He's never survived a full year

>he's never survived a full year

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 110.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPnr6Riv9Uw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do we think of the new WX rework?

It ok

How come Don't Starve filters Yea Forums so hard

Reddit art style

buzzword

Havent even survived winter.

idk, first game i got bored of even when i played with another 2 people
kiting combat + everything having durability was a turn off

forgot my pic

Attached: c35.png (600x800, 498.12K)

Why is he so perfect bros

Attached: 30bc0de7a4c5d6f74a03b4da136f7ebd--formal-wear-indie.jpg (441x594, 59.36K)

I did (DST)
But then Charlie killed me

Is this game actually good? Might pick it up on Switch. Unless the mod support is good enough to warrant a Steam copy (don't have a Deck yet though)

mods are good but play it vanilla first

Post the YFW your first Hound Attack

Attached: 1649617464374.jpg (336x335, 7.16K)

>play as post-rework Wendy with a maxed Abby
>sit back as they disintegrate
Nothing personnel.

Attached: 4061c67e64705fd5ac7ceab3574ba4ad.png (600x782, 513.93K)

>Tfw autistically in love with Don't Starve
>Tfw don't like Together
>Tfw no new DLC ever
>Tfw want to talk about the game but not with LEddit or 4chins
Such is life with autism.

>he
KNOW YOUR PRONOUNS YOU ABSOLUTE BIGOT ITS THEY/THEM

They refer to WX as both he and they during Dev Streams.

What's the best version for playing solo? I only ever played the original, but I've heard Together has plenty of updates and is perfectly fine solo as well?

Why are you so bigoted, its a robot, it has no gender. Calling it a he is literally wrong and disgusting.

I liked don’t starve but once I got to a stable place where I could survive I got too scared to do anything new and stopped playing

If you play Solo you might want to mod some of the values because it's balanced for Multiplayer.

Together was built on an older version of the engine for Alone, and therefore has some issues Alone doesn't.

Personally i would go with together since there is more content than the original game. But if you do make sure you get a mod to change enemy hp

Shes so stupidly OP it's ridiculous.

Attached: latest(3).png (560x720, 525.9K)

I havent been able to get into New content since summer had been added. Fuck off with that shit man. I'll deal with spring and giants fucking shit up, but fuck summer in the ass with a hot iron i don't want to deal with it.

All you have to do is go in the caves

I couldn't enjoy it since the entire time I was playing it I was in constant worry that something I might do would fuck me. I like punishing games but DS just felt like it had zero downtime.

does he still eat all the gears

>Wigfrid isn't actually a Viking Chick from the olden days
>She's actually a batshit crazy method actress that plays the part so good she might as well be real
>Refusing to eat anything but meat isn't even much of a detriment because she can hunt anything

isn't she an opera singer?

Can we get a dont starve 3 so we can start from scratch and throw out all the shitty left overs and bad mechanics?

Attached: 1640572982735.jpg (454x694, 63.28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OPnr6Riv9Uw

This is my biggest issue with Don't Starve. The game expects you to build and "make your own fun" but even if you are good at the game its easy to slip up, die and lose everything. Doesn't help the game likes to constantly throw unavoidable bosses that will fuck you over the first ten times unless you read the wiki page.

Don't Starve together has the issue of 12 year olds burning down entire forests and eating up all the supplies. Then after three days the server restarts and all your building progress is lost.

Attached: 1577848757110.png (666x1080, 1.01M)

the game was alright until they started pandering too hard to chinks on the multiplayer version while giving fuck all to the single player one

>Can't join in summer because you will fry to death and all your buildings will catch on fire and all the berry bushes are dead
>Can't join in winter because you will freeze to death and resources don't grow back
>You might be able to join in spring if you are good and lucky enough as you freeze from the rain and go insane from being wet
>Anytime you join unless the server is modded or somebody has the glow orb good luck trying to find base or dealing with somebody new asking every ten minutes where base is
good game....

Attached: Don't Starve summer.jpg (184x184, 13.66K)

Because it’s an actual hardcore game

Play Hamlet.

Still mad.

Attached: warbucks.png (541x687, 458.84K)

Bros...

Attached: fauxfangs.jpg (750x750, 61.34K)

Wendy and Abigail are for ojii-san only.

Attached: 84c742531732b60efcb409356095cdcd~01.png (1393x995, 862.21K)

>Know all the bosses lore and system mechanics
>Can't force myself to play because I get anxiety from all the shit I gotta do constantly to not fuck up

Never forgetti.

I would ask for source but she is smiling so it breaks character.

Attached: 1618270079137.png (425x600, 264.44K)

It's on ATFbooru, most of her lewds are there actually.

Attached: c2a76727d2353ac726eb035338002480.jpg (768x1024, 703.05K)

ATFbooru? Also love that picture keeping the white eyes on her.

This holy shit, Abby absolutely mogs anything short of clockworks. My gf mains Wendy and Abigail can easily solo 4-5 players worth of hounds during an attack, she's nuts.

>acquaintance of mine recommends we play this game together
>know nothing of DS/DST aside from seeing the title advertised through banners and headlines within the Steam store
>presented with such a charming art style what appeared to be glowing reviews, and popularity otherwise, i figured it would be worth a shot
>within twenty to thirty minutes of playing, i panicked, apologized, and never launched the game again
>inb4 "retarded pussyfaggot"
And to that, I say "absolutely". Not at all the sort of game I expected. Probably should have requested a refund from Steam when I had the opportunity to, but oh well.

Attached: 4220304940102.jpg (561x754, 60.75K)

I still haven't bought hamlet

Aside from the art style and exploration the game doesn't have a lot to offer other then mods.

I've never survived a month. I don't know what to do

>DST
>spend ages preparing to go on a wild boat ride like I'm Columbus
>boat moves like molasses and there's barely anything worth the trouble

Attached: 0EE45F55-8605-42CB-BBF9-5A8E95271958.jpg (311x300, 22.58K)

I hate Klei games. They purposefully go out of their way to make your life as miserable as possible. If you have played Oxygen Not Included then you understand me.

Attached: EGS_OxygenNotIncludedSpacedOut_KleiEntertainment_DLC_G1A_01_1920x1080-9bcc305c9aad9e867a4abf30ba769828.jpg (1920x1080, 623.09K)

It gets pretty repetitive

From how DST plays and the concept of Oxygen I assume its about trying to gather resources by a certain point and time that depletes fast while you are left to your own devices to do something cool but then something unexpected happens and you die?

>but even if you are good at the game its easy to slip up, die and lose everything.
Your just really bad at the game user

>Hamlet and Shipwrecked don't get those updates

The weird glass island is mildly worth the trouble but boating is pretty boring

uhh it's just a colony builder where:
it you run out of oxygen you're fucked
if you run out of dirt you're fucked
if you run out of water you're fucked
if you run out of space to send co2 and heat to you're fucked

Resources are limited and sustainability is based around randomly generated geysers around the map which periodically produce resources at set intervals and have dormancy periods. None of them give anything out for free and you have to capture and process them first. Example, there's steam vents which would equate to free water but nope it comes out at 500°C so you have to find a way to build a mechanism around it to cool it down first. The game never explains how to do this so you end up reading and watching a million tutorials on youtube and you end up with convoluted shit like this for everything.

Attached: 1rlunsblfsz41.jpg (2553x1434, 1.21M)

I'm glad I never picked this up

i don't even know which version i should be playing

Attached: 1635847174062.jpg (400x452, 24.19K)

I love her with Wes

Attached: 1610210889544.png (823x827, 681.9K)

It needs fun weapons imo
Zamn , and I thought terraria was wiki : the game