FFXIV

pvpfags are the new parsetrannies

Attached: 1650389859186.jpg (500x660, 31.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a RPG, like who cares. So you pressed your rotation of keys more accurately than the other guy. Tell me where the skill comes in. PVP in rpg's is the most autistic shit I've ever seen people get invested in. Even kart racers take more skill.

This image absolutely smacks of some faggot getting upset that people are discussing PVP for literally once ever instead of whatever faggot ERP shit they're into.

It's from /vg/ so you're correct.

Anyone got them pvp cheats? ;)

This is true. All hail the era of the PVP chad!

Attached: 1650428910108.jpg (960x540, 164.83K)

Hermes was elected a member of the Convocation. Their aether faaaaar exceeds the other millions of members of Ascian society. A creation like that may have been possible from other Convocation members, but we don't know if it was a matter of a dozen or a million years that Hermes spent creating Meteion. The mystery behind the lifespan of Ascians and how long it takes them to accomplish shit is like a major saving grace against plot holes.

Attached: durrr.jpg (500x660, 49.56K)

these endwalker role quests are such a snooze
4chanalt better let me fuck his wife and/or children at the end of all this

Attached: 1635527619161.jpg (1773x2305, 1.66M)

>no crafter content like Ishgard Restoration this expansion
Well damn I wanna build some shit

stop giving him free (you)s you baitgorged idiot

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY INSTEAD OF MY CATGIRL

Cope

Could it be what Tataru's Grand Endeavour is? I don't remember them saying what kind of content that's supposed to be.

>speculation
No one has yet refuted the evident I've presented. If my evidence is weak, point it out and counter it. But my logic is clear. The Ancients had the means to beat Meteion and in fact did. You are the weapon they threw at the birb and you are a creation of Ancient magic.

Good point. Still, even had a creation of another Meteion not been in the cards, Venat's sundering magic proved very effective. In fact, it is curious she even had such magic. Did she have it long before the Final Days? That's worse wondering about. Regardless, Venat's method could've been easily reproduced or rather produced for the first time with far less sacrifice and suffering before the Final Days occurred to stopped Meteion.

At the least, it was a nice alternative way to make some gil.

I am onboard with some "major project" plotline type of deal. I wish the next relic instance required crafters to "unlock" the next phase for the playerbase to get to during each step. Like we need a bridge to connect Corneria to the main continent, let's have them craft that shit up

>t. whimpering pup

Attached: 1650413003842.png (781x176, 148.07K)

>And his response to it was to become, as he says himself, a megalomaniacal murderer. Doesn't sound like coping with it very well, to me.
By that same logic, is embracing suffering any better? Obviously not, because nobody even resolves to do that in the story. In reality all of the protagonists hold Emet's ideals of creating the very best future they can, and they admit that if pushed to the same extremes they'd likely do no different than he did. Conversely, Emet says that both his people in the past and those of the present share the same desire for life, and reject Meteion's answer.

In that sense, it doesn't really look like the nature of humanity was changed at all. We talk about the Dead Ends as though the Ancients were on a different path than humanity, but in reality they're on the same road and humanity was merely set-back in capability.

Attached: 165.png (1063x1038, 1.91M)

I will never work for the jews

>We're about to enter indentured servitude in Tataru's budding empire

Attached: 1645188269434.jpg (1042x709, 278.64K)

>Bro argue a position that is inarguable because in every speculative hypothetical I've created for it to be right, it is right.

>tier rewards
Yeah real big dawg shit

Attached: 152375265523.png (592x178, 18.87K)

Yeah it’s practically the other way around, everyone is talking about pvp but this tranny wants to erp or some gay shit

As a SAM main, I'm taking out my frustrations out on PVP. It's working out pretty well.

Attached: 1650178007245.jpg (640x761, 58.92K)

Speculation is without solid evidence, but I've presented plenty. Besides, we've got time travel and when you've got time travel, you can consider the what ifs very seriously.

How the fuck do I escape gold?

