Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Copes

What kind of half assed story will he and Arval have?

Attached: 74D884B5-4853-4897-80EA-96183C14CB49.jpg (586x1024, 93.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkux5h0PeXo
super-groupies.com/feature/fire-emblem_04_bag#yuri
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(50).jpg (1046x1338, 228.05K)

O...M...G... she is so attractive...

Attached: Attractive.jpg (752x1024, 111.82K)

Don't minf me just posting best boy of the franchise

Attached: 88207172_p0.jpg (1757x2173, 723.44K)

How do Edelgard derangement syndrome sufferers cope with Byleths heart only being restored while he is in Edelgards embrace in the CF ending?

Attached: byleth (3).jpg (1280x720, 65.91K)

jesus fucking christ we had this thread yesterday with the exact same responses in the exact same order
is this a bot?

Nope newfag

It's one guy

How do antiedeltards cope with the fact Byleth only ever smiles for choosing Edelgard and no other lord or route choice?

Attached: byleth.jpg (1150x1517, 325.28K)

ah so it's autism then

What good is a heart in this scenario? Byleth is massively depowered as a result of CF.

Please don't make dragon lady cries

Attached: ママに会いたいレアちゃま.png (912x1288, 135.18K)

>we had this thread yesterday with the exact same responses
no we didn't

How do you cope with BE being exclusively the route that was showcased at the first trailer of the game? How do you cope with the fact only Edelgard appears and talks in it, the side lords are merely npcs alongside Mercedes and Hilda

Attached: firsttrailer.jpg (1440x2429, 1.17M)

Thoughts on her new hairstyle? I think it looks cute.

Attached: 1650063464993.jpg (2018x1853, 337.2K)

What paths are you going to pick for Three hopes?

Attached: 578ge02fkhu81.jpg (1080x1529, 202.01K)

we did

How do you cope with TH culminating in CF as the true route that follows the main FE themes of representing dragons as dynastic and corrupt tyrants and humanity rebeling against them?

Attached: sovth.jpg (4243x2534, 3.09M)

no we didn't because one of those posts is mine, and I wasn't even on Yea Forums yesterday. Eat shit, retard

This also means Manleth is the canon BE teacher.

Tell me how your day been going, hope it been well.

Attached: 431s5aojp5u81.jpg (500x753, 33.78K)

It's a discord raid, they do the same in the XC3 threads
Some mentally ill people really hate Nintendo on v

Attached: shitposter (2).jpg (990x715, 45.45K)

I’m going to play all four:
>Church
>Blue Phosphorus
>Golden Wildfire
>Crimson Blaze

Manleth, dickcheese, Blue Lions

Attached: 1642299097408.jpg (737x960, 120.44K)

whatever

No one's ever been able to explain why I should care about this.

making some mods for Stardew Valley, pondering the possibility of another maddening AM playthrough

so you are a faggot then

How do you cope with SS reveling Rhea as the penultimate final boss and main villain in classic FE fashion, degenerating into a feral dragon and trying to kill humanity? How do you cope with the "Church route" turning out to be anything but a bad end that requires you to pick the right choice at chapter 11 and unlock the true route that fixes the status quo?

Attached: trueform.jpg (2339x942, 604.45K)

>replying to discord troon

Attached: 1641422286080.png (422x404, 219.4K)

I'm going to play them all because I fucking love musous but Dimitri with F!Shez and Manleth will be my first run.

Golden Deer will always be "my path" but obviously I will play all of them.

I just remember that VW is the superior version of SS and is the true golden route.

no, just a fujo with huge tits

Obviously. There is a reason why he was the first Legendary Byleth added in FEH, just like Edelgard was the first Lord

Attached: canonpairing.jpg (1080x1240, 257.53K)

I think you’re just being racist

Attached: 5D9D93E1-E0C5-4335-89A7-C4971AF8D270.jpg (1002x990, 1009.92K)

Why does Byleth recovering their heart matter
if anything it's a determinate.

