Love interest becomes more evil than morally dubious protagonist

>love interest becomes more evil than morally dubious protagonist
Has this ever happened in a game?

Attached: Kim_Wexler.jpg (360x450, 30.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjYXNonafzo
youtube.com/watch?v=PuZ34IeY_L0
youtube.com/watch?v=ImJ9i0TC_Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=XqYljuAtJok
youtube.com/watch?v=4E_Ox0s8bhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck kim, i'm sure she's gonna betray saul.

post kettlemommy

I'm still betting she get's spirited away by the vacuum cleaner guy.

i bet she pegs Saul

She and lalo gonna shoot each other with bazookas

What was the point of Mike and his guys switching out the safe in Nacho's house?

Attached: 17998679.png (460x460, 207.03K)

Nah I think she's just going to give up on him and leave to go be a criminal defense attorney in another state. If she died/relocated/betrayed him I like to think there would have been some indication of that in Breaking Bad. I mean they even mentioned Lalo in like S2 in BB which was about 8 years before BCS.

>Lalo

I mean Nacho derp

>evil exists
>morals exist

Attached: now that's comedy.png (224x224, 96.44K)

I second this

>There is... no... money...

Attached: 9gb0532.jpg (1280x720, 50.93K)

Yes.

Attached: Kennyfancard.png (617x863, 936.1K)

They needed to give Eladio the motel number and needed to put it somewhere believable and couldn't use nachos busted safe.
Mike broke into it just to get anything actually valuable out just incase

Yeah he is too upbeat in BrBa, even with playing a persona. I think she gets disbarred and humbled following all the Howard shit, maybe even jail time. This keeps her out of the way but alive so Jimmy/Saul can stay in good spirits. Then he has to leave to become Gene but they'll reunite at the end.

What was the point of giving the cartel his motel number if he was hiding out because of them?

Nah man if she hasn't given up on him now she won't in the future.
She's going to die. Just accept it.

Not a single one of the white people in this series would have committed a single crime if it weren't for the presence of spics.
I'm sorry it has to be said but you know it's true. The proximity to violent, drug-addled mexicans is the prime mover of all the drama in these shows.

They mention Lalo and Nacho because it was a throw away line. Kim is never mentioned because they didn't write her before BCS.

Kim is shockingly down to clown with Jimmy, there is no way she betrays him but fucks up somewhere.

I mean shit, look at her turn into a cold killer with those scammers in the premier. "Enough Carrot, time for the stick." and Jimmy is straight up shocked by it.

That asian chick in Infamous 2, she is on the "good" path of the story throughout the whole game but does a 180 at the end as she wants to side with the beast, while the "evil" black chick becomes good

Attached: 1629067304788.jpg (1200x674, 75.89K)

Gus wanted Nacho and the Salamanca's to kill each other basically, he couldn't kill nacho himself that's why Tyrus told him to just fucking blast anyone who tries to come in the door to trigger a shootout exactly like what happened. That random mook might have killed nacho like Gus wanted but the terminator twins killed him

They mentioned Lalo too

Not a single one of the mexican people in this series would have committed a single crime if it weren't for the presence of white trash.
I'm sorry it has to be said but you know it's true. The proximity to violent, drug-addled whites who buy the drugs is the prime mover of all the drama in these shows.

>>Not a single one of the mexican people in this series would have committed a single crime if it weren't for the presence of white trash.
False, they would have continued to commit crimes in their own country and spill over to the hispanics in the southwestern US. I'm sorry you're seething and hamfistedly slamming the keyboard through your tears trying to post the same thing back at me with the nouns swapped, but it doesn't work both ways.

I honestly do not remember Lalo, just Nacho but its been years since I saw BB.

I'm currently rewatching the series before I watch Season 6.
Please don't spoil it for me thx :)

Attached: 1649421861718.jpg (756x756, 419.55K)

I love bcs posting on Yea Forums!
I do think it's odd how morally awful she's become she's actually making Jimmy worse

KETTLEMAN RETURNS AND SHE HAS BIG FUCKING MOMMY MILKERS!!!!!!!!

It was just Nacho. That's why they "created" Nacho/gave a storyline for him in BCS. Because that scene was adlibbed/written in a way to have Saul panic and think it was the cartel after him when it was just Walt and Jessie.

Howard and Kim die

>Please don't spoil it for me thx :)
Get off Yea Forums and the internet until you're done then.

Snake dies

lol is this some stealth making trying to get people interested in the show?

its boring as fuck, even fans will admit that

I really do wonder how Lalo is going to be written out. Tony Dalton makes him really cold and calculating. No way he just runs off while Tuco gets more fucked.

Was there any Walfmurf reference in Saul’s spinoff?

It's better than Breaking Bad and I am not fucking joking

*stealth marketing

>Hated the show when Chuck is in court
NGMI, Walter. That's when the show hits it's stride. Yeah, the opening this last episode was slow, but the rest of it was good.

