Honestly...

Honestly? It nails the original feeling as experienced in the original Fallout 1 much better than NV does or even 2 for that matter, which was the NV of its day. Make of that what you want.

Attached: f3.jpg (1280x720, 319.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/nb8jmk.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been playing TTW, and both games are much better as one conjoined experience.

>Honestly? It nails the original feeling as experienced in the original Fallout 1
That's the point

Fallout 2 was something of a distant sequel to Fallout 1, by design
New Vegas takes after 2, 3 takes after 1

1. New Vegas
2. Fallout 3
3. Fallout 1
4. Fallout 2
other games are not fallout and don't get ranked.

The last Fallout 3 thread just got nuked, how about you fuck off already?

no sir

>40 elden ring threads
>1 fallout 3 thread

Cope 3 fag. 3 will never be as good as New Vegas or 1 and 2.

Good morning sirs.

3 is a closer to the original Fallout games then New Vegas by far, and I would argue that it's a much better game then 2.

>It nails the original feeling as experienced in the original Fallout 1
I know right. It has super mutants, the brotherhood of steel, and a G.E.C.K.

True.
Fallout 3 had a hard task in translating that style of game from an isometric CRPG to a more modern open world action RPG, but they did it well.
The wasteland being pretty sparse when it came to locations, mixed with a bunch of random encounters which reacted to other random encounters was genius.
It felt just like the map screen of Fallout 1, except you were actually doing it instead of looking at a line on a map.
Crawling through the subways to find just one part of DC felt just like when you go the LA area in Fallout 1 and the ground color on the map gets darker and then you see a bombed-out skyscraper as the introductory image for the location.
VATS carried on the targeting system of 1 and 2 somewhat.

Of course it wasn't all the same. Most notably Bethesda's world building was far more archetypical, meant to be more of a Mad Max anthology and not the very thought out pseudo-realism that Fallout 1 was going for.
And the extra emphasis on black and white morality as well as the juxtaposition of all the characters more or less being a kind of nifty fifties thing.
Both of those are different from Fallout 1

Attached: Fallout 3.png (575x767, 203.17K)

1. Fallout 1
2. Fallout New Vegas
3. Fallout 2
4. Who cares? The rest fucking suck.
Anyone who disagrees is honestly fucking brain dead and should be chemically castrated so they can never reproduce. Not like they ever would in the first place anyway.

You sound like a retard

New Vegas and 2 aren’t trying to be like 1.

I'm tired of discussing fallout tbqh. every same autist posting his ranking as it matters beyond this thread, autism from trannies and shitskins. constant endless flame wars for what seems to be a mediocre franchise that was dead before Bethesda got their hands on the IP.

Attached: 1539939622544.jpg (1137x640, 49.67K)

Quick, post ADS to make 3trannies seethe.

Attached: E35A3B75-F7E8-4CC7-85B5-DCFBA54E6D39.jpg (1279x694, 183.54K)

>cant properly install breeze body's skin and mesh after like 10 tries

I dont understand why this is so fucked up. I've installed more outwardly complicated things.

Attached: 1629731058923.jpg (2405x1603, 2.85M)

someone post the 8-hour deboonk

>floating quest markers
wow

I can smell your virginity

>Fallout 1 over 2 or New Vegas (or 3 even)
this is how I know you're a pseud

Posting actual unique weapons to make 3cucks seethe.

Attached: 22FBBE53-5FF6-4A3A-B63D-66C4C09A3911.jpg (1115x1195, 215.99K)

bait

>iphone posting

no one over the age of 14 uses the word "pseud"

I disagree.

Tactics is alright.

>Fallout 3 is no longer considered the best in the series by normalfags.
>Yea Forums "loves" it all of a sudden
how utterly fucking predictable

Genuinely, Fallout 1 is only good as being kinda neat in concept and world building.
Game-wise is it a worse RPG than Fallout 3, new Vegas, and certainly 2.

If your retard logic were true, we would be talking about Fallout 4 and 76. You should really try to use your brain before you post.

Sir.

You mean gameplay-wise? I would say the script and atmosphere are better than the other 3 as well, although the ending is kind of dumb.

Yeah.

>Post Apocalypse
>Post Post Apocalypse

>we would be talking about Fallout 4 and 76
You do

He looks nothing like ryan gosling

the only thing 3 has is atmosphere
every single thing else is terrible

>If your retard logic were true, we would be talking about Fallout 4 and 76
There's a resident FO76fag on v every day defending it and trying to repair its image.

go check out /fog/, 4 and 76 is all those faggots talk about

You're not wrong, but thats because both games are more like scifi Mad Max/general nuclear apocalypse games than they are a franchise game

>It nails the original feeling as experienced in the original Fallout 1 much better than NV does or even 2 for that matter
It doesn't. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>which was the NV of its day. Make of that what you want.
lol, if anything, Fallout 3 only accentuated how much better FNV was, and how incredibly dogshit FO3 was.

1. Fallout: New Vegas
2. Fallout 2
3. Fallout 1
4. Fallout 3

ftfy

No, it literally isn't.
Cope and seethe bethesdacuck

1 is better than 3, though.

3, 4, and 76 are dogshit and are not proper Fallout games.

>other games are not fallout
>posts the most non-fallout game at 2
You're shitting me right

Why are New Vegas weapons so good looking? Are they /k/ approved?

In terms of overall "feeling" Fallout 1 and 3 are my favorites.

Ascetically Fallout 3 was on the nose. It really felt like you'd stepped into one of Fallout 1s 3D rendered cut-scenes.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18.85K)

Hallo sirs

This. I've always heard the shit everyone spews about how the world still hasn't started to rebuild after so long, but it just stops feeling like Fallout at some point.

I don't get it

Because the first two games were about civilization rebuilding, and you've got to stop forces trying to undo that. Either by turning everyone into super mutants, or wiping out the entire population of the wasteland.

That's actually a theme that's remained consistent in 3 and 4.

Only those games are set in locations where the more destructive elements have been running rampant for ages, and didn't have a messiah to save them until the game starts.

fallout 3 wasn't even close to the original game. bethesda completely misunderstood the aesthetic of the original. leather jackets were supposed to be mad max not greasers.

But the leather armour in Fallout 3 was openly a Mad Max reference.

Fallout 3 probably has the highest concentration of Mad Max ascetics in the entire series.

The only leather jackets I remember from 3 were on Tunnel Snakes who were pretty clearly meant to be greasers.
Were there others?

Did you forget about the leather armor?

Yeah, Tunnel Snakes are greasers, but it wouldn't make sense for a functional, sealed Vault to go all Mad Max would it?

well the guy said leather jackets so i assumed we were talking about leather jackets.

Because it was a mad max reference in the first game. You could recruit dogmeat by cosplaying as max in the first game.
I like 3, but there's no point in denying they relied on "things you know" even when they didn't fit.

files.catbox.moe/nb8jmk.mp4
K I N O
I
N
O

>takes out gun
>proceeds to wipe out her entire family
Where even is this in the game? She's got the same voice actor as Melissa

The leather armour is a leather jacket. In the same style of the leather armour in the first game, both based on the jacket worn by Max.

I think aesthetically it matches Fallout 1 much better than NV did, but tonally its completely off, much closer to 2.