Edeltroon meltdown lol

SEX

Ike not being racist was pretty cringe

It's pretty obvious which one is the "true route" and the "true ending" if you just go from how the terms are defined in visual novels. The story of this game works like a visual novel where you pick a character and follow their "route":
>The route is unlockable and has requirements to enter
>Assumes the player has already played another one
>Is intended to be the best for the future of the world and lead to "True Peace"
>Has a "going against fate" running theme
>Has a unique upbeat credits theme instead of the sorrowful one in the other routes (bad ends)
>The protagonist's background is adressed: Byleth completes their arc by becoming human
>The characters carrying the Fire Emblem(TM) unite
>The opressive tyrant Dragon(TM) is defeated
youtu.be/rkux5h0PeXo
This is the first presentation of the game and it is Edelgard asking the player if they will join her by reciting dialogue from CF. The authorial intent is clear.

Attached: endings.jpg (2560x1370, 447.44K)

What would Edelgard and Byleth’s daughter be like?

Byleth is the son of:
>Jeralt, who has the major crest of Serios by being a 1st generation blood pact with Rhea directly.
>Sitri, who is an artificial Nabatean with the major crest of Flames, that Byleth inherited.
>Even without the Creststone of Sothis, he still has the literal soul of Sothis fused to his soul.
Mean while Edelgard:
>The inherited of the minor crest of Seiros from being a descendant of the Hresvelg imperial family.
>Has the major crest of Flames artificially implanted into her via blood reconstruction surgery.

Their child shall have green hair, green eyes, and elven ears.

Attached: D02A6F70-55BC-4520-AAF6-4D2AF482882C.jpg (636x900, 190.19K)

their daughter would be not-canon

Queen...

If the evil Red Emperor doesn't die like they do in every FE, it's not the true route.

CF is literally the secret what-if villian route man.

Attached: 625C7FEB-347D-4F5B-8010-DE6352533076.jpg (1358x763, 218.42K)

All the loading screens/tutorials are of Edelgard and the Black Eagles
>Edelgard is in the first room when you explore to meet the house leaders, seen before anyone else
>The cursor defaults to BE when you choose your house
>BEs are always listed first
>Menu cinematic shows only Edelgard's and Byleth's weapons and crest
>Has actual choices
It's so blatantly obvious that I am starting to doubt over whether IS really were trying to hide the fact that BE is the canonical class choice

Edelgard haters that never played CF can kick and scream into the end of time but it simply will never change the fact that CF is the true route of TH and the true ending to the story and culmination of its thematics

Attached: crimsonflower (2).jpg (1146x1372, 131.08K)

The true ending is the one where you beat the final boss.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.1K)

Azure Moon
>Blue (Azure Moon) is the color of FE good guys, Red (Crimson Flower) are bad guys, and Green (Verdant Wind) are Allies.
>Lord character promotes to Great Lord
>Your father Jeralt came from the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
>White Clouds have missions that features character spotlights on family members of BL students.
>Able to recruit almost literally every single recruitable character (even Hilda), Ferdinand von Aegir gets his Paralogue and Sacred shield, and Lorenz Hellman Gloucester gets his Sacred Axe.
>Mercedes and Felix get BOTH a Relic and a Sacred Weapon
>Can get Gilbert and Annette to reconcile and get their Relic
>Claude lives and gives you his Relic
>Heck every relic is accessible
>Nobody defects from your army
>Only Edelgard and Hubert die, while Jeritza never goes to prison but instead dies as he lived like he always wanted.
>You accidentally destroy the chain of command of the Agarthans like a speed bump on your path to Edelgard, then proceed to round up the “dark mages” at her palace.
>Nemesis never wakes up
>Rhea never rampages, instead she retires peacefully to Zanado
>Dimitri claims his birthright, and Claude heads out to reclaim his.
>You retain your Godhood and become the literal Pope (optional become Queen of a United Fódlan)
>Dimitri introduces a Constitutional Monarchy, and other characters like Sylvain help with establishing equality between Crest and non-crest people.
Aside from never gaining clarity of the lore, the Blue Lions retain standard FE story and is by far the best ending for Fódlan. Dare I say:
Blue Lions is the Golden route. No DLC needed.

