Why don't our games sell

>Why don't our games sell

Attached: file.png (600x574, 360.92K)

If you think these two games are even competing for the same people than you're a bigger retard than the people at Bandai.

>Survive
>Coming out

I will be getting Gunvolt 3 on that day

Digimon Survive? More like Digimon Dying am I right guys?

>we had better release our 2 months before the major rpg releases on our primary system
feel bad for these guys, they probably shat their pants yesterday

Do you think we are going to get also new century after they close ReArise and news about the story game with olympus XII

Attached: 1650435085860.jpg (800x1119, 657.52K)

Both are niche weebshit, who cares

>thinking Digimon is a direct competitor to Xenoblade of all series

Attached: 1629389829553.png (571x618, 53.39K)

it is, switch is likely going to be its biggest platform and it's a jrpg

It's an SRPG

I dunno what to tell you because I like both

Do you think it's on purpose? Like Bandai knows it sucks and is trying to hide it?

>not buying two games at a time if you're interested in them both

I really hate sharing the board with broke brown ass peasants

Attached: 1643609043786.png (228x404, 95.24K)

Its a fucking VN with SRPG battles scattered around to justify calling it a game. They didnt want the game to sell at all period.

>thinking anyone will give a shit about digimon in general

delusional

Well, at least Survive will have a better plot than XC3.

Hate to break it to you but they're both aiming for the same niche jrpg audience.

Don't be that retard user.

I like both. What happens now?

After Xenoblade 2 I'm not interested in playing 3, I'll probably get Digimon instead

>he thinks i buy games
But in all honesty this thread is shit

Cursed game

that's a good thing though

I'll buy both.

I always buy xeno games but they are still niche, this isnt a bad release window.
Its not like they are releasing it against gta 6.

>Gunvolt 3, Xenoblade 3 and Digimon Survive
I guess this will be the first time I buy 3 games on the same day.

The entire Game is a 2 cents budget title

If Bandai didnt give a shit to support it, why should I care?

I will purchase a physical copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 on release day and then I will pick up Digimon Survive 3 months later when it is on sale for 20 bucks.

I'm still playing Cybersleuth. I won't get Survive day one.

I planned on buying both on release but not if they release the same day because I know I'll play one and completely forget about the other.

Digimon sisters, give Me hopium this doesn't flop too.

Yeah, they don't even have the same gameplay. Survive is a VN/SRPG hybrid thing.

It will flop but it will be good.

>i dont really like the look of digimon survives gameplay, and theres probably going to be a bunch of talking like in cyber sleuth
just want a cool game with my digimon and me fighting in the digiverse
>xenoblade 3 looks censored
i never launched my xenoblade downloads for my emulators (ryujinx & yuzu) is the gameplay good, and is there a bunch of boring talking?

Attached: 1649446766344.jpg (680x677, 140.32K)

Blame Xenoblade for wanting to kill Digimon, everyone expected it on September already, but as soon as Survive's date was announced suddenly Xenoblade is ready and will release earlier.

Both are confirmed 60+ hours jrpgs, of course they're competing with each other why do you think most people complain about backlogs whenever multiple big titles release near each other.
>GV3 as well
Fuck

Yeah, Bandai totally knew Xenoblade's date before it was announced.

Probably Nintendo wanted to release another big game on September and didn't want both games to compete for the spotlight.

How does it play? Like the og Digimon World used to play?

bro just play a fighting game

>same day as xeno and gunvolt

They still have time to delay it unless is a shitty game and they blame bad sells like always

Attached: 1623380749130.png (548x295, 57.11K)

I still need to play Xenoblade 2. So I'll probably just get Survive.

Attached: agumon tells mimi how it is.jpg (1325x959, 164.65K)

>but as soon as Survive's date was announced suddenly Xenoblade is ready and will release earlier.
Survive's date was announced after xeno was moved.

My bet is on Splatoon there's nowhere else they can move it to unless they choose to release it next year to make room for other, more niche titles.

It's a visual novel with a few srpg parts.

unironically Survive will still be much better than the last pokemon games :^)

Attached: 1641555025952.jpg (1907x909, 236.27K)

>i'm not a nigger
>those games only have PVP, and shitty modes to train you for PVP
just give me a character creator and and fun monster gameplay
it shouldn't be this fucking hard

Attached: 71bf653b3b2e08750b417fa3f55dd156.jpg (1920x1080, 202.34K)

That's a low bar.

The biggest platform is probably going to be PC.

Bro, no one expected Nintendo to drop a bombshell like releasing Xenoblade two months sooner. The contracts are signed, the factories are minting discs right now, and they're set to be loaded on trucks/planes/ships at the time stipulated in the agreements to the distributors. There's no backing out now, Digi bros are fucked.

Wait a minute, the orientation of this mat implies I'm sitting down.

Any third-party game regardless of genre releasing on Switch the same day as Nintendo's first-party game is direct competition.

It doesn't even have to be Xenoblade, a Mario Spinoff could release and take sales away from Digimon Survive.

Attached: 1650221386628.jpg (625x490, 107.01K)

Xenoflop's about to get wrecked by DigiCHADS

The fick are you talking about? Survived release dat was revealed like a day after xbc3 new release date was revealed.

WHEEZE

Attached: 765225044268783.jpg (320x401, 15.19K)

So somebody at Nintendo has a grudge against digimon.

does bayo3 have concrete date?
if not i expect november / december, bayo2 came out around that time as well
and yeah late august early sep seem like the time for splatoon 3

I don't understand why this matters so much. It's not like the games are going to be erased by the end of the week. Once they're out, they're out forever. How about wondering whether the game's even worth playing?

>I don't understand why this matters so much
writer has quota to meet
and OP is a faggot so he made this shit thread

There's a common point between both, but the interest on Xenoblade 3 is clearly far bigger than the niche Digimon videogames have, specially one that apparently left a lot of people dissapointed, so seeing it that way it's not really a competition because one side just overwhelms the other.
That said, I might be getting both, but Survive on PC.

Attached: Digimon.webm (1000x750, 342.13K)