NOOOO YOU CAN’T MAKE FUN OF TRANS PEOPLE IN MY MURDER SIMULATOR!

NOOOO YOU CAN’T MAKE FUN OF TRANS PEOPLE IN MY MURDER SIMULATOR!

Attached: 65B8853B-CE7E-40FF-9EE5-6BD74D204952.jpg (2000x2000, 303.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGkB4-Q7ZP0
censorship-history.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_Vice_City
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I get the upgrade for series x?

I did this. I hate trannies but wanted to make Yea Forums seethe.

>completely remove tranny characters from the game so you can't kill them

accidentally based

Attached: 1638192975019.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Why are trannies so fragile?

Did they remove all the anti trans stuff from 3,VC and sa for the definitive edition

Remember when fags said they won't censor anything?

Attached: 895894783465.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

>2010
>trannies are a small group no one cares about
>2022
>they're a protected class and you will get cancelled for anything that they can deem offensive
What happened?

jews

globohomo

because they're weak, broken men. Their sense of self has been completely shattered by the erasure of modern value of males. they look at women being put up on high, basically every second someone saying "You're so awesome, you just don't know it yet!" and they want a piece of that. A functional man would try and aspire to be something greater. instead, they camouflage themselves as what they perceive a woman to be in a vain attempt to get even the most hollow validation. This is why everything is violence against them. Anything that kicks sand at their butterfly wing strength ego is tearing down the facade that they're not disposable cogs. Jokes are violence. Not wanting to have sex with them is violence. Not letting them into the other bathroom is violence. Making them compete with other non-broken males is violence. Questioning anything about them is violence. It's like sunlight to a vampire.

tl;dr they're terrified at the thought that they might have to improve themselves.

Is GTAVI in development or what?

Attached: 1533861609890.jpg (600x600, 119.66K)

The big population crunch plan

Attached: malthusian theory.jpg (580x400, 31.65K)

I feel like a cultural reset is bound to happen soon. even normalfags are getting tired of all this pandering in everything

Yeah but the damage is done

Elden Ring was a documentary

>food frowth
>point of food cisis

At least you can still shoot all the NPC trannies that hang infront of that club.

trans hate women, they don't really want to become female, they just want to distance themselves as much as possible from the male role because it wouldn't make sense they hate women otherwise

Almost as if you are the reason they have to do this

it's already happening
Twitter's dying because people have realised social media platforms are why these retarded idealogical agendas get any traction and have simply stopped using them

you should too

>It's the weak man's fault they grow up in a society that hates them!
Society hates young boys actually being themselves, no matter how they act. Nothing is ever good enough, they're always terrible, they always get disproportionate treatment. Society especially hates young autistic men, and bullies them for no reason. Is the path you describe really that hard to envision going down, as absurd as it is? These people needed a shoulder to cry on and someone to help them on the road to self-confidence a decade ago, not encouragement of mental illness.

Attached: 1648408396043.jpg (1125x1487, 161.87K)

I'm optimistic user, the problem is I'm going to be too old to enjoy a society that went for the right mindset. By the time that happens, I'm probably going to be against it out of jelousy or something. Damn old people suck.

I love my wife Mokocchi!

'Member when GTA and MK used offensive publicity on purpose to boost their popularity, good times

>they don't really want to become female, they just want to distance themselves as much as possible from the male role
This. It's evolutionary biology at work.
Population growth is directly proportional to the number of fertile females in a group.
Any male can impregnate every single female.
The role of males, therefore, is to protect the fertile females to ensure the survival and growth of the population as a whole. This includes providing food, shelter, clothing, and fighting those who encroach on your territory.

Therefore, the following axiom is true.
1. Females are valuable based on what they ARE
2. Males are only valuable based on what they can do.

Of course of bunch of weak makes want to present themselves as false females, because they think they will be valued on what they are, and not need to learn how to do anything.

Every NPC is killable, but only trannies are a protected class

I see nothing wrong with this. Remove tranny content. Tons of underage kids play GTA.

Attached: 1649293650097.jpg (239x234, 23.07K)

The best part is that it was just drag queens, which are in no way transphobic. If they're anything, they're misogynistic because it's basically woman blackface.

FUCK TRANNIES and most importantly fuck jannies

>Segregation/homophobia/misogynism
>All deleted from history
>New generation raised thinking they're unimportant
>Newer generation grows up without the emotional rejection towards those concepts
>Starts questioning if race, sexual orientation or sex has anything to do with the individual's development
>Finds out they've been lied to by the social agenda all this time and the ancient beliefs glorified these practices
>Grow up to become racist, homophobic and hate women
>kek

Attached: c088bbb7-bd2b-11ec-9d77-a10fb2705968.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

I don't need to make fun of trannies, they are living jokes.

Why was part of the graph redrawn in mspaint?