>implying I'm not willingly getting in on the ground floor of the operation that's going to topple thundercunt Rowena and the Ul'dah kikes both

The problem with FFXIV PVP is that it's so easy to get involved in fights you don't want. There are a lot of players out there who are just as good at PvP, and if they catch your group in the open, they'll slaughter everything without hesitation or remorse. It makes for an interesting dynamic.
First off, I'd like to say that this isn't actually a problem within my own party. We're all pretty level-headed people, and we've already been through our fair share of guild wars together. I'm sure we can handle ourselves well enough. The only potential issue might be one of the other groups in the area. A bunch of high-level players could easily overwhelm us, but I'd like to think we have enough experience between us to overcome any such obstacle.
I mean, we're going on a quest for some magical ingredients today. That should serve as more than ample practice for what's really coming up.

>596393780
'logic' is not evidence. you haven't made anything more than speculation. your 'argument' is the same as 'god exists'. you haven't presented any evidence, only your 'interpretation' of events which have been given different and more plausible interpretations in the game's script and the writer of the story herself. you make no statement that can be argued against. your 'argument' is that the ancients did solve the meteion problem as one of them is plausibly responsible for your actions. this is semantics, not an arguable point backed with evidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

what's this from

An argument from ignorance (also known as a begging the question argument) is any attempt to prove a proposition by assuming it to be true or by making an assertion about its truth. This fallacy occurs when someone states something they wish were true, without providing sufficient justification for why it should be accepted. In other words, the proponent simply assumes what he wants to prove. He does not provide evidence to support his position—hence, the lack of proof or evidence would be seen as a logical error.
it's pretty much always used to argue that there are gaps in our knowledge so therefore we shouldn't trust our own senses. it's never been used to argue that something was right because it felt like it.
you might want to look into it if you think you're going to get anywhere arguing without actual evidence.
I'm sorry, but I am unable to take the time to read through all of that.
If anyone else wants to respond to me, please do. And if anyone has something useful to say, feel free.
Thank you.
And thank you, too, for writing.

>Venat's sundering magic proved very effective. In fact, it is curious she even had such magic. Did she have it long before the Final Days?
The sundering power was something she and her collegefags intentionally baked into Hydaelyn as a method of weakening Zodiark. Venat herself didn't sunder, Hydaelyn did.

This has been the best patch this game has seen in years. Not only has it given us the most fun game mode but it's mere existence makes rp trannies seethe. Keep it coming, yoshida.

Attached: 1603393158971.gif (1128x360, 2.58M)

Why do I keep seeing people say there are pvp cheats? I'm not seeing shit

>Queue up as tank for Aglaia
>Time Elapsed: 28:30

Attached: 1636168257376.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

3 tanks per alliance raid, get in line fatso

>bro if I just keep reiterating presuppositionalistic talking points and keep saying I'm right, I will be right because I am right.

i don't need evidence to dismiss your 'argument'. you need to present evidence to support it

Here is the evidence:
>Hermes created a fleet of FTL equipped familiars in his free time. This lead to the Final Days. Venat sundered the star leading to the creation of the WoL/the Scions/Zenos who would end up defeating Meteion.

Here is the logical conclusion:
>The Ancients could have stopped Meteion themselves or the Ancients DID stop Meteion themselves.

Where is the speculation and how is the evidence flimsy?

>Finally got to Crystal
We made it bros...

Attached: 230958252.jpg (216x234, 9.06K)

Reminder Ultimate also comes next week. 6.1 is a meaty as fuck patch and has something for pretty much everybody.

— e.g., the way you've presented it, there's no argument at all
I said that I'm not arguing for or against a specific theory of the universe, but rather am looking for some kind of basis for belief in God. You're wrong to assume that my beliefs are based on evidence. They are not. If they were, then I would be as agnostic about the existence or nonexistence of God as the next man (or woman). But I know from my own experience and from what I see around me that there is indeed a God who created us as well as everything else in this world. Therefore, I believe He exists. The fact that you do not have such an experience does not mean that no one does, nor does it prove that none does.
You asked how I can believe something without evidence. Well, that's easy: I don't have to believe anything. I merely state my beliefs. It doesn't follow that because I say I believe something, therefore I must believe something. For example, when I was a child, I believed that Santa Claus existed.

