Cancel Culture

How do we stop cancel culture?

Attached: 20220420_153849.jpg (720x1451, 230.79K)

Go back.

I'm ok with this.
You gave money to sjw company serves you right

This is why Nintendo is too chicken shit to release Advance Wars.

Man I'm just so tired of cancel culture, it's all just so tiresome
This, I work in a remote area and all I wanted to do was beat AW2 missions on my time off.

Attached: 1638307321919.png (1427x1535, 2.79M)

>shinigami eyes
oh come on

play games by based devs
>Take the cancel culture mentality and shove it up your ass.

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 254.82K)

Resetera is only as poweful as the attention you give them. They tried to cancel ruben langdon and failed because nobody cared enough to give it attention. Stop feeding them and let them continue dying of irrelevance

Attached: Resetera members.png (322x191, 7.85K)

Literally what does this screenshot even mean give context

What did shulk even do to make them mad

Voiced by someone of the wrong gender.

Lawsuits. It should be actionable to try to get someone fired from their job. It is not free speech, in the same way burning someone's house down isn't free speech.

Attached: IMG_20220418_151108_01.jpg (468x581, 26.57K)

He didn't openly say "trans rights is human rights"

>It should be actionable to try to get someone fired from their job.
It is. It's called "tortious interference".

Liked a tweet about an eating joke using their co-opted phrase, "identifies as."

>cancel culture?

Doesn’t exist.

somebody should make shinigami eyes that actually does what it does canonically and shows a tranny's real name.
there was an extension that spotted jews, this shouldn't be too far outside that ballpark.

I aint reading all that

He has a different opinion than them

Ah that's right. Should be even easier then.

>"flagged as anti-trans"
imagine "flagging" every single person who disagrees with your opinions and then trying to ruin their careers

Attached: 1650386490722.gif (200x200, 593.7K)

Shit thanks for reminding me

Won't happen because judges are cucks.

OP since your from Retardera, post what Shulks voice actor said you fucking imbecile. I’m not going to your shit site.

If you're talking about the Vic case, his lawyer was bad and Kiwifags 100% ruined any chance he had, plus his contract had a "bad boy" clause anyway.

The said thing is that I can already probably predict the poster that posted that without even going to check.

It's probably the fucking diversity analyst schizo isn't it. The person that tried cancelling Sakurai because he was racist and showed Rodan getting hosed and always complained that there isn't a single black character in Smash. I think its name was Noxeon or something.

You guys do realize cancel culture has existed for a very long time?

Resetera isn't powerfull because it has a lot of members, its powerfull because its influential among key people who have influence over others. Look up trading up the chain, that is what is happening in Resetera.

It is. I swear to God this guy has basically nothing in his life but wanting more black characters in Nintendo games, to the point where people on Resetera have told him to focus on other things and stop reaching

>I take no pleasure in making this thread
Who are they fucking kidding. Jesus Christ this is the type of blatant lying that makes me seethe.

you have to multiple that by 5x, because you have to keep in mind they are all mentally ill trooners who probably samefags a lot, eventually it would get reposted enough on twitter and get a following

You can stop cancel culture by not acting problematic, chud.

the difference is last time I checked, you couldn't get canceled by some person from other side of the globe.

>A VISION!
>*feet dangling from the ceiling*

Chose the wrong girl.

Give it a year or two, all of the normalfags are going to hate "cancel culture" as much as you do, a new wave of 90's edgelordery will begin in full, and then you'll be tired of that.
Culture is always just slightly downstream from what retards on Yea Forums are talking about.

Attached: 1636573847988.jpg (658x576, 200.49K)

>, a new wave of 90's edgelordery will begin in full
i hope, but troons and pozzed culture are here to stay. the average normalfag "tolerate" troons in fear of losing their job, or status.

Having fuck you money like notch

Nah. I've stopped caring, which means it's over already. The energy has gone out of it.

just because you stopped caring doesn't mean it's gone. games will continue to get pozzed unless they start selling like shit but the game industry is too big to die

How haven't they banned everyone yet?

Attached: resetera bans.png (1427x7547, 1.69M)

Usually these guys out themselves as being incredibly hypocritical. Hates drawn loli > actually a pedo sort of stuff.
I wouldn't be surprised if this one was actually a "kill all x" type of guy along with never actually playing a xenoblade game.

Stick a fork in it. It's done.

>there was an extension that spotted jews
Where can I get it?

WAS is the operating word here I think, but it ((()))'d them supposedly. No clue, look it up.

How dare these fucking nutjobs try to cancel Shulk.

Cancel culture will never go away. It used to be christian nationalism in America, but now lacks the cultural primacy to do anything. The pendulum doesn't swing back, so get used to it. Notice during the Trump years you could still freely shit all over those types of people with impunity.

lol
Good observation, much like Yea Forums is culturally irrelevant post 2016.

So trannies have made an extension that helpfully marks people that aren't fucked in the head like them and can be safely interacted with by normal people?

He committed the grave sin of liking some tweets that:
-defend JK Rowling, whom Resetera considers transphobic
-make jokes that Resetera considers transphobic
-are critical or the Black Lives Matter movement

That’s it.

And i thought Yea Forums mods were fags

One of the jokes was something along the lines of "If this cake is four servings then I apparently identify as a family of four"

Yeah this dude in particular LOVES making these threads. He goes out of his way to make Reuben Langdon threads whenever possible.

What I believe he was trying to say is that he likes Shulk and he’s sad that his voice actor is “transphobic.”

Attached: 6906543.png (1671x279, 53.87K)

I can’t take seriously any posts using the term ‘pozzed’

Being white

underrated

That by all rights should be the answer, but unfortunately judges are all retards who wind up ruling in favor of cancel culture, viewing legal opposition to such as trying to use the law the prevent criticism of the canceled. Also because most judges are ivory tower boomers who aren't threatened by cancel culture yet.

Trying to cancel someone for being anti-trans no longer works because America now hate trannies. Currently, it's the trannies that are getting canceled for grooming and cheating in women's sports, they're losing their rights and getting fired from their jobs, liberalism is dying and the democratic party is losing power, it's over, in a couple of years, they'll been seen as mentally ill and classified as such and will be banned from everything while the old ways will return and be pushed. They did this to themselves.

Trannies are on another level of batshit

>english dub related drama
i'm sure this genuinely mattered to you

Trannies are doomed, the only form of protection they had was the LGB, but they're now pushing that group out too, soon they will be getting the treatment they've given everyone else, brainwashed idiots.

>liberalism is dying and the democratic party is losing power
They're not outright going away, they'll bounce back because then people will get sick/tired of conservatism and Republicans again. But the next 4ish years at least are going to be unpleasant for the American left. Beating Trump made their collective ego inflate out of control and they've massively overplayed the fuck out of their hand.

>How do we stop cancel culture

uh, it would have exist first of all, chud. its been thoroughly deboonked, was reboonked a little, but then absolutely resolutely deboonked because

uhhhhhhh, yeah

IT DOES NOT EXIST