Some of the most transphobic shit I have ever seen both in and out of a video game was found in GTA.
youtube.com/watch?v=HGkB4-Q7ZP0

You can't even talk about the Civil War or the civil rights era in schools anymore

Fool, there will be mandatory trans reinforcement, courtesy of Blackrock investments
This cancer plaguing the industry is bigger than you realise

Reminder that Rockstar laughed in the face of:
Christian groups
Anti gun groups
Parent teacher associations
Liberals
Republicans
Animal rights groups

Rockstar laughed in the face of every group that complained to them about their games.
And the group that finally got them to censor their games were fucking trannies.
They're the most powerful lobby in america. Bow to them.

How can they even make another GTA game that comes close to the absurdity that real life has become?

>food cisis
OH FUCK THEY GOT TO THE STATISCIANS!

They also removed the Confederate flag from GTAV years back

>remastering your most recent game
what in the fuck, remaster GTA3 or something. Or remake London 1969

Based. Every videogame should remove transgender characters. It's the only way we'll defeat transphobia and these MAGA chudcels

Leftism can't exist without censorship

They are working on VI. The shit about a female protag may be true after all.

Because of people like you

It'll probably be some fugly dike too.

>The shit about a female protag may be true after all.
I don't really see a problem with this, unless they make it about sex.

>There will never be a tranny main character because millions of players would record videos of the funniest way to kill themselves.

wait, I only played this game once when it was new and I don't remember any transphobic content.
What was it again?

I used to be very friendly to the gay struggle, back when they actually had any actual struggles, but in the end they didnt just want to get married like normal people, now they want to fag everything up too.

Every single day that passes I hate fags and trannies even more. Every culture has a counter culture and I'll be glad when a younger generation starts to reject the tranny agenda

Attached: 1616458713916.jpg (720x720, 29.73K)

>what? No, I'm not obsessed with trannies, Just disgusted. Hah, what freaks!
>OOOO someone just posted another tranny thread on Yea Forums! Time to dig into my tranny folder with thousands of pictures saved of tranny memes!
>I'm going to write an entire essay about how disgusting trannies are, psychoanalyzing them and imaging hundreds of scenarios surrounding trannies to share with everyone on Yea Forums!
>What? No I'm not obsessed.

Attached: peepocomfy-peepo.gif (498x498, 536.31K)

Clown
Women aren't cool, or interesting, and they definitely don't suit a game about crime.
Will she be able to knockout every man on the street in a fight? Come on, it would be goofy

Only coomers and soft men want that shite

Stop being an epic internet troll and thing about it for a moment. GTA games are meant to be offensive, over the years the franchise has played up every single stereotype for laughs. What's wrong with making fun of another group of people?

Attached: 1554379405586.jpg (1080x1080, 102.71K)

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT SEX FOR THESE PEOPLE?
IF SEX WAS SO IMPORTANT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A FUCKING JOB, SLUT

Honestly, probably nothing you’d notice - It’s just the point, Rockstar are among the laziest greediest fucks in the industry, there are still glitches in the game that have existed since launch but they found the time, energy, funding etc to ‘fix’ something that only the diversity hired tranny on staff would have noticed.
Single player dlc? nah, gtfo
Trannies edit - New patch out asap.

>remasters remove tranny jokes
so you can make fun of races but not trannies?

Attached: Killer beans.jpg (960x540, 141.88K)

>stop noticing things you're obsessed
>here watch this new WoW announcement
>NO DON'T NOTICE!!

I’m all for removing transphobic shit
But why go for GTA? Like everyone in the series is human garbage that kill other people?

Like it’s a weird line to draw

You will hang one day

>im all for removing transphobic shit
why? the game makes fun of blacks, asians, everyone.

why are trannies a protected species?

maybe read this thread and all the unabashed hatred of trans people? You guys have hate boners based on 0 evidence and are willing to conflate trans people with rapists for no good reason other than prejudice. So that you can be anti-trans, not just anti-rapist. Because being anti-rapist just isnt enough for you, you have to hate on an entire group of people, many who are innocent because only a baby-brain would buy the absolute- all trans are rapists baby-brain logic take.

Actually, you won't, you will drop your beliefs the moment shit gets rough

doesn't really make sense when africans and other third worlders are growing at larger numbers than they effectively replace

>Women aren't cool, or interesting
Women aren't either cool or boring. Female characters are often written like crap, that's the problem. Writters seem to think being a girl is funny or something, they just can't stop making it about sex. I guarantee you if they made a GOOD character that happens to be a female, instead of a female that happens to be a character you would end up liking it.

>they definitely don't suit a game about crime
This is bullshit, we've already seen Catalina in this same franchise, and she definitely fits crime.

>Will she be able to knockout every man on the street in a fight? Come on, it would be goofy
GTA always had some goofy stuff, but I don't see why it wouldn't be feasible. It's not like most GTA characters were buffed up or something. Also, fucking weapons, dude.

because idiots like you hate on em so much and the people who run GTA are responsible adults who realize that spreading hate encourages/influences idiots like you.

GTA is their choice, not yours, deal with it. Note you can spread vitriol as you please. Enjoy your free speech, as they enjoy theirs. The only difference is they are stopping the spread of hatred, and you are not. Sorry they stopped being your tool, and stopped pandering to losers like you.