Erratum: With the inclusion of the DLC Cindered Shadows, Dimitri and Hapi wipe out any last remaining Agarthans that were not already accidentally stepped on by The Boar.
Erratum 2: With the Nintendo Dream interview outlining that Edelgard is the undisputed villain of Three Houses, it has proven that any pro-Church route is the correct and default option.

Attached: A0FD8399-B8E8-448F-8C99-D266931534A7.jpg (1024x496, 105.83K)

It's the true route which is why it has unique credits, is unlockable and it has the best ending for Fodlan.
This confirms Edelgard is the hero. IS also treats her as such.
And yet despite all your headcanon it's the true ending with the best endings and a happy credits song. The trailers also have Edelgard recite lines from CF exclusively proving it was the actual intended true route for the player to look out for. youtu.be/rkux5h0PeXo

Just because you are mad that the dragon tyrant camilla/palutena clone gets what it deserves on it doesn't mean it's not canon no matter how much you seethe about it lol

Attached: cf (6).jpg (345x85, 13.87K)

I wonder who's behind this meltdown...

Attached: nickdos rundown.jpg (4744x2232, 2.33M)

damn, I hoped he got nuked in ukraine

what I'm gathering from this thread is that schizos and autists fall for red hearing marketing much more easily than the common consumer.

It's literally some assmad Edeltard spamming and flooding with copypasta.

>the colour is blue so it's definitely the true one! Please stop mocking my fujofanfic side route
This shit is such a pathetic cope lmao

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44.6K)

Will we be able to s-support Arval?

>starts arguing with imaginary people unprompted
>calls others deranged

Attached: laughing getters.jpg (1000x760, 377.1K)

yes, in a secret evil route

PART 1 WHITE CLOUDS
>Flame Emperor contracts bandits to kill the heirs of both the Holy Kingdom and the Alliance.
>Allies of Agarthans and the Flame Emperor, the Western Church manipulate Lonato to lead a revolt and conspire the assassination of the Archbishop.
>Flame Emperor assigns her subordinate the Death Knight to be part of an attachment for said assassination of the Archbishop and also to commit grave robbery of WMDs. That same attachment is guilty of attempted murder of the heirs of key political powers and powerful noble families that may be nationals from foreign countries.
>Flame Emperor reports to Thales and transfers her Death Knight to him, to kidnap Flayn.
>Death Knight and his troops are guilty of attempted murder of the heirs of key political powers and powerful noble families that may be nationals from foreign countries; who were trying to rescue Flayn.
>Flame Emperor helps smuggles an assassin into the Church.
>The allies of the Flame Emperor commit human experiments on the village of Remire causing mass murder.
>The previous stated assassin oversees human experiments, and the test subjects attempt to murder heirs of key political powers and powerful noble families that may be nationals from foreign countries.
>The same assassin and current ally of the Flame Emperor LITERALLY kills Captain Jeralt of the Knights of Seiros, who is the father of Professor Byleth.
>Flame Emperor does not assist with the investigation of any events that lead up to now, and thus remain an accomplice.
>Flame Emperor leads the literal Imperial Army under the authority of the Emperor of Adrestia to raid the Holy Tomb to grave rob WMDs and also to murder the heirs of key political powers and powerful noble families that may be nationals from foreign countries that might attempt to stop them.
>Flame Emperor was Edelgard the whole time and declares war on the Church and marches to conquer the entire continent.
CF players be like, "Edelgard did nothing wrong."

Attached: 6EFE6859-2D22-4DFD-9BB1-076DCD8F5F00.jpg (512x512, 72.13K)

super-groupies.com/feature/fire-emblem_04_bag#yuri
What bag do you want guys?!

>daughter
They’d have a son and he would duel his purple haired half brother for the title of the new Ashen Demon.

I'll say it again if need be, we all know you cannot refute this which is why it makes you seethe so much.

