Play Fortnite

Play Fortnite.

Attached: erisa.webmv.gif (341x664, 3.83M)

>hololive troons started playing fortnite
oh great here we go

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

i want the lara croft skin

Attached: 1644333841661.webm (576x924, 1.53M)

Finally a thread without Chunli

why? its still shit
>but it has no-build!
and? it only exposes how shit the game is

This battle pass is the worst we’ve had in awhile I’m so sick of fucking collabs in the bp

no thanks chinaman

Attached: 1649460201453.gif (574x640, 2.53M)

WHOAAAAA MAMA

too late nigga, it has to be the OP post

How can I play it without chinkware? Does it work through GOG Galaxy if I connect my ep*c account? What about their anticheat chinkware? In PUBG for example when Steam promts you to install it you can just click no and the game works fine.

post the superior anime girl

Nice armpits *sniffs*

>coomnite

Can I play it without install chinkware?
Does it work through gog client if I connect my ep*c account?

You could try a virtual machine

rolly

Yeah shill thread anyway so gibmedat

shit thread

Your bot broke down, Gaben.

>Searching for posts with the image hash ‘JdD1G9CIde2PSLA4mnmwTw==’. 1249 results found.
How much are you getting paid?

Based

hi

Attached: im zoe clash!.jpg (1280x720, 80.37K)

>Noooo muh elden ring kirby lolibait soul/soulless off-topic indie mobile smash threads

It's literally paid VaIvedrones. They do it in every single thread like this, just see

Rollerino

they all suck

Unlucky. Battlepass skins don't come back.

How is this game allowed to have sexy females (not male)? Where are the hordes of angry lefties trying to cancel it?

None of them are blatantly sexualised they're literally just well proportioned and fit looking.

I think the cowgirl skin got nerfed because she had bouncy boobs

Because that's a forced meme people were convinced into believe and not an actual thing.

Most people love attractive people, unfortunately all it takes is a single triggered retard complaining and companies pander to them.

Because alot of content creators on youtube and twitch, both male and female rely on Fortnite and it's skins for their material to generate revenue. Trying to cancel it means fighting the millions of players who actually play Fortnite>one or two roasties

Attached: clapping.jpg (1920x1080, 488.64K)

I see lmao

who do I coom too

Rollerino

Among Us

Feednight

Does anyone over 16 actually play fortnight? Never played and its popularity has me mildly curious about the whole thing

fortnite is pretty fun

Attached: hybrid spread.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Yawn

Attached: hi janny.jpg (1500x5368, 3.99M)

Sir, please do not redeem the roulette sir. This is an authorized shill thread sir.

It only became playable a few weeks ago. It's worth a try

Does anyone over 16 actually play video games?

the madman

I'm not a goddamn zoomer, so no.

Wtf i tried playing fortnight yesterday and barely got into a match with about 60 people. I thought that the game was dead. I played the new no building gamemode

Hybrid is peak Scalebait and I want a new variant instead of the 1000th Headhunter or Ramirez Skin

Attached: fortnite-loading-screen-hybrid-900x450.jpg (900x450, 55.89K)

i dont play fortnite but tim is fucking based for saving a generation from faggot and troon propaganda with big butt girls, bravo

why the fuck is the item shop just a rotating pool of like 100 items, there's tons of items that haven't been seen in the shop for years, yet Epic only choses the same generic skins and emotes to return.

Fortnite is a leftie game. The reason its allowed to keep hot women is because rightoid are incompetent

because they rely on FOMO to give their shit some value

Handsome bun bun

Attached: 1633850188498.png (294x802, 270.63K)

that sucks
the skin looks cool

Attached: 1644333674016.jpg (2048x1152, 271.71K)

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T PLAY WESTERN GAMES STOP RIGHT NOW
>THE DOZENS OF ATTRACTIVE FEMALE CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME DON'T COUNT THE GAME IS CHINESE
>WHY? BECAUSE I SAID SO!

its spics trying to impress white men.

Need a link

Erisa and Zoe Clash are definitely better than Reina
She looks like a Touhou OC

Attached: fortnite-outfit-reina.jpg (875x915, 73.34K)

where are they from?

>the epic version of lara looks the best
how do they keep doing this

>DOZENS
>in a game with a thousand skins
not a great argument you got there m8

top kek this spic is trying real hard to sound intelligent, but sadly they are brown and what they wrote is retarded as shit.
i hope a spic writes the word based to you, bro