I meant to say where it doesn’t belong. That’s why I said why remove it from GTA when the entire franchise is filled with shit like that.

Like why just stop and tranny stuff? Are they also going to stop being racist in GTA6? Is it going to be PG?
I mean people have to realize that gta is fictional right? You’re not supposed to like them, that’s the point that te everyone in the game is a garbage human bean

gee I wonder why guys chopping off their dicks are a subject of ridicule?

they bowed down to the haiatians back in 2003
censorship-history.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_Vice_City

>GTAV Remasters
The what now?

>The shit about a female protag may be true after all.
The original GTA let you play as a female.

thats the great thing. The moment they hang some poor trans person in public, police will gladly put the idiots in jail and back to the internet they go. Fucking losers! Just like charlotsville lololololo. No one actually supports that crazy shit. German public was oblivious to concentration camps. In an age of video, no one will stomach brutal unjust violence anymore.

They also laughed at feminists who called their games misogynistic, which makes it doubly ironic that men prancing around making a mockery of women are the ones who got them to cave.

I wish 2 got remastered. I tried playing it but the controls are impossible. It’s unplayable today and too archaic

I don't support transphobia but it's kind of paradoxical to control the accepted in-game content due to a meta necessity as a moral obligation when your entire game's premise is to simulate a criminal, immoral life.

I dont care what people do. Free country.

>people use mean words on this site

The point remains that there are lots of other groups that are lampooned in this game that don't get this special treatment. people have been complaining about sex workers being killed in gta games since forever. but trans stuff. that's what crosses the line? why? what is it about this specific group of people that they get so much support in the media?

>Female characters are often written like crap, that's the problem.
Because like i said, they are only nice to look at. You want to put a feminine persona in a masculine world. Why? "Because its different"
You're a fucking fool who read to much reddit and GTAF
>we've already seen Catalina in this same franchise, and she definitely fits crime.
She was annoying and overbearing, that's her character.

Same thing.

This.

I had a similar problem recently, I was working in Target and I started talking about Hogwarts Legacy to my female coworker hamplanet and asked if she was going to play it

But she said no because Rowling is a TERF and the game was anti-Semitic because goblins are bankers?

I didn’t know how to reply because she was actually serious. Like yes Rowling is bad but why can’t we play the game and just not agree with her?

Rowling is bad but those are her only two correct opinions

Faggot

we're here to have fun not tear people down

Bald Cunt. Italians are not white.

But that IS fun, you oversensitive faggot.

It's not enough to just have an opinion you have to demonstrate it, preferably on twitter

how does it tear someone down buy making fun of them cutting off their penis?

that seems like a pretty funny thing, but we're supposed to pretend it's serious

>feminine persona in a masculine world
I never talked about the girl being feminine or masculine. You can make a dyke interesting if her character isn't about being a fucking dyke. Bad writing has no gender. You think women can't be criminals or something? That's like objectively wrong.
Damn I hate feminism but you're retarded in the opposite direction.

Attached: 1624807111_694936_1624807516_album_normal.jpg (980x653, 92.17K)

You're the one paying for the surgeries, you fucking idiot.

>Bald Cunt
how is this an insult? hairless cunts are the best

He was a shit leader, got captured like 5 times
Italy was a shit ally in general

My cope with this inclusion shit is remembering that this is all just a delusion, a cope in itself.
The Queen of England was white, there were no blacks or women serving in WW2, certainly not enough to warrant putting them in the cover of Cowadoody, Commissioner Gordon was originally written as white because most commissioners are white, the majority of men can beat up the majority of women. All this inclusion shit is just a fantasy. An extremely expensive fantasy for people who are just angry that it was white men instead of them, like a kid who cries because he came last in a race during PE class. Progressives and all these other woke types waste billions of dollars in production and marketing to pump out mediocre content to create this fantasy in people's heads that gets shattered the instant Little Timmy meets a black person in real life and he realizes they're not all these fun loving and quirky dudes who dance as they order food from their mobile app.
It's all just a fantasy. It isn't real. It's easy to say conservative types are outcasts that don't belong in society. But the entirety of progressive liberalism is based on denial of reality itself. They're all just digging their heads in the sand and hoping they don't eventually suffocate, but eventually reality will hit them like a baseball bat, and no amount of woke propaganda or shitty reboots will save them.
"History isn't leaving us behind". You're digging your feet in the sand and lying to yourself that you won't get washed away, in addition to spending billions of dollars in marketing and lobbying campaigns that will ultimately accomplish nothing but generate a few angry threads on Yea Forums and twitter.

Attached: Screenshot.png (1580x882, 1.05M)

>The game allows players to abuse sex workers
>Why doesnt it allow me to abuse trans people too!

Cry more lol. Go make Trans Murder Sim 2022 you loser. I care 0 if drag queens are there or not, I didnt find them funny. They could remove strip clubs and prostitutes too, its a weird part of the game and added almost nothing.