Alright it wasn't THAT bad

alright it wasn't THAT bad

Attached: DmC-Devil-May-Cry-2013-Jeu-vido.jpg (1000x1363, 272.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhyPrAHIO4A
youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg
youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOUUU

Heres what I think about your opinion OP

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (1920x1080, 89.06K)

i mostly enjoyed it
some cool level design, with the club probably being my favorite

NO FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU OP
Also my dick is bigger.

|||||\\\\\0000011111/////|||||
youtube.com/watch?v=hhyPrAHIO4A

Tameem self inserting as Dante will always ruin it for me. I got this game for free in some Capcom bundle and refuse to play it.

I wonder what the phrase "Devil May Cry" even means in this universe

True. It wasn't THAT bad, but essentially was only better than DMC2. The combat was pretty mediocre, the writing was the worst it's ever been (which is impressive), but worst of all it tried to pull some sort of wannabe-punk vibe between the music and thematic choices. OG Devil May Cry benefited from a noir/gothic vibe that carried on into the rest of the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg

Attached: 1639833432536.png (402x369, 224.02K)

Second best DMC after 3, rest is trash

Sniper rifle abortion

It's unironically the best western character action game. Please prove me wrong, I need more games to play

>I need more games to play
Do you like mecha?

Attached: Baldr Sky.webm (480x360, 2.82M)

Already played it, fucking loved it. Are the other games in the series any good? I don't know moonspeak, but I'll learn if they're half as good as Baldr Sky was.

Pros
>I liked some of the combichrist music, never surrender was pretty great for battle music
>dontes coat looked nice
>some of the level design was cool
>that one boss(later miniboss) with the mask and dual swords was fun
>the sythe was neat
Cons
>donte looks like a goober
>kat is incredibly lame as a supporting character
>vorgil is a complete joke, acts like a pussy and gets btfo’d by moondust but is the final boss
>weapon design is awful, everything looks like shit
>muh angel mom for no apparent reason besides angel weapons
>the heart
>bosses are generally not very good
It would have been much better received if it hadn’t been a dmc game

Definitive edition was good, og was that bad.

Attached: Orthodonte, el exterminador de bacterias.webm (400x224, 998.06K)

>was hyped to have a "Shakesprean" story
>ends up being the most immature edgy trash out there. The Gunfire abortion that leads to a dead baby "joke" is so damn bad

>was hyped up to have gameplay on the level of DMC3/4
>it's gameplay is barely on 2's level

god, what an abortion of a game

I know some user was shilling Baldr Force, it's even translated. I'm yet to play this one, so can't confirm whether it's any good
I heard Baldr Heart is just as good as Baldr Sky too, but this one's untranslated

I'm convinced this website is full of sissies who browse Tumblr or some shit. All I did was hear how much of an asshole and mean this guy is and then I play the game and he unironically cares more about the things going on than mainline dante does most of the time who has a hard on for only Vergil.

Yes, it was.

>Style based action game
>Style rank based on damage
>Weapons can be upgraged with ease
>Colored enemies limiting your combat

He’s just a douche, the only time I see people saying he’s a bad dude is when they misrepresent his baby blasting comments when he’s just doing it to piss off moondust for their plan to work.

the marketing material was so bad holy shit
>the DEMON KING
>[wub intensifies]
the whole thing was managed like an angsty teen was in charge, looking back it was hilarious
the shitposting and oc this dumpster fire generated was off the charts

>and he unironically cares more about the things going on

fucker made a dead baby joke to the face of the dad just because Donte is an immature shit

It fucking sucked
Still suck today.
Fuck you bitch

Is this real? WTF?

>missrepresent his baby blasting comments

Attached: Resident evil Staring Donte.png (1511x763, 505.81K)

It was worse on release. You were forced to use Angel/Demon weapons to damage the respective enemies. They removed that at some point because it was a dog shit decision.

It also didn't have lock on in the initial release, I think both things were done in the DE release which iirc some japs worked on instead of tameem and his limeys.

