Why do streamers do this?

Why do streamers do this?
Is this insecurity?

Attached: 1647843665289.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

Why did forsen become a cuck and ban cmonBruh? Literally the only reason I subbed to him was he was one of the last big streamers to have the emote enabled?

Yep, same with Lirik. Fucking faggots always try to be soo funny but fail miserable all the time.

>game has a character creator
>streamer goes out of their way to make the most fucking hideous abomination they can think of
Yeah it's pretty fucking tiresome honestly.
You can pretty much predict what'll happen 100% of the time some streamer decides to play Sims for instance. It's always the same shit.

because ugly people are funny

yes unironically. same reason people use so1jacks instead of gigachads. watch them sperg whenever a gigachad is posted

Attached: 1648322949852.png (860x1200, 334.39K)

It's only funny when jerma does it

Because it's hard to create something good, and maybe they just don't know how.

t. omega faggot who spends 4 hours in char creator every time and makes good shit

They're childrens' entertainers doing what they do. You shouldn't care.

Streamers are child's entertainment and marketing. Anyone who watches people play video games is stunted and fucking pathetic.

It's even worse in ER since all the faces generally start off horrendously fucked up and you have to get them to passable state first to even begin toying with them.

At least Criken committed to the character being a goblin abomination. They probably all imitate him doing the character creation and then immediately put helmets on and drop the joke.

This

It's called having fun instead of being a larping self inserter of coomers waifu faggot.

Cuz its tbe cringest thing ever, see black = cmonbruh, chats reaction to it getting banned is funnier

its always this or a woman. because they don't know what an ideal man looks like and when they see it, they get triggered.

For entertainment for whoever watches it. As dumb as I think it is, it's still better to watch than my autistic ass spending a couple hours in character creator tweaking until I'm satisfied.

Because it farms LULS from the chat. Its also quite easy to make an abomination in a From Soft character creator

how mentally stunted does one have to be to find it fun for more than 5 seconds? "ahahahaha my character is an ugly freak with blue skin that barely resembles a human LOL"

Because not everyone is a self inserter or a coomer faggot. Some people do it for shits and giggles, not autism over what that their character looks.

Real cat btw.

Attached: dancing-cat-swag.gif (220x220, 396.07K)

Because it’s easy to do and they think it’s funny. It’s much more difficult to make a good character reference/parody or even just a generically attractive character than it is to simply make some abomination. I see very few characters being made that are trying to be funny without relying on “lol it’s ugly.”

honestly kind of transphobic

>LOOOOL my character is UGLY. Get it? HAHAHA.
The streamers who do this are the same ones who think shouting loudly into their mic makes something inherently more funny as well.

They can use the default appearance if they don't care you know. They do it because it doesn't take effort (just minmax the sliders) and is free content and chat will eat it up

then just use a default preset and skip the character editor entirely. It's not like you're ever going to see your character's body and face anyway after you get some armor, if you play the game normally.

>is stunted and fucking pathetic.
Yes I am.

i do this.
i think it's fun, fuck you.

when do you ever look at your characters face in elden ring? I just leave it default because you never see it anyway

>We want the irony audience

>They do it because it doesn't take effort (just minmax the sliders) and is free content and chat will eat it up
Pretty much this exactly.
>use the default appearance
That's what I do.

Jerma could be funny doing a literal watching pain dry stream. Doesn't excuse this creatively bankrupt shit for being retarded.

>Someone isn't making an idealized troon avatar
>WAAAAAAAH WHY ISN'T HE PLAYING MY WAY!?

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 360.9K)

>CaC
>stick with the default male option
>change the hair to match mine
alright, let's game

Beatani is so funny, I know right?

Attached: bear[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fv4acs0.webm].gif (207x282, 917.45K)

forsen

Forsen is literally built for Big, Black Cock

>Blatant streamer thread up for half an hour

RlyTho What cock?

it's not him afaik, just one of his mods thinking he owns the stream and has the right to do it if he wants to. but that could easily be an excuse on forsen's part and the mod taking the blame for the streamer

Every fucking one of these faggots did this except for a DSP

Streamers dont care about games they play. Especially variety streamers. Non of them care, kinda stopped watching them around 3 years ago. I was watching forsen and aris a lot, cant stomach them now at all. They turned in to low effort parodys of themselves. Unironicaly can only watch dark souls/elden ring speedruns, even if its some fag like distortion.

>first character is mutt
>restart game and spend hours crafting waifu
>aristocrat pale white prisoners Starr, mature body and voice
>pretend she has a lesbian relationship with sellen

Many such cases

unfathomable amounts of based

>player makes themselves
>Yea Forums: mental illness, stop self-inserting
>player plays as a girl
>Yea Forums: fucking tranny
>player makes a wacky character
>Yea Forums: stop being such a tryhard redditfag, this shit isn’t funny
What’s acceptable then according to you faggots?

>Is this insecurity?
classic example of "acuse the other side of what you're doing"
>one guy picks the default handsome face #1 or carefully spends loads of time crafting his idealized version of a character
>the other guy just fucks around with some sliders making an ogre
And you tell me who is insecure here again? Lmao how embarrassing

Making an idealize white male with large muscles and facial hair Yea Forums is very straight please understand

does that mean you accusing me of projection is you projecting your tendency to project?

Nah those motherfuckers will turn 20 and start calling it depression.

to self insert as.
implying they don't spend more time just to make the same tired joke.

Why are you even aware of what streamers are doing? Why are you pretending this is anything but a stealth thread where you can discuss your cancerous e-celebs because you have no actual friends?

>classic example of "acuse the other side of what you're doing"
I guess the irony of your post is lost on you huh? Also it's "accuse"

because their fanbase is full of 12 years olds and they think stuff like this is comedy gold

The joke has been stale for years

If you could actually make a good face you would avoid using a helmet so you could witness your glory again and again

You getting called for >no u
is not irony

It's probably the lamest "joke" his chat has
Hear a color : cmonBruh
See a bridge: cmonBruh
Put on a hat: cmonBruh
Use the word "them": cmonBruh
Say nigger out of rage: cmonBruh
It's just not funny and highlights how zoomers are conditioned to see everything in terms of race

It's just extremely easy content when you have to stream 8 hours a day
And then their viewers jerk them off as being so wild and quirky for making a retard-goblin, that's just so THEM
Why wouldn't they do it

I like it for how chat keeps on doing it despite how obviously lame it is tbdesu

This. It's just an extention of randumb don't care about anything xd interwebz culture

They're fucking hacks that's why and I'm tired of lame ass faggots pretending like they do it 'cause they don't give a shit when they spend just as much time as someone putting their best foot forward at making a face.
Find a new joke.

Attached: MV5BMjAxMDM4MzY2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ0NDgyMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1342, 157.14K)

>sat a word that ends in -igger : cmonBruh
it's kinda stupid, whenever the streamer says words like trigger or bigger you get a sea of cmonbruhs in the chat. i dont give a fuck about it personally but I can see how it'd be a bad look for the streamer

They know their audience.

Yeah even if you yourself don't care for the joke, Twitch is already looking for any reason to get forsen out of the platform so it's just not shit he can constantly let fly

Go back to twitter

Madsu Mikkelsen (not mine)

Attached: mm.jpg (1920x1080, 160.45K)

I wasn't meant to reply to anyone

trans representation, bigot.