It's over

It's over.

playtera.co.kr/news/notice/914

Attached: 1650442329394.jpg (791x797, 152.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/0nhgiv.webm
files.catbox.moe/qkgyfe.webm
steamcharts.com/app/212740
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TERAble news

Carlos!

The only MMO to ever have a thigh booster item... rip...

is this the game that migrated data and made a large percentage of players lose their data and drop the game?

Move on.
I heard Lost Ark is a free game.

They could literally make another game but this time use HD models for the Elins and it'll make a killing

fucker

Attached: 1647071543142.jpg (300x390, 60.42K)

don't come to lost ark pls, we are full fuck off and ty

GDPR's fault, they advertised the migration throughout the year.

You can say that again.

files.catbox.moe/0nhgiv.webm

The reason elins have such thicc thighs is this:
files.catbox.moe/qkgyfe.webm

>Two months notice
That's rough. I don't like TERA but I'd at least hope there to be a six months notice to tie up any loose ends for players.

Attached: 1380423538023.jpg (210x230, 6.19K)

I considered playing this game multiple times for some reason.

are there private servers?

How old it is? a decade atleast, you can't say it end a good run

You bastard!

Attached: 1647213579957567567asdawqsad.png (679x370, 14.09K)

>fighting games
Dead
>mmos
Dead
>rts
Dead
>space exploration
Dead

What genre will be next bros?

Attached: 1650443985214.png (845x433, 149.58K)

this, release Pservers where? i want classic tutorial island of dawn complete with having to go to trainers to learn skills and campfires for stamina

there are some that get quickly shut down from the leaked server files and one original implementation by some brony dude thats never going to be finished

Attached: lolibooru 362897 blue_sailor_collar holding_staff looking_at_viewer simple_background symbol-only_commentary tail_through_clothes white_background white_neckwear.jpg (900x1273, 143.13K)

the old republic limps on by with it's 3k playerbase. i wonder what Tera's playerbase is that it cannot manage the same. it must by close to nothing, either that or the devs just failed to downscale to effectively match the playersize like the old republic devs seemed to have done.

Attached: final_fantasy_xi_mobile_canceled.jpg (1297x729, 253.61K)

So who was even left playing that game, Japanese pedophiles and western troons?

and josh strife hayes

damn, i knew this day was coming eventually. never did play this game at max level or do proper end game content. but it's the closest i had ever gotten for a long time. rip. hopefully another action combat MMO with a combat system half as satisfying comes along sometime in the future.

Bummer. But at least i still got the CE artbook.

Castanics are made for Amani cock.

FPSes I hope.

Maybe we'll get Tera 2 with Elins.

I fucking told you it was inevitable after they pulled the plug on the JP version, and you didn't believe
gladly spitting on the grave of this p2w, cheater infested shitfest
the buckets of cum I spilled to castanic, elin, elf, amani and human whores were the only worthwhile thing about it

Attached: 1587640716429.jpg (1920x1080, 1.89M)

steam charts says around 300 players and then you add in non-steam players... my guess is 700-1k max

i always imagine the PC player count is indicative of about 10% of the whole playerbase across all systems. maybe a little more depending the game. but i mean, if i can get 20,000 different opponents in MK and 10,000 in SFV, that's not a dead genre to me. especially not in a genre where a full ranked match only requires 2 participants.

press S to spit. if they didnt put a keylogger in the game, players wouldnt be so turned off they stopped playing the game

meds

I would hope EA would not shut it down. I know GW1 will never shut down as the devs said it only costs electricity.

They'd be stupid not to. Elins are the best designed MMO race of all time.

Attached: e5ce2d10d0be40369d80e55164a7f1ac.jpg (1000x1412, 772.16K)

they probably still make decent money off that game, i agree with you. The Old Republic will stay up as a stopgap until the next Star Wars MMO just off the virtue of not wanting to lose their space in that market. they probably see noticeable, short-term revenue boosts hitting whenever a new Star Wars movie or series starts airing too. don't know if Tera can say they same.

I literally just downloaded it yesterday to play it today, kek

honestly I need a good narrative to keep me from quitting during leveling. The combat was fantastic and the artstyle was fine. But between the shit narrative and the crappy immersion breaking cosmetics it just made me go back to normal jrpgs.
Hopefully Ghostcrawlers new mmo in the works copies the gameplay from tera since he hated tab combat systems

>10%
Do you seriously believe any of these games have ovwr 100k or 200k in any systems?

100k for battlefield fucking 5?

Attached: 1650445167388.jpg (1064x2133, 687.69K)

I just got married to someone who is built like an Elin so I couldn't give less of a shit. I've got my fix, fuck the rest of you.

The 5 people who still played it are sure to be very sad.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (742x609, 93.77K)

Post thighs

But how many of those 10k live in your region? It's all well and good if you're in a region with a high playerbase, otherwise you'll never find a queue without having to use Discord to arrange sessions.

that's the NA version which has been dead for many months now
the "live" version is below
steamcharts.com/app/212740

It is of no consequence to me and yet I feel sad. The end of a tEra.

>tfw Tree of Savior has been hovering around those player rates for the past year

Attached: 1630772051162.jpg (1911x1941, 911K)

im sorry user...

I believe the % for Strive was closer to 40%

Good feel. Pedophiles ruined another game, so it should be gone ever since then.

I'll never forget my elin berserker named crash.bandicoot

Attached: elin.png (768x768, 422.25K)

elin berserker bros

Attached: d64so14-ffdcdd4d-9631-4fba-9672-0f32742ffa54.png (905x815, 205.13K)

It was still open

elin were cute but i really hated some of the people that played them

Just go play pic related. It's already a proven success in korea and it stays strong in the west.
It's just that good. It has amazing music, quests, story that's selfaware etc.

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.39M)

post thighs

What's next? Neverwinter?

What?

wow kills another shit game LOL

But isometric camera is lame

And nothing of value was lost
Dogshit game

what online only games have had server files leak in the past to be able to play offline? i know of wow and genshin, and hawken is in the process of being re-hawekened.
do we have anything like that for ff14? fortnite? the old republic? lotr online? tes online

>t has amazing music, quests, story that's selfaware etc
Ah I see. It must be opposite day.

Sad news.
Never got around to playing because of CuckGuard, hopefully private servers fix that.

finally
now they can release a tera classic

Return of Reckoning is still going

>Another dead MMO
And nothing of value was lost
I wish this entire genre would die already

>and hawken is in the process of being re-hawekened
Really? I vaguely remember playing Hawken for a bit but I dropped it for reasons I don't remember.

on their discord they have builds you can use to fight against bots or to play in simulated lan

Sucks. Always shitty when an MMO you like shuts down. Hope somebody makes a good private server terafags.