Uh, Sisters??????

Uh, Sisters??????

Attached: 678466F3-5FEE-4307-ADB8-35AE1E3396D3.jpg (1125x634, 196.62K)

We made it Xboyz

Attached: 1592285796306.jpg (735x999, 186.33K)

Kino

Source?

>source
Please go back

Attached: 1646539930410.jpg (1032x360, 110.07K)

PS5 stock levels are already filling out. It's over, Xbox trannies. You'll look back on those two weeks in March with fondness.

>t. lost to fucking xbox
COPE

Gigacope
It’s over. Starfield aka Todd’s magnum opus is releasing this year and Sony doesn’t have a single true next gen game coming out.

Attached: B869047A-9E83-43A6-B24C-2C796245AF0A.jpg (767x835, 907.52K)

Switchchads enjoying the good life while they watch two irrelevant retards fighting for second place.

Just ordered myself an Xbox Series X. Can't wait to play Starfield, Day One o GamePass.

Attached: Q5r9hr1DLTgl.jpg (573x535, 115.03K)

>Do you have any souwces fow youw cwaims???

Attached: 1642445182007.png (800x789, 147.63K)

Considering the new consoles are still sold out and a pain to get, these sales numbers still mean nothing. The PS5 could possibly be selling 10x this number if it was readily available in stores. Also maybe it wouldn't be but we have no way of knowing from these numbers alone.

Where was this cope when PS5 was outselling Series X/S? You can’t have it both ways, snoy

UHHH BROS THE STOCK?????

It has been proven that microsoft has severely outbid sony for chip pricing, meaning less ps5s are being produced and that ms isnt making or is barely making profit on sold hardware now.

i literally ordered a switch today, happy to help in making the Switch beat the ps2

Attached: 1624160225062.jpg (1182x754, 52.32K)

>PS5 still being outsold by a 480p tablet

Attached: 1650386490722.gif (200x200, 593.7K)

>Stock issues
>Scalpers
>Digital sales
>ELDEN RING

>need to combine S sales along with X despite series S being basically a XboxOne X upgrade to catch up with the ps5

Series S will be unable to run new games at more than 20 fps past 2023

PS2 sold multiple units to single users because of cheap DVD drive high failure rates.
360 sold multiple units to single users because of RROD, e74, board warping, early models just being cheap pieces of shit that kept breaking.
Switch is selling multiple units to the same households because they are cheap and shitty build quality and idiot children keep breaking them playing minecraft. Not even joking, I was curious about how NS kept selling so much, and it clicked when talking to friends with kids and hearing people talk about getting through 1-2 switches a year because of their idiot children.
At what point do sales numbers become worthless as a metric for success? People will only buy 1 copy of minecraft for their idiot child, they won't buy 1 copy for each broken switch they've bought. Same like people will only buy 1 copy of Halo 3 for their 360, not 1 copy for each replacement system they had to buy. The user base is significantly lower than these figures indicate.

True but you're gonna get attacked by poorfags and xbots for saying it.

THANK YOU SIRS FOR DOING THE NEEDFUL

Ps2 was based though, why the hate?

>At what point do sales numbers become worthless as a metric for success?
Is there any other way? Is the number of exclusives fine with you?

Its amazing that snoys are still coping and havent gotten burnt out from no games yet

>At what point do sales numbers become worthless as a metric for success?
when my favourite brand stops winning
i meant ps4, i loved my ps2

And yet still Tendies cant stop crying over Sonychads

I want to fuck gadget

Have fun, fren
I ended up liking the Switch a lot more than I thought I would

>ESL Xbox tranny projection as usual

The sale of software is the better metric, both on a by release basis and a total basis, but none of them want to be honest and report accurate physical and digital sales.

Attached: 1650299800489.png (600x761, 218.59K)

This, I want Global and digital sales to be included too

I can't tell if you're retarded or baiting but series s and x are the same console with a different GPU and price. No different to ps4 and ps4 Pro.

And nah it'll actually run games better past 2023 compared to now as game engines evolve from what we have now. Go and look at the start of last gen you had cross generation games like battlefield 4 running at 720p on xbox one and 900p on ps4 and people like you said the same things back then but by the time battlefield 1 came out both consoles were pushing way higher quality visuals and higher resolutions combined.

Why? Pc and xbox barely have exclusives and they sell a lot

You'll have all the stock in the world once Call of Duty becomes an Xbox exclusive. Not to mention everything else Microsoft now own.

