Why does Yea Forums hates her?

Never played the game
She's qt

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Makoto_Nijima.png (507x610, 173.12K)

i don't know but i found a look-alike online

Attached: 0c428348.jpg (720x928, 130.02K)

>3DPD

Attached: 1650474735935.png (247x351, 15.73K)

waifufags throwing temper tantrums because she's by far the most popular character and because their waifu doesn't have as much screen time as her

Because she's popular the same reason people here will dislike P5 in general

>spends most of the early game being a teacher's pet and trying to get your friends in trouble
>forces herself into your group to blackmail you into cooperating with her "investigation"
>gets herself captured by gangsters because she thought her entry-level judo classes could protect her
>makes you call her "Queen" as her codename
>takes up the role of party navigator, meaning you're going to hear her voice more than any other character in combat whether you have her in your lineup or not
>acts like an asshole to pretty much everyone else who isn't named "Joker"
And the sad part is she isn't even the worst girl in the game, but the community keeps trying to force her as the "canon choice" and gaslights anyone who criticizes her as "not understanding her character development."

Because her purpose in the party is particularly infuriating. She points out shit that any player with an IQ above room temperature would have instantly noticed. Then when you act on these things, she is praised as a genius.
Being more realistic it's probably just that she's popular.

She has a nice butt.

>Why does Yea Forums hates her?

She's obnoxiously popular, to the point where she overshadows most of the cast.
A strong instance of "popular = bad!"

Too popular, same reason anyone here hates anything.

>Never played the game
>t. average Persona fan

makoto is japanese

>she's by far the most popular character
Both Kasumi and Futaba are as popular/more popular than her.

i dont hate her but the game sucks and is overrated af.
if the game was accurately rated its fine but people treat it as some masterpiece when the gameplay is extremely shallow and the story feels like its written by some edgelord cringe teenagers.

She’s canon main girl and pedos (Futaba fans) hate it

I haven't seen the numbers for Yoshitzawa, but Makoto has consistently mogged Futaba in popularity since release

She has poor taste in men. Like, imagine wanting to fuck this

Attached: joker persona forces.jpg (228x243, 13.15K)

I don't hate her, she's just boring af. Both in terms of design and personality. I don't understand why japs like her so much. She's definitely bottom tier. Only better than Chihaya and Ohya.

Attached: 1628845710749.jpg (1845x1434, 1.11M)

That's the problem: she's *too* cute.
The community can't handle her.

Attached: 5684675687.jpg (563x935, 54.38K)

Not in all polls.

Attached: 2019poll.jpg (709x1086, 202.14K)

also
>worst confidant in the game
>she loves stating the obvious as if it is a new discovery
>her persona is motorcycle but doesn't try to play card games on them
removing her from the plot affects nothing because she was written as "please love her" which sadly many incels do

If you couldn't choose your p5 waifu? who is your back up choice?

Attached: 1643284480588.jpg (640x537, 61.49K)

Fair, but that's a really small sample size

Attached: Capture.png (720x594, 30.29K)

>a couple thousand votes speak for the millions that played and watched the game
I hate pollfags so fucking much

She has the best arse behind Yukiko.

I don't know why, but I enjoy this. I also want to ease Sae's stress and tell her everything is going to be okay.

Attached: its ok keep going.webm (854x480, 2.25M)

>She’s canon main girl
Not anymore :^)

Who replaced her in the canon? Haru?

Attached: 1602533278587.jpg (520x800, 157.74K)

I think she was okay but if she had the personality of haru would be the best one in all the game

Attached: 1641927732742.jpg (720x1094, 76.02K)

You've just posted her.

Attached: 6DYRyP5sHdBM40cENYcmC_MgNDeaKimG0s2t6cdonKI.jpg (748x767, 110.59K)

It doesn't, but Makoto has demonstratively and consistently placed among the highest in popularity among the cast, which carries a lot more weight than >(You) sperging about it on here

what exactly is Haru's personality outside of uwu nice girl thirsty for the self-insert protagonist's cock

My first reaction when I saw her

Attached: IMG_20220416_100757.jpg (1947x979, 818.86K)

>Replaced by a literal who that joins your party at the end of the game and only serves as a plot device to further the doctor's character development
Do KasumiKeks really...?

Boring character. She needed a little more interesting hobby's. Maybe lean into the motorcycle outfit and make her a gear head?

She's a sadist

It carries no fucking weight at all you dumb fuck, this shit doesn't even make up 1 percent of the fandom
why should anyone give a single fuck about some literal who poll

>acts like she own the school
>condescendingly says the rooftop is off limits and has it locked off
>stalks the group to get dirt on them, including constantly forcing herself into the conversation
>takes a candid picture of the group, then she just has to get the last word in after being told off by Ryuji and Ann
I'm still early in the game and I hate her already.

Not in Strikers, not canon.

3D>2D
simple as, try getting laid once in a while

>arthoe #10986
By that logic, there are makoto look-alikes everywhere

And that's awesome!
Now I only need to go outside...
Wait

Attached: 1647140124033.webm (480x720, 2.33M)

Just picked up this game last week, when do I unlock this girl? She looks cute and cool

She's incredibly obnoxious. Her social link sucks dick. Her code name is 'Queen.' The social dynamic within the group absolutely shatters when she muscles her way in. Her introduction is incredibly obvious in its intention but you are unable to stop it or let her get raped because the game is painfully linear.
For me, Makoto is indicative of the worst writing that Persona games have to offer. She's like an encapsulation of how linear and pointless the majority of events really are, and reveals just how little agency you have as a player to influence the story.

She's a fucking dogshit awful character and I hate her but GOD DAMN her ass is nice.

>futaba and haru ever doing something like this
lmao

annchads win again

They all have sex appeal, makoto’s problem is her shit personality, and very contrived inclusion to the team, and most importantly her dynamic within the team, completely ruins everything by establishing herself as the de facto brains of the operation, whereas realistically she is one of the stupidest, and very rash if emotionally taunted akin to Ryuji.
very shit character just like akechi, and it’s funny how these 2 are very popular. played both vanilla and royal

Attached: allahwill.jpg (630x432, 55.32K)

>makoto with the smallest ass
Ironic...

ofcourse jap pedos are futabacels

Futaba and Ann looks like their English voice actors

She's a nerd, narc, and a really shitty "brainy" character

She's an arsehole

how are they so bad at this?

She has autism and loooooves Sonic

only black/latina girls can twerk

>Bitch thinks she's hot shit
>Constantly arrogant and antagonizes the party
>"NOO WHY DO YOU DISLIKE HER?!"
I wonder why. Too bad you can't be selective on who to recruit.

MAKOTO MY LOVE!!

Don't insult my wife

She's the best girl in the base game. Yoshizawa is the best girl in Royal, and Sophia is the best girl in Strikers.

>best girl in base game
Laughable.
>Cutiesawa and Sophia best girl in Royal and Strikers
Now this is true.