NIGGER POWER LEVELS WERE NOT THE ISSUE HOW ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS

Venat and her Ancient friends created Hydaelyn and Hydaelyn, whose heart is Venat, sundered the star. Are not the sundered still a creation of the Ancients?

>'could'
>'or'
>DID

you don't even type with command in your statement. not even you believe this bullshit

>I'M PLAYIN THE GAME

That's not what he said. Why are so so many people just incapable of critical thinking?

>tfw think the platinum frames will assuredly look best
I feel kind of lame just staying in Platinum but Diamond and Crystal are just too gaudy and garish.

They're a creation of the Ancients, but not a direct product of the Ancients' creation magicks. As in, they were not hand-crafted by those magicks, but they came to be as an indirect result of them.

Someone post the pvp plugins. I'm sick of getting insta sniped.

>still stuck in silver hell
I'm not gonna make it bros...

Attached: 1645239070163.png (1043x844, 257.1K)

Well, you aren't countering my argument. Instead, you're delegitimizing the argument by calling it names. By all means, share with me where the argument fails.

I can't believe EW is 5 months old and the "akshually I wrote a fanfic where the ancients magically solved everything so the plot is dumb!" retard is still at it.

"Could" as in before the first Final Days and "Did" as in via Venat/Hydaelyn after the first Final Days and after the WoL does their thing in Elpis.

That shouldn't surprise you, we had people arguing about Emet Selch for literal years after 5.0

when did her boobs grow

Attached: minfilia.png (1072x1473, 1.75M)

Im gonna have a Crystal frame, while you'll still be using your garbage basic bitch default frames.

Not him, but personally I think the various races are a product of creation magic. Yoshida's "ehhhhvolution?" answer was pretty dumb and you can tell when he was speaking off the cuff vs from a thought out script.

when Thancred knocked her up

her pregnancy. They were big before, but now they seemed too large for her body. Her face was also rounder and more full than it had been when she'd first arrived at the temple. The baby belly made her look even sexier and more feminine. She stood up as I approached and began to take off her clothes.
As she removed each article of clothing, my eyes roamed her body. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath her shirt so that helped me get an idea of how big her tits really were. It looked like they almost spilled out of the top of her shirt. As she reached behind herself and pulled down on the bottom of her shirt, she revealed more cleavage and gave me a better view of her breasts.
The sight of them was incredible. Her nipples were hard and poking straight out from her chest. When she finally took off her shirt, the two globes sat high on her chest with their skin squishing together between them. They seemed to be pointing toward the heavens. Her stomach was still flat and tight, though there were some dark spots around the middle where the fat

Play warrior and don't be garbage at the game.

Tranny

Agreed. Yet that would still make the sundered a creation of the Ancients. That it was via Hydaelyn and through the division of an Ancient seems no less creation magic to me. In fact, it's not clear their magic wasn't only of creation magics. Creation magics was certainly their most prominent type of magic and just as Zodiark was formed of the aether of Ancients, so too was were we, but instead of an amalgamation, we were a division. Unique and whole ourselves, even if we were made from a larger whole that was quite distinct.

But it's honestly something I haven't thought that much about so I'd be willing to explore it.

They don't exist, it's just a meme

Precisely what am I reading?

Attached: 1649717263232.jpg (1000x953, 137.1K)

t.parsetranny
People hate you because your bitching is what made the pve so sterilized

But if I play Warrior a better player on my team won't be able to play Warrior.

No one looks at plates outside of PVP (and even then they aren't really looking at them either)

Plus the PVP frames are uggo as fuck

Attached: 1462689818926.jpg (419x249, 18.93K)

Imagine playing Final Fantasy and not being excited about having a Crystal theme frame.

Says the guy that's been constantly seething over any discussion of the story for five months. Literally every time I look into a thread and people are talking about this topic, you're there sperging out about it.

Garland will be eventually