Im now buying your game

Hogwarts Legacy is a TERF Nazi Alt right pipeline CONFIRMED

Attached: 1.jpg (1096x670, 116.54K)

they cant even make up their mind whether or not Goblins are kikes or niggers

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x2400, 465.43K)

And you people tried to tell me this game would be pozzed. I wouldnt be surprised if theres an option in the main menu for racial purity

Attached: 4.jpg (828x1238, 212.51K)

Attached: 5.jpg (826x1580, 278.12K)

how are they still jumping face first into "Bad person must mean pwecious minority" every single time

Attached: 6.jpg (864x1920, 375.45K)

If I didnt want to buy it before Im sure going to now

Attached: 7.jpg (823x959, 154.8K)

if what you say is true im gonna buy thousands

Attached: 1630833787641.png (1063x1168, 860.33K)

>how are they still jumping face first into "Bad person must mean pwecious minority" every single time

Because it explicitly says the goblins are rebelling, meaning the magical humans are in a position of authority over their entire race.

>lefties always self identifying as the goblins, or the monkeys in planet of the apes, or the orcs in lotr
Gold in itself

real world political beliefs and video games will always be intertwined unless it's a whacky game from Japan, and even then there will be a point in time where the Japanese will suffer from this same fate. no one has an understanding of what fantasy is and we're doomed to find out the harsh reality of our future in gaming and social media

ANOTHER LoTR game where you kill orcs? I literally cant with this blatant russophobia

I'm not a child, so I don't find Harry Potter interesting and the gameplay looks like shit; but I'm going to purchase it to boost the sales numbers, then return it two weeks later, and pirate several copies. All the while I intend to post on Yea Forums about how it's basically a Columbine simulator where I can kill trannies all fucking day, and use fire spells to cremate goblins even though that won't be the case at all; therefore convincing more people to buy it and pirate it. Eventually the company will go bankrupt, but the tranny/Israel agenda will be set back decades.

>Penised
Fun word. We should use penised more often.

How do these people even function in the real world?
>I saw something in a game / movie / online discussion, I will immediately be brainwashed and adopt the stance unless it's banned

>terf
>nazi
can you please keep your schizophrenia to yourself

Attached: 1647336726897.jpg (3175x1052, 630.59K)

Have none of these people read Harry Potter before and looked into the history of goblins within their universe? They're literally fucking equals to wizards, it's why there's so much tension between them because of how in tune goblins are with magic more so than humans. There is no "minority" race here

Its the sheboons words, plus at least 40 000 more who agrees with her, not mine

I thought Kyuuji quit because of someone saying "for fucks sake" when she was assmad about one of the Smash reveals not being a black woman.

>ANOTHER LoTR game where you kill orcs? I literally cant with this blatant russophobia

But in LOTR the orcs are an invading army, whereas in this game they are explicitly rebelling which can't be read any other way then "the wizards are their masters"

just like with orcs in d&d
>orcs are known for being violent, filthy, immoral, stupid, a total detriment to any society
>WAIT A SECOND THATS JUST LIKE BLACK PEOPLE
liberals are hysterical

So why are the goblins explicitly said to be rebelling? Rebellion actually means something.

>she

we call it the White Wizards burden

Wait seriously? I'm not surprised.

Why would the goblins revolt against a system they've created?

I will now buy your game

Attached: 81857b9fe46c4e359906d0ce3541c04a1c7c55fb.jpg (2550x2550, 365.58K)

thats the funniest part, its because theyre useful idiots being egged on by a mysterious shadowy elite.
These mentally ill freaks know the /pol/ script better than any of us

Without knowing anything about anything there could always be extremist factions inside the goblins who think they should be on top instead of equals.
You're literally just as retarded as the people in the twitter screen caps.

Can you fug her or not.
Last time I tried it you could invite her to the xmas dance or something like that

Obsessed

Attached: 1647721210695.gif (647x1031, 426.5K)

Imagine going ten years into the past and telling Yea Forums users Yea Forums that would be wholeheartedly and sincerely supporting JK Rowling and a new Harry Potter game
What a world

You can be her bf and go on cute dates and stuff but I haven't played in a while

Attached: 1616620198758.png (385x363, 73.49K)

If someone posted that on here I'd just greentext each line and say based afterwards

Thats the kind of shit that keeps me hanging in there.
Just imagine the coming review wars with both sides pulling as hard as they can.