James Morgan McGill was Saul Goodman the whole time

name one memorable scene in BCS that normies heard about even if they dont watch the show

ill wait

this -> It's like BB but they learned their mistakes, removed almost all filler and made the story tighter with better characters.
The only criticism may be that the story is slower paced but that's a non issue if you're not a spastic zoomie.

Chuck's meltdown at the BAR hearing.

>i-it's bad because it doesn't have the NORMIE STAMP OF APPROVAL
holy shit the absolute state

bros... Jesse was a trannyfucker

Attached: 1650454579206.jpg (1471x547, 158.02K)

The last season and this one are a lot faster pace.

I liked the slow 4 seasons. Saul is a good character and made deeper than any character in bb. Plus I love kim, professional woman that are average looking is my fetish

Chiaki Tachibana from SMT 3

What retarded fucking merit is this?
>Chuck's chimpout in court
>Saul's chimpout on Howard
>Lalo's friends laughing when he returns home

Well, yes. The only type of people who disagree are the irredeemable shitstains who consume media for the populism factor and think this defines them as human beings.

Mike telling Stacey the truth about Matt
The BAR Hearing
Chuck's Suicide
Al of those were mentioned in the media after they aired. Out of the BB ones all I can think of were the airplane crash and Walt's death.

>tfw no autistic speedhead gf

Attached: 1650450899656.png (2213x2159, 2.05M)

Chuck's entire schizo meltdown

CHICANERY

>learned their mistakes
>When half the show is cartel shenanigans with most of the characters being in BrBa anyway so there are no stakes

youtube.com/watch?v=jjYXNonafzo
youtube.com/watch?v=PuZ34IeY_L0
youtube.com/watch?v=ImJ9i0TC_Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=XqYljuAtJok
youtube.com/watch?v=4E_Ox0s8bhA
I could keep going.
This show has some of the best character drama.
It's like a great theatre.

Attached: SauuaS.png (960x540, 395.56K)

>uhm actually sweaty all the iconic saul traits were all kimmy's idea
I fucking hate this current woke culture so much it's unreal

5-0 episode of better call saul is the best preformance I've ever seen on TV. It's a crime there wasn't award given out for that performance.

Kim isn't going to die, you numbskulls. She's going to prison. It's visual foreshadowing.

Attached: kim.png (883x500, 445.6K)

Stellar bait post.

KotOR

It's kino and way better. Walt's an annoying fuck up.
>WAIT WAIT LISTEN TO ME LISTEN
Jesus everytime he was at gun point they should have just blown his brains out.

Attached: 1650427848427.jpg (640x723, 57.76K)

Attached: (you).webm (1280x550, 1015.27K)

>Mike telling Stacey the truth about Matt
Wonderful fucking scene. This and Ziegler's execution are the absolute best scenes with Mike.

Attached: a35675f0d63f3bc3c13d3a7f0f05fea0.png (754x564, 336.48K)

why tho? why is everyone acting like she gone full crazy evil bitch?

what do you mean bait? did you miss the whole diner scene where it's implied his white cadillac and office location was her idea? did you miss the part where he's having second doubts and she's egging him on?

Did you not see the second episode? She's going too far and will only get worse.

She's either going to take something too far and have to go away, or she's going to get a reality-check, realize that being around Jimmy is bad for her, and leave.

she only made a bluff to that bitch to call the IRS on her? that was nothing. she just wanted justice for the people that got scammed
what am i missing here? shes still a huge moralfag

Because she sort of has. She was Jimmy's morals until the switch to where she sees Sauls bullshit and thinks he/Saul has the right idea of bending laws to help people even if it's legally not kosher/a crime.

She is more cold than Saul when push comes to shove and she needs to survive something. Just look at the couple last episode or when she had to try to evict that dude for the bank before getting her morals and going back and fighting the bank with Saul.

Dragon Age: Origins, Bound by Flame, Baldur's Gate II. All depending on how you play your character, I guess.

does anyone else get a semi chub when they see Kim in her full office suit and stockings?

And Howard? She's hellbent on ruining him who didn't really do anything wrong. Power corrupts.

>I'm still betting she get's spirited away by the vacuum cleaner guy.
The actor who plays him died after El Camino, so I doubt it.

I like better call saul way more than brba.

>Gene gets caught or turns himself in
>He wants to defend himself in court
>Kim appears after seeing him on TV, offers to be his lawyer pro-bono
>Last episode is the trial
>Kim gets all the people Saul helped to write letters, like the thing with Huell but real

This is what's going to happen. Saul is going to be redeemed because even though he did bad things, he was still a champion of the little guy.

>Goes into shop, time lapse, shows van pulling away
Not that hard to work around, user.

You're missing a big part of Kim's character. The Zafiro Anejo topper she carries with her during her con times with Jimmy gives her the courage to keep doing these schemes.

This show was so fucking boring. Breaking Bad was pretty good. But it'll never surpass the Sopranos.
Better Call Saul is Reddit: The TV Show