No RDF

No Random Dungeon Finder confirmed for Wrath Classic

Casualcucks/familycucks/lifehavingcucks on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_20220419-212831~2.png (1080x943, 223.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.3.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rdf
what?

Random Dungeon Finder

It means no matchmaking for dungeons. You'll actually have to talk to people in-game to find groups instead of just clicking a button and having the game automatically find a party for you and teleport you to the dungeon.

Fucking stupid choice

There is no sense of community in classic WoW/TBC, so not having random dungeon finder is ironically the wrong move in this day and age

Cool, there goes any interest I have.

I'll just wait for Cataclysm Classic

actually you are literally wrong because I typed lf tank HC so I am getting the full social experience of an muh-morpaguh

Anyone explain? So they're gonna add it later or never?

who the fuck wants to chat with other h*mans during their escape time lol forming a party was annoying back in 2006 and zoomers are going to hate it in currentyear

Dungeon Finder was never part of WOTLK. It came with the prepatch for Cata.

filtered

Attached: shazam.jpg (437x512, 30.94K)

>we're going to try to force you to relive the old days of community even though it's painfully fake, and now painfully forced
Nigger mentality.

This but actually
Then since you already have a group you say "hey you guys wanna go run ____"

It actually came out in WoD. Based Ion understands Wrath better than Wrath's own devs. He'll save it just like he did with retail and classic tbc.

Attached: bahahahahaahahahahahahaha.png (1356x552, 1.04M)

Dungeon Finder didnt come out till the ICC patch anways so its not really a big deal if it never gets added

lfd was a burning crusade feature you zoomers

> No dungeon finder
> Talk to a few people, get invited to group
> Accidently misgender a transexual player, apologize profusely
> Get kicked, everyone in group and the guilds the players are in report you for harassment
> Get banned

This is your future, non-rdf requesters. You reap what you FUCKING SOW

That's not true, it came out with ICC

lack of dungeon finder will only make me level on pvp

And the answer will be no because there isn't an item in there for the tank. or a dps doesn't want to compete for his BiS with the other physical DPS. I'm sure I missed a scenario but you get the point. WoW Classic was a mistake and ironically the community is what killed it, not Blizzard.

Retard

wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.3.0

This almost never happens and that shit also occasionally happens in dungeon finder. Dungeonfinder just reduces the amount of effort involved in GETTING into a group for non-tanks (and tanks to a lessor extent).
The reason people don't talk in TBC dungeons is because they're linear loot hallways and there's no reason to. The relevant factors also apply to wrath, which is even easier.

Don't care I'm playing on Warmane's Frostmourne *shrug*

Actual good decision by Blizzard for once. Surprising.

Blizzard can't even release the best wow expansion without fucking it up. How are they this fucking shit?

Attached: 1601100859721.png (592x976, 371.29K)

>with the prepatch for Cata.
It was like a solid year before cata

FFXI LFG flags was the best system. Prove me wrong

Attached: file.png (51x50, 2.74K)

Was there a single other word in the game more harsh than 'damn' up until this?
I think it suited Garrosh perfectly because Sylvanas is absolutely a bitch and he's the sort of fucker that'd call her out on it but I'm surprised they used that line to begin with and that it survived as long as it did.

there was nothing wrong with dungeon finder until the devs drastically nerfed content to appease the braindead brazil monkeys that would load in and fail at everything. that is not the fault of the system.

wrathbabies on suicide watch.

pso2's party beacon system was better. you just drop a invite flag and anyone who wants to join can pick it up.

>Apologizing
What a BITCH, lmao

Attached: 1639354647105.png (988x656, 883.28K)

>doing this in an age of discord users and sweaty psychopaths who play for 20 hours a day with discord pals
Nice.

Attached: alchemy.jpg (447x577, 74.66K)

dps players seethe over this beauty. btw brd/whm.

So how much longer until someone creates a LFG addon like they did for WoW Classic and TBC Classic?

Attached: vanilla party finder addon.png (498x332, 201.47K)

>that shit also occasionally happens in dungeon finder.
If anything it happens more often. When you are a tank with instant ques why waste 20min running a dungeon that doesn't have an item you want when you can just eat the desert debuff for 20min while you do something you actually want instead. Then when the debuff is gone roll the dice again.

sub /nin and put on your class ring and sit at

You're thinking of LFG

Attached: bc_lfg.png (981x1242, 1.13M)

So what's the difference between manually inviting random retards and the game automatically matching you up with random retards?