Good thing the S doesnt sell, eh, Raj? What other copes have you got ready for us today?

But that will also be on pc. Besides more and more people are going f2p with games like Fortnite. This is not the 2010s anymore

holy damage control copium

So do exclusives count or they dont? Post xbox exclusives

You do realize for me to be projecting i would have to be unhappy right? Kinda hard to be unhappy when youre winning this hard

>But that will also be on pc
No shit. Microsoft own fucking Windows, why wouldn't it?
They're not destroying their brand by launching their exclusives on PC, unlike PlayStation, or Nintendo, if they were retarded enough. Fortunately, they're not.

Ironically the way microsoft is finally catching up to sony / cutting the grass from under their feet is exactly what sony has been trying to do nintendo for all this time. But nintendo got out of that and decided yo not compete agressively and instead do its own thing

I never mentioned exclusives but ok here we go on this snoy copium roller coaster. Yes the Xbox does have exclusives.

If you think games are going to be the same as they are now in cross generation as they will be in true next gen games I have sympathy for your IQ level

Holy cope. Easily, 90% of the CoD dudebros will go out to buy a Series S/X ASAP the moment they find out their game is now a Microsoft exclusive. That demographic doesn't care about PC.

>cheap thing sells more than expensive thing
wow

Which sucks
The switch is horrible, it fails at both being a portable with trash battry time and being so fucking huge
I don't get why Yea Forums didn't make jokes like xbox HUEG with it, fuck you you nintendo dick suckers

Currently playing this bad boy

Attached: 1650459504046.jpg (4032x2268, 3.34M)

Post them.

Sony trannies

Thats a port of an old game.

Sony deserves it for killing off their handhelds
Fuck you Sony

Attached: pure soul.jpg (1500x675, 86.1K)

Im currently playing Ghost of Sushi, hope Yea Forums doesn't get mad for enjoying my PS5

You said
>post xbox exclusives

And I'm not even involved in your console tranny war I posted an exclusive. And it's its not a port its the OG xbox version via backwards compatibility.

FH5 and Halo Infinite. There are more but these are the big ones. I await your “b-but peecee that i dont have” cope

Thats a port of an old game.

More and more people are going to pc and f2p

To be fair, it's smaller than Steam Deck, and people haven't made HUEG jokes about that either. I think something would have to actually be as bulky and/or heavy as the OG XBox for that to stick.

So no exclusives then

Attached: 95ionjhl7gq41.png (1051x939, 734.12K)

>Pozzed of Duty
lmao
Something else for Uncle Phil to fucking ruin

Going to buy myself an xbox for graduation in 3 weeks. Can;t wait.

Xbox may not have any exclusives, but Microsoft are about to have more than ever before. Now post nu-Snoy exclusives. I'll wait.

Yeah just like you :)

Different user,just proving normal people care more about games and multiplats over exclusives

Microsoft has never turned a profit on Xbox, even with Gamepass. Their gaming division has operated at a loss since the first Xbox

>xbots and snoytards proving consoles are obsolete
Lmao

Yeah, using discs was a great idea! Sure it killed the battery life, sure it sounded like an airliner at take off most of the time, and sure the load times took longer than cooking a turkey. But it was great! Haha

So exclusives are not important then. I accept your concession, bye ;)

>peecee tards proving theyre just rebranded snoys
OH BOY SLOPPY MOVIE SECONDS

>console wars
How quaint...
*chuckles as he adjusts his fedora*

The coping begins. I don't even play it, but I know it being exclusive alone is enough to finish off PlayStation. Add Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Doom, Overwatch, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and a shitload of other franchises now owned by Microsoft. It's over.

The problem with that nonsense is that cross-gen releases would be valid for Sony using it. In fact, even PC releases would be, as MS releases their first party software outside of its own ecosystem on Steam. In the case of that metric, Sony would actually have games.

It hasn't been proven. There is actually way more evidence proving its not true.

They said they've never made a profit on hardware but even then apple asked for that testimony to be thrown out because apple said they were lying. Because if Microsoft say they don't make profit on hardware they can use a loss leader excuse which actually benefits them.

Nice deflection, faggot.
They're the most important thing, that's why Microsoft is doubling down on them, and Nintendo keeps dominating sales charts with theirs. Name one Sony exclusive since Jim Ryan destroyed PlayStation. Just one.