You could also say that about Gaylo threads gaining traction and not outright kicked to /vg/
a never ending cycle

I'm going to call everyone who expresses anything but an enthusiastically positive opinion a tranny

Based

Ok groomer

Hopefully we'll be able to at least texture mod that game. Joining Slytherin and decking them out in SS uniforms and hunting (((Goblins))) would be kino as fuck.

Finally, time to download it again

True, halo was the #1 laughing stock on this board for years. I chuckle at "people" who discuss it on here now, knowing that they are literally just fortnite zoomers but 10 years older.

Get ready to tap incessantly, you're shit gameplay has only gotten worse with time. Even hacking infinite energy its a slog, I can't even imagine what kind of lunatic would play it legit.

wieso nicht?

captcha nwr82

Is this bitch comparing herself and her side to goblins?

I had diarrhea last night at 1AM. I guess that's technically the morning and not night.

and this is why, despite her being a woman, I appreciate JK Rowling. Her contributions to the world are unquestionably positive. Remember, if you're reading this and you're a tranny, your friends are laughing behind your back, and you will never be a woman.

WHY DOESNT IT HAVE ONLINE PLAY I WOULDVE LOVED BUILDING GROUPS TO GO AFTER GRYFFINDOR FAGS

I hate ameriretards so fucking much

shit thread, KYS, OP, please, do a favor for everybody and take your own life

Attached: 1649189786688.gif (447x343, 552.78K)

If you follow politics you're too far gone into either side and have too much time on your hands.

Nigger.

Attached: 1650010698577.png (1636x853, 197.12K)

JK SAMA I KNEEL

I still haven't met a single tranny irl (noticeable at least). They must be terminally online.

Now lets wait for another decade just to watch fournight threads on Yea Forums, a fate worse than death

Attached: 1617725683541.webm (556x708, 2.59M)

wait I thought the Goblins were supposed to be jews?

I regret to inform you that I've already seen quite a few

Wow what a shock, When you put the ideas of non-exist "systemic racism" and "oppression" into the minds of young black people from an early age they grow up with a massive oppression delusion and inferiority complex.

It seems lefties really are obsessed.
Makes me happy knowing that when they see me as a tall white man it angers them that I exist. =)

>trans children

lol

lmao

You'd have to pretty much be retarded to think systemic racism doesn't exist

>n-no u
powerful

Black people are indoctrinated to be the victim.

Can't believe they actually made it even more shittier, if its that bad might as well I'll play it on PC and fiddle with the stat gains
I hope those cute dates are worth the few hours I'll tap my cracked phone screen

Goblins are the bankers, house elves are the slaves. There's nothing to "make your mind up" over.

"Systemic racism" is just decent people seeing niggers acting like animals and they want nothing to do with them.

>russophobia
I laugh when I see twitter trannies say that.
do they not understand that queers are beating in the streets in russia? It's like when they support Palestine. Siding with people who want you dead to own the cons.

Yes, exactly, which 100% happens and is a dishonest retard for trying to pretend it doesn't.

>>WAIT A SECOND THATS JUST LIKE THE RACIST CARICATURES AND HARMFUL STEREOTYPES OF BLACK PEOPLE
that's the problem

I shall now purchase your fine piece of art, video game developers.

Why are all the people missing the fact that the 'goblin rebellion' is clearly just a ruse, with the goblins turning out to be good in the game, being setup by some evil white wizards.

except in this game humans are the instigators while goblins are the footsoldiers. house elves/uncle toms are not even relevant

strange bedfellows I guess.

10 years ago I was an obama supporting democrat.

-Im Anti-Israel
-Oh so youre pro-palestine?
-Are you? Are you? Are you? Are y

Goblins are jews
Blacks are orcs

Weirder things have happened in the last few years

you responded didn't you?