Attached: a022c2f5-bdab-11ec-83c5-17986e6add12.png (1024x1024, 1.01M)

I played it recently, didn't realize people hate it? I thought it's the best DMC. The only thing that's shit is the way devil trigger and some other activation methods work like X+A to detonate the dart gun darts etc and how they changed stinger buttons for no reason.

Yeah forgot about that one too. If you play the game now it's genuinely not that bad, but those two decisions made the game feel absolutely fucking terrible to play at release.

The narrative was leaps and bounds above the previous DMC games, I don't know what you're on about. I guess you can't into reading subtext.

Attached: file.png (1226x790, 1.42M)

They do, see In the scene like right before he is told by vorgil that he needs to distract moondust, so he pisses him off by making the baby joke. He doesn’t just laugh about dead babies for the lulz. There are plenty of things wrong with the game, so I don’t see any reason to make up more

youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg19

DmC has the best gameplay unironically, u just suck ass probably

Attached: mpc-be64_ezCf3sgpXx.webm (852x480, 2.85M)

It was THAT bad.

>I don’t see any reason to make up more

how is a scene that actually happened be "make up"

>Man who murdered your mother and father and is also responsible for the state of your brother becoming an evil autist
>Giving a shit about his faggy baby
Are you serious mate? Would you realistically be nice to such a guy?

Attached: 1650384847456.jpg (1000x745, 212.07K)

>was hyped to have a "Shakesprean" story
Shakespeare back then was always meant to be low-brow entertainment, the equivalent of soap opera in modern times. So it kind of fits.

show me in a Shakespearean story where someone made a dead baby "joke"

It was a 7/10, 8/10 if we're talking definitive edition. Only autists hate it.

You're not even understanding the whole reason why he made the joke, you literal subhuman.

are you gonna show any of that "best gameplay?"

>i'll subdue the world by bringing ECONOMIC STABILITY MWHUAUAUUAUHA
amazing narrative
let's not forget
>vorgil being threatened by ONE enemy, that donte had already fought a dozen times, while being regarded as equal in strenght to donte
>terabytes of data that we don't know what is and never see it being used is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, DONTE!
>the HUNTER is IMPERVIOUS TO DAMAGE, DONTE! unless the not-love interest uses her MAGIC
truly shakespearean

>you literal subhuman.

says the person defending this garbage

You don't even understand what's going on in the webm kek, so bad
>i'll subdue the world by bringing ECONOMIC STABILITY MWHUAUAUUAUHA
thanks for confirming my suspicions, you literal subhuman
>No u

>You don't even understand what's going on in the webm kek, so bad
sure tameme sure, nobody understands your genius.

>plot is literally they live
amazing narrative, so original

I don't see you making attempts to explain what's going on in the webm. Wonder why that is???????
Are you having a stroke and just muttering nonsequitur words?

Attached: 1649391585096.jpg (500x490, 32.33K)

I never said it was Shakespearean, are you having an issues? I simply asked would you really be nice to the faggot who killed your parents and split you and your brother?

I will say this about DmC's gameplay.

Yes, the demo was pretty damn bad for an action game but it is not the worst action "gameplay" I have ever experienced.

FFXV has that "honor"

Attached: Balan Wonderworld.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

>I never said it was Shakespearean

the devs did

Because you're acting like Dante was just being immature when he was directly told by Vergil prior to get Mundus upset to distract him. He was trolling Mundus. There's even the scene after Vergil kills the baby where Dante scolds Vergil for doing that and getting innocent people hurt. It's obvious you don't understand the scene or the characters for that matter and that's what we're getting on your case about.

>defending a game this bad
imagine

It has flaws but your headcanon is still just headcanon, dipshit.

>There's even the scene after Vergil kills the baby where Dante scolds Vergil for doing that

and then turns around and makes the"joke"

It wasn't a joke, it was a troll, and you forget that both Dante and Vergil are part demon.