twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP

>pick thancred and urianger
>lolno
>pick alphinaud and alisaie
>lolno
>okay well at least krile is coming with him
>lolno

Attached: 1649575339497.jpg (417x384, 79.55K)

why did girls like this awful and pushed character i prefer the cute girl character to this catboy

I was so elated when I stumbled upon the route where you can kill him off

Attached: traitor.jpg (540x266, 18.94K)

This guy really cements that anyone who joins the scions becomes a terrible character. Even Estinien went from a badass to a comic relief husbando insert.

Women are all retarded.
I pity the mother fucker who listens to the ramblings of a fucking female.

Attached: 1577043509787.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Fucking Estenien of all people.

Leave the Kotboi alone you fuck

He's Alisaie for girls. Huge simp for your character and will say thank you after eating your pussy for three hours

>why do people simp for this character, I'd rather simp for other character
you're equally cringe, faggot

cute cat

Attached: Honeyview_1O9AnErnVx.png (530x471, 416.99K)

I haven't seen how Estinien is ruined. Aside from one or two "bad with money" shticks he's fine.

>both writer's pets
>both obsessed with being with you
>both constantly demanding screentime
>both look like fuqbois
Checks out.

I want to pound his cute little bussy

So what does it mean if I'm not a girl but I love him?

>Game is full of top tier waifus
>Instead we get saddled with the ugly elf dyke

... sauce

>based as the Crystal Exarch
>faggot as Graha
Why did they do this to uom

Writer is a fujo.

pixiv.net/en/artworks/87364492

Attached: vivaldi_SH27CaiHxe.png (257x308, 124.38K)

Alisaie feels like the waifu women want us to have, rather than the one men want.

do NOT bully my cute crystal cat

neat thanks

sometimes G'raha is great, usually when he's not being a horrible WoL simp
it's just that most of his intros start with him being a WoL simp and begging to come along on an adventure, where he'll then act like a normal scholar boi
at least Krile shows up around him
Krile is cute.

absolutely based and redpilled

But I want Y'shtola to say thank you after eating my pussy for hours?

I MISS YOU CRYSTAL EXARCH

Attached: 9e3bcda0f4cfe10cdcf0a3e321df04e0.jpg (950x1345, 136.33K)

If he leaned more towards his crystal exarch side and if the WoL simpery was less overused he would be fine.
He was perfect before 5.4 and there was nothing wrong with the ocassional WoL idolizing.

Yeah. Perhaps he'll stop being a faggot more and more. I mean, he can still be a faggot, but I'd rather not see him sad because no adventure with WoL #242985

It gets tedious when overdone but I honestly did like that FF14 is a game that actually acknowledges the absurd list of feats your character has, and you've got a bunch of characters in your corner that will come running to bail you out when the plot seems to be setting up an "alone with no support" cliche.

during the CT quests, agreed
throughout shadowbringers and after? literally one of the coolest guys

God I wish I could breed his catbussy every night

I think you missed the point of Estinien's character. He is still a badass that will kick anyone's ass, but he learned to love and open up to those dear to him. Staying a stoic grimdark edgeboi would be stagnancy.

It was pretty rad seeing him in the SB DRG quests making something of himself.

Ishikawa's Estinien is not canon, Kazutoyo Maehiro is. His personality is always grimdark edge boy and anything else is fanfic.

Thanks for proving my point about stagnancy I guess

Reminder that people would call you a retard for thinking he was G'raha before launch. Probably the same people who called people retarded for thinking Tobi was Obito

that's homosexual behavior and not permitted in eorzea

He's just Kain, he's a very prominent character archetype within FF.

oh yeah? if he's such a kain when is he going to crush my head with a rock huh

All in due time.

And I want to see Y'shtola's gut grossly swollen with children, we're not so different you and I

>He's just Kain
>He is involved in the Void questline
>Golbez is the antagonist
oh no

I had hoped Krile would join us for once when we were sent to sharlayan in 6.1.
>honestly did like that FF14 is a game that actually acknowledges the absurd list of feats your character has
Reminds me of moments like that one with Fordola and her echo. Not too much cocksucking, but still patting you on the back in some way for how far you have come.
>and you've got a bunch of characters in your corner that will come running to bail you out when the plot seems to be setting up an "alone with no support" cliche.
It is nice how they do that as well. G'raha in the cinematic before Emet Selch, the scions coming to your help at the end of the fight and the prayers during the Endsinger fight are pure kino.

That's Garlean talk. Eorzea is the proud home of a thriving lesbian community. Trannies however are not welcome.

All of Limsa Lominsa knows about Merlwyb and R'ashaht

This reveal was barely a plot twist. He was blatantly the most obvious choice to turn out to be the Crystal Exarch.

I like the "call him by his name" bit, i was humoring him the whole adventure, but i knew who he was.

>Reminder that people would call you a retard for thinking he was G'raha before launch
It was even more hilarious when 4.5 came out and gave him a model that was clearly G'raha's with some crystal shit glued on, and yet you still had people claiming he was someone else.

He's fine but the game has been a bit too obvious with the fujobait. Like I can tell this dude is only still around and didn't die a tragic death because the writer and the female fans wanna keep fawning about him and instead of dying like a legends he's been demoted to a cutesy fuckboy

Nidhogg brainwashing 2 electric boogaloo boiiiiiii

r'ashaht eats out the creampie that goggles roe mistbeard leaves

I don't. He is a creepy simp on Zenos's level of obsession with you. I wish he would fuck off.

>4 ear canals

Attached: Edge.jpg (570x457, 34.65K)

I didn't get that. Like the excuse for the others were "they're busy" well fuck isn't this fag also "busy" rebuilding his school in sharlayan?

Him being a super simp for (You) makes sense given the background here. Same thing with Alisaie.
I like him when the Exarch comes out, which I feel like should really happen more often. He held back the apocalypse for hundreds of years and needs to act like it more.

I genuinely don't remember this, within like an hour or so of the patch releasing I remember seeing an image directly comparing the models.

>crafted 300 tsai teas
>now I have to do 100 leve turn-ins
At least the biscuit grind is over. Thank god that this one is a single turn-in.

Attached: schizo cat.gif (406x640, 3.73M)

I am so fucking sick of the scions I can't stand them anymore.
Except Urianger.

Wasn't it only 100? And he spent that time still simping for you and trying to do it "how you would" and "what would the wol do?" He has always been a huge simp and there isn't really a difference between now and then. He's just a bad character.

there were only a few people like that after the face comparison

Graha was good when his Crystal Exarch was showing like when he managed to calm that man who just watched his son get squished down. WOL simping was just awful though and that was most of him

The WoL becomes his and everyone else's ideal version of a hero after the calamity. Everyone in the post-umbral calamity future figured that the only way to save everyone was to get you back to be the hero again. Kind of like a folk tale that people spread around, I'd imagine. They spent generations doing this before making Tycoon.
I thought G'raha was in the first for longer than that, but even 100 years in that kind of environment holding everything together is impressive.

>one or two "bad with money"
just one. the second time he can identify sleazy marketing tricks AND "overpays on purpose" so the gag was a one off thing