Is Random Dungeon Finder and Dungeon Finder the same thing? It's been so long since I've played WoW that I forgot how these things work.

i quit early on in wrath because of no dungeon finder, having to spam was so annoying
unironically came back to the game and enjoyed the rest of the expansion because of it
could just put the tabard on and spam rdf for rep
rdf also helps people who play at off-hours
12-noon? good luck finding a group for fucking anything

Honestly based but still not good enough for me to give blizzard trannies any more money

the auto invite script is already filtered because the classic engine runs on the retail version of wow
but for listing group searches, the dungeon finder tool was already invented

you click the queue button then you get teleported to the instance, no need to /2 for five minutes anymore, hell you don't even have to talk to the other members of the party

Actually tempted to play the game again just to play as a death knight since I think I'd have more fun tanking then being a dps cuck.

Pretty sure the word "bastard" was used a few times, Thrall used it in WC3

>this thread
History repeating itself.

how so?

Players asking for qol that takes away the social aspect of the game. This happened all through out early wow and is why it fell off and turned into a single player game. Yet once again the players ask for the devs to repeat its downfall.

even without random dungeon finder, classic proved it was still an anti social miserable game. the audience changed. the way people play games and use the internet changed. people literally consume 100 different tabs of social media daily today compared to 2004 when your pc would crash for having internet explorer at the same time as wow for running out of 256mb of ram.

It's outstanding you think the WoW audience of the early 2000's is the same as today

Classic was a thousand times more social than current wow and that is what made it good.

You mean in wrath? those two things happened at once, the heroics in 3.3 are the easiest that max level dungeons ever have been in the history of the game. Thats why cata dungeons were so "overtuned" and actually good at first, people complained about the braindead wrath dungeon experience.

Begining of classic was very sociable. its just all the sociable people stopped playing and is now full of min-maxers.

the honeymoon didn't last long at all. it's just like fresh start private servers. noobs are talkative and full of wonder. then once the grind sets in people burn out and only play to see numbers go up. if they want their social fill they already have a discord or guild clique.

only bad thing about classic was blizzard not banning boost niggers immediately.

Whats the point when they already do cross-server. WoW devs really dont understand their own game anymore

I dont think many people are actually asking for it back, most people seem pretty satisfied with its exclusion, theres just some people in this one thread

Probably just skipping it entirely then. Can't be bothered shouting in lfg for 2 hours for a simple leveling 5 man.

I played before all that extra shit was expected. MMOs suck when people want you to jump through hoops. I played songs, pulled and threw spot heals that's all.

I genuinely wish this man died

Errr I'm pretty sure it was added before 3.3.5 lmao

talking to people in an mmo? the wrathtard won't stand for this

nah, even when you're a metalord theres a shit ton of viable options unless you're a mage job.
brd/whm is great too.
/nin is proffered on an EXP parties purely because shadows can save your life if your tank is slow to provoke off you

All this room temp iq in this thread. holy fuck

You just delivered a room temp iq response to seeing what you described, think about that for a minute.

>Get to work on the most well known mmo
>Start changing shit to fit your bullshit agenda
Why?

the only thing I'm looking forward to about wotlk classic is it killing warmane. WotLK private servers have needed a hard reset since fucking forever.

>his kid
where i've seen this kind of phrase before...

It wasn't even added till the final patch so it likely won't feel much different.

I can't even spell ruum

this is the only thing that is interesting with todays announcements

I wonder why I remember it in wotlk

>people will now remember the joy/pain of making a group and then waiting for the 5th person to show up because they can't find the entrance/keep getting ganked outside
ah the memories

I actually want this now.

I wasn’t going to play anyway but this just confirms that I can avoid wasting money on nu-Blizz.
>waste hours of your time spamming lfg _____
>somehow this is good in the mind of the 40 year old neet WoW addict

now remove flying mounts and it will actually be interesting

you googling incorrect info does not trick me into thinking you played during wolk. fuck off

some wrath private servers use the cata style dungeon finder which includes all the dungeons instead of just the 3.3 dungeons

no one foces you to use them
go walk in your damn feet at -10% speed if you want to be a turtle

(You) #
#
Remember the time they renamed an entire fucking zone because having a zone named in homage to a dev was "kinda silly"

Attached: Screenshot_20210902-033915_2.png (1080x1582, 1.03M)

what?

Just play retail, dumbass
Wrath only have RDF for like its last 6 months anyway

It's like you just missed what happend with classic WoW/TBC, totally not the same audiance and mindset as back then

if you want QoL there's always retail.