpers. Try and find one for retail. That's what I'm doing too.

can you name a single game that's exclusive on that?

games i never played before

Spooder man

Use hotstock and follow drops on twitter
thats how I got mine

dumb nigger you can buy a low-rise table and have your computer at the side of your bed.

I can literally fall asleep while watching or shitposting.

how long did it take to find one?

It's on PS4.

3 months
Got it early but fell for the console hype, it's really just a PS4 with better loading times and less issues
I don't regret the purchase, so I gave my PS4 to a cousin and we play Fortnite

It is that simple, but consoles still have the advantages of optimization.. assuming the developer isn't lazy.

faggot

i really hope that persona 6 is multiplat, i don't really feel like getting one of those.

its fun to play with friends and family
I feel bad for all those losers who have no one to play with, nothing wrong with solo Chads, but if you join duos at least play with a friend

The chip shortage is not a meme.

i get top 10 in no build solo every match

>people still want this piece of shit
I dont get it. Do you just have money to burn?

It's hardly a piece of shit for most people. Not everyone burns through every 3rd party game imaginable for the past 10 years.

It plays PS4 games better than a PS4 Pro, it's an UHD Bluray player, and it'll play new games for the next 5-6 years all for under the price of a comparable GPU for a PC.

If you don't play a lot of games wouldn't a PC be even more worth it?

>man if only there was an infinitely better option for the same price with all the same games youre actually going to play and not just shill relentlessly

>for the same price
Normalfags don't even have desktop computers anymore. A comparable GPU costs the same as a PS5 does if you can even find one. The whole rig is going to cost about twice what a PS5 does.

>it's an UHD Bluray player
Too bad the disc drive on the PS5 is fucking loud as shit

on startup, yeah
after that it goes silent but that startup can wake up the whole neighborhood at 3am

Im not talking about peecee, coping shitter. Both of those are dead platforms

It's pretty much confirmed they're going to do a hardware update at some point. Wait for the Pro version or whatever instead of getting scalped for something that could get replaced any time.

Returnal

no games, you might as well get a Series X at this point if your gonna go the console route because exclusives are dead

click on the link, when it tells you to wait, copy the link from the url in the browser and open it in another browser, that's what I did and it went through multiple times, as I couldn't decide if I actually wanted to buy it or if I wanted to get the disc version, so I would leave the page and keep coming back and I never had to wait, except when I initially clicked the link,
basically I didn't wait for the bell like the directions tell you to, I just open the copied link in another browser
I clicked the link in chrome, then copied and pasted through firefox

if it doesn't work for you, It just didn't, as they say works on my machine

to play what?

>UHD Bluray player
Does anyone actually give a shit about that?
Might as well say it can play CDs too.

nothing to play on it OP, a friend of mine even sold his that he's had for a year

Wait a couple of years when the newer version comes out. Buy a used PS4 Pro if you haven't got one.

It's kind of cool to have around. It's better than having a standalone box in case you have a disc, and it's a hassle to get uhd running on a PC. There's so much DRM that nothing but an Intel onboard connection is supported. Then the only player (PowerDVD) cost a modest sum.