Little over two months later, I am forgotten

>Little over two months later, I am forgotten.

What went wrong?

Attached: 1643213945075.jpg (1280x720, 65.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingonlinux.com/2022/04/steam-deck-was-the-steam-top-seller-for-the-week-ending-april-17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deck just shipped, getting it by Friday, bros.

Made to order, you autistic tendie. My friend recently got his and hes already playing it non-stop. I envy him.

It flopped.

Same here. What's your first game gonna be?

it flopped hard, it's hilarious that steam drones are nowhere to be seen now

Attached: file.png (1363x1017, 1.16M)

Why does the internet say it's the best selling thing valve's ever sold?

>tallest dwarf

Going to play a lot of the smaller games in my backlog like Exo One, Forager, HROT, Minit, but also going to install Halo and some other bigger games, including Elden Ring since I still play that a bunch with friends.

Busy playing games, tendie

Fuck you Gabe give me my Deck. You said Q1 earlier. I don't want to be Q2.

Where does the idea of a flop even come from? There's no evidence of mass cancelations so what is this based on? Are people just bitter that the rollout isn't going faster?

I wish it flopped so that I could actually buy one now

I should be getting mine in May.

Th problem is buying one, I gotta wait until next year to get it.

They fucked up because no one can impulse buy them. I'm not going to wait until next year to get one so I just bought a gaming laptop with a 3070.

They haven’t even produced enough units to get through the first hour of preorders. I would know, I still haven’t gotten my email.

>preordered at 1:50PM est

I am forgotten, see you in like 2 more months.

Attached: 1636155762668.gif (408x315, 337.7K)

If you didn't order within the first 5 mins of it going up then it'll be years before you can actually buy one.

>What went wrong?
No games

>What went wrong?
You have the object permanence of a toddler OP.

That's what happens when your entire identity is based on being the "nintendo killer"

Never works.

please point to where it was ever advertised this way

>nobody compared Steam deck to switch
Lol

tendies and chinks are looking for any excuse possible to claim it failed despite the fact that 99% of preorders haven’t been fulfilled yet, to the point that the difference between preordering a few hours off on day 1 has become the difference between waiting til march and june

retards comparing a UMPC to a switch doesn’t make it so

if you unironically believe the identity of the deck is a “switch killer” then you must be a tendie with it living rent free in your head lmao

>TWO MORE WEEKS

>TRUST THE PLAN

I just got the notification that mine was ready for purchase today.

So many people cancelled their reserves and Valve is making a profit from it. They make decks by order in waves so that reserve fee is making them millions doing nothing.

I think the problem is when you buy it it takes like 6 months to be delievered. I checked last week and if I preordered it told me I could get one in october.

It's like Valve didn't even believe enough in its product to make stocks before release.

Mine shipped today and I'm getting it tomorrow. Kinda annoyed cause I will be at work. Did they switch the packaging now?

Waiting for v2 version

I knew a two day trip from their warehouse is too good to be true, but I let myself dream anyway. And the end of all dreams come reality.

Attached: ahhhh.png (867x341, 28.86K)

What are you even trying to argue? Are you denying that the vast majority of people that want one are still sitting in a queue waiting for their email?

Isn't it used as a new emulator device?

People love their "my toy is better than yours!" arguments. The reality is most people just aren't talking about it because even if they ordered it it'll be months before they get it, so they're just kinda waiting

But they're delivering it early? What are you complaining about?

Dont worry bro, I hide all packages unless you have some gay shit on your house like a BLM flag or something.

In which case I leave it in the most visible spot possible.

They're not delivering early until they have it in their hub. I'll most likely be getting it tomorrow. That's why I showed the "in transit" part at the bottom of the image.

Oh no bros.... #1 seller on Steam for weeks.... what went wrong?

it's for me

Attached: 20220124_065503.jpg (2097x1471, 376.19K)

>It's a flop but only by my very specific mental gymnastics definition
Yawn

I have my window blinds open at all times so people can watch my cats in their play area please enjoy

It's all shitposting. Get used to it, that's just how Yea Forums is.

getting mine tomorrow, shit's gonna be cash even though I don't entirely know what I'm gonna use it for. I won't play games on the go, but I can see myself playing some Steam games while being comfy in bed or on the sofa

>I'm not going to wait until next year to get one so I just bought a gaming laptop with a 3070.

It must suck to game on a small af screen and have the laptop get hot af and loud af at the slightest

>So many people cancelled their reserves and Valve is making a profit from it. They make decks by order in waves so that reserve fee is making them millions doing nothing.
if you cancel, you get your money back. Check your bank account.

No games.

Better competitors.

Attached: Product_Showcase_ID_52471.jpg (1484x1926, 324.2K)

Does windows have sound yet?

I can't fucking buy one.

It's a handheld PC that plays a bunch of games you already own, what's to discuss really?

I'm thinking about getting one. I just watched a review that said it still lost power even when plugged in if you run windows on it, it's that true? He also said 5 minutes of god of war drained 6% of his battery. Should I just wait to preorder til they figure the battery out?

>Deck flo-
gamingonlinux.com/2022/04/steam-deck-was-the-steam-top-seller-for-the-week-ending-april-17/

have you pressed A yet, user?

>forgotten
It's good, so the only place talking about it is in shitposting, angry contrarian threads here.

Why do steamfags always have the "great sales" argument when basically all marketplaces have them the same or better?

>Windows
GoW works better on GNU+Linux than windows

>basically all marketplaces have them the same or better?
They don't though. Console markup is a real argument. It's not quite as bad as it used to be now that everything's becoming cross-platform though.(Except for tendy tax lmao)
Just run it with Linux. Unless you absolutely must play Destiny 2(lol), proton will run 95% of your steam library out of the box, with another 4% needing a 20 second tweak.

lol stop posting your laptop with a joystick. Buy a Razer Blade and at least waste your money on a real laptop.

What the fuck are you talking about? Where the fuck are you from that console games cost more than on Steam? They're the same price in Europe.