Untitled

Attached: i748vvjltou81.jpg (1170x1452, 131.03K)

When you get older and have less time for games because you have a job it males the times you play games more fun but since you're a teenager I guess you don't get it

And when you do you won't enjoy them

This doesn't happen to Yea Forums
They have all the time in the world but no money since they are NEETs

This is a Reddit meme but I'm going to ask anyways, what's the original context behind this scene?

>8 hours of sleep
>8 hours of work
>8 hours to play video games and other shit
Simple as.

You have the time to play them, but most sane adults grow up and don't find amusement in childish entertainment anymore and thus choose not to consume it.
When you've turned 20, your interest in juvenile distractions fade and you start reading more classical literature, philosophy, and study that which is important. Not because you feel obligated to, but because that is what interests you. If you genuinely take interest in toys for kids as an adult, something has gone seriously wrong.

Attached: 75a4a71a03d732003d51668336f6bdfb.jpg (750x992, 123.47K)

You will never be Quintin

>classical literature, philosophy

Attached: 1536567682857s.jpg (246x205, 6.9K)

something has gone seriously wrong if you lost interest in something because you "grew up"

Nobody will remember you.
It's all meaningless.

i can do both lol

I would also like to know

Lets just say I do have the time in the world and the access in the world to play games. Yet almost all i prefer to do is play League of Legends Miss Fortune Support in Silver 1?

Incel mindset, society doesn't work like that at all
Chad doesn't care about gay useless stuff like philosophy or classical literature
Chad talks about sports and the last action movie he saw on Netflix

>I won't consume thing because people think it's childish and I'm a big boy
Guess what, you're a child.

>8 hours of work

>When you've turned 20, your interest in juvenile distractions fade
You're still a child in pretty much everyone's eyes. It's really fucking funny watching some teenager try to be taken seriously as a big adult man the very moment he has his 20th.

Attached: 1639271240046.jpg (1200x1198, 417.21K)

This picture really only applies to normalfags I have more free time than I've ever had now that I have my parents off my back and I make enough just enough money to support myself. Normalfags are never satisfied with just living a comfy life they always move from one level of precarity to another. I have everything a man could want except for sex because women won't date a slacker unless he's a Chad

Attached: h5owx5di8e251.png (640x368, 88.01K)

I'm just happy my neet sister gets to enjoy my 900 games steam library while I'm working

i fucking wish

>If you genuinely take interest in posting on Yea Forums as an adult,

I'm too tired and depressed to really enjoy playing games on my off time

kek imagine living like that, I've got all the time in the world for games now and plenty of money to get them

>20
>teenager
lel

>2 hours to recover from your soul draining unsatisfying job
>1 hour of errands
>1(at least) hour of commute
>4 to "enjoy" gaming
fix'd

hour of errands
order shit on my phone
(at least) hour of commute
work from home
try to optimize your life user.

>
>(Dead) hour of errands
>order shit on my phone
>(Dead)(at least) hour of commute
>work from home
>try to optimize your life user.

Attached: 1525709520903.png (300x300, 8.65K)

va

1/10

Attached: 1637444668923.jpg (650x1592, 246.35K)

>6 hours of sleep
>8 hours of work
>1 hour of travel to and from work
>Total 1 hour feeding and playing with cats
>4 hours gf or wife
>3 hours on Yea Forums
>1 hour playing games

I have the fancy high-end PC, I have the money to buy any game I want, I have the emulators set up to play any old game from my childhood at any moment, yet I'm too dead inside to play anything as an 'adult'.
Being a kid & teen is the only good parts of life, and that shit ends before you know it.

Attached: 1623268075245.gif (602x476, 88.63K)

Lol

>you won't have time to play them
you will if you aren't a retarded normalfag wageslave. Don't work, get on the NEETbux. Infinite free time, can pay your bills and buy vidya, and you won't be a slave to a jewish-dominated society exploiting you for your labor.

I applied to a sweet 6 hour job that will let me play video games for most of the shift, if i get it i'll get myself a steam deck

Fucking this
It's not that games aren't fun, this board is just infested with NEET virgins.

You sound like a complete and utter faggot, but it's true that I've taken a recent interest in history and philosophy. The problem is I'm too busy playing vidya to actually read.

>ok so basically i can teleport from one place to another and have magically cooked food, cleaned house and whatever other work/errand i have instantly

>8 hours to play video games and other shit
more like 2 once you consider everything else going on in life like bathing, eating, doing your laundry, going to the store, your commute time to and from work, you didn't account for a 30 minute or 1 hour lunch breack, spending time with your family and raising your children if you aren't a loser who lives alone, and more. how do you have any time for video games? this is why being a normalfag is shit.

>NEETbux
>, and you won't be a slave to a jewish-dominated society
XD

>At work thinking about video games all day
>Days off roll around and just lay in bed crying all day
>repeat

Being an adult is hard

>neet sister
female neets intrigue me. what's her deal? mentally ill or just a temporary neet?

>6 hours of sleep
you won't last long

most females are neets
they just have others support them

Get a job.

Attached: 1649535563674.jpg (1125x1226, 561.61K)

>female neets intrigue me. what's her deal? mentally ill or just a temporary neet?
A female who isnt a wage slave 8+ hours a day? Intriguing! She must have some kind of major illness

TL;DR pic-related
if you are alluding to homemaker wives, they are not neets. i know, technically, they'd fall into the category but homemaking and childrearing are full time jobs, unironically
the average female is a conformist who would never be caught dead being a neet. it's usually the bipolar types that end up being ones. males are totally fine with being neets

Attached: just stop caring.jpg (542x839, 59.25K)

>12 hours of work
>1 hour unpaid lunch
>At least 1 hour total commute
>4 hours vidya, eating, showering
>6 hours sleep
>Four days off

>males are totally fine with being neets
This is simply not the case. Men who are neets are almost always depressed or fucked up in some way. It's not a good lifestyle for anyone.

You sound pretentious as shit. You're like the kids I saw in high school who would come to class with coffee and they clearly hated the taste of it, but were drinking it to act more like an adult.

Lack of money doesn't stop anyone from playing games.
Lack of time is much more critical.

What is this fucking meme. I have more time now to work after my shift is over since I don't have to spend the rest of my waking hours studying or working on some stupid ass project

>he says on Yea Forums

Attached: 1624678157290.gif (147x154, 565.13K)

It's from Finding Neverland. Kid's mom just died and he's asking Johnny Depp why did she have to die. Depp says he doesn't know and just hugs him.

Put me in the screencap. What an accomplishment in life, posting something retarded and making people to call you a retard. I'm sure your mother is very proud of you.

>to work
To play vidya* fuck

Then he accused the kid of being a communist.

>8 hours of sleep
>2 hours of mundane bullshit like preparing meals, laundry and random housework (also counting shit like groceries, going to the bank and other assorted paperwork errands)
>2 hours daily commute
>12 hours of work
where is the time for vidja

you better be your own boss if you are working for 12 hours

>Men who are neets are almost always depressed or fucked up in some way.
gee i wonder why. it's almost as if working soul crushing minimum wagie jobs and rentcucking til death isn't appealing
>they should've studied harder and got a better job
sure but extenuating circumstances exist for some people like having crackhead parents. personally, i'm a neet but only because i got lucky thanks to /biz/. no longer have to wage and have passive income. i know that i'm an outlier but yeah

Being a slave requires work. I get money sent to me for free. It's past lunchtime, why aren't you working? Mr. Noseberg needs you to pay for his next yacht, and I need you to pay taxes for my NEETbux, wageslave.

Not him but if I try to sleep earlier I just wake up after 6 hours unable to go back to sleep and still tired.

Attached: 1633645636650.jpg (1920x1080, 130.45K)

>i know that i'm a FAGGOT but yeah
Fixed that for you

I got to enjoy the 4 day weekend for 5 years but then my bosses decided that wasn't the "best use of my time" and now I'm in the 40 hour hell as everyone else.

The good news is I work in the computer room after everyone else has gone home so I can just play my vidya at work anyway.

>1 hour unpaid lunch
This is the most bullshit, I'd happily eat my lunch during a break and go home an hour early but we can't anything nice.