CF is canon and Fodlan obtains lasting peace through Edelgard's efforts. She is the heroine and protagonist of the story.

Edelgard is the hero of the story and CF the true ending. The game's theme the credits, the trailer, Byleth's humanity, the true peace, all make it very clear and all you are left is clinging on to some headcanon and denial.
Even Dimitri, her obsessed sworn enemy, eventually figures out she’s not evil. It’s his fans that unironically self insert into his edgelord phase that refuse to see it.
No matter how many times you seethe and have meltdowns about this, it won't make it untrue.

Attached: meme2.jpg (540x360, 56.94K)

>Fire Emblem threads are filled with falseflagging autists
>Xenoblade threads are filled with falseflagging autists
is this like a Smash Bros thing or something

Attached: mgs4-metal-gear-solid4.gif (360x200, 2.31M)

Stop spamming old pastas and post naked men RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 90896135_p9.jpg (1617x2048, 746.95K)

That’s literally what fire emblem is all about.
>Blue army is the player characters
>Red army is the bad guys
>Green Army are the restarted allies that get themselves killed by the Reds.

BERNIEBRO GET IN HERE

>tfw no fujo e-girl to buy FE merch bags for

just report them

Stop being gay.

Anti-Edelgard faggots will cry and deny it to their grave, but the truth is Edelgard is the ONLY character people would follow in real life. Every historical leader known in real life had participated in groundbreaking reforms and war like she did.
Anyone can see Claude is a grifter from a mile away. Everyone knows Claude will run away as soon as things get too hot or and will avoid answering the question of whether he wants open borders or not. Dimitri is a fucking SIMP who will never get over his life crippling oneitis emotional baggage. He doesn't give two shits about politics because his smooth brain can't comprehend morality beyond
>war bad
Edelgard on the contrary, gives people a reason to fight for. She's leading a revolutionary popular movement against the corrupt deepstate church and their establishment allies. Edelgard is nothing if not consistent in her actions in every timeline while Dimitri and Claude vary wildly depending on the choices jesus (You) make. She sticks to the same in every alternative universe down to her last breath and this is what makes a true leader with a vision. Edelgard is the only lord willing to die for what she believes in and most people relate to that over the other two shit lords.
Basically, you're a libcuck if you don't like Edelgard

Attached: murals.jpg (2278x1592, 1.36M)

Yuri one is unironically great. Would buy, but I doubt they deliver where I live

It part of Nintendo culture

imagine being so insecure that you picked the wrong house one hour into the game that you still seethe about the true route even a year after release

Choosing a house is a blind choice, there's no need for AM and VW players to be so upset they made the wrong one. The true choice is in black eagles chapter 11 anyway and this is why those routes are the best ones. CF is overwhelmingly chosen over SS even considering the fact it has to be unlocked and some may miss it, proving everyone chooses Edelgard against Rhea.

I am glad I trusted my instict and went with the house that was the most hyped in the official promotional material and trailers, because it indeed ended up being the one with the real choices and the real routes.

If they really wanted the three colours crap, they should have removed the house system entirely and have Part 1 build up to your selected route for Part 2 as well as what students will join you. This will depend on who you used the most during battle, who you spent the most time with, and small dialogue choices the character makes that would raise disposition.

Attached: xlezj0ut9z171.jpg (1280x1058, 1017.56K)

no

Attached: 098764569847.jpg (850x1152, 166.94K)

This argument is dumb because your army is blue no matter what route you pick. And there's no green faction in the game.

Dimitribros... I couldn't stop the truth about CF (ChadForce) from coming out... I'm sorry..

Attached: large[1].jpg (1599x831, 119.99K)

NICK NICK HE HAS NO DICK

Attached: 1622502312530.png (1360x946, 858.94K)

>edeltroon is a kissless virgin
can't make this shit up

I would prefer Dimitri’s constitutional monarchy instead of Edelgard’s literal dictatorship.

I like this picture of Dimitri, Claude and Seteth smiling together. Very cute.

I don't care about right or wrong, only there hot people for me to fuck

Attached: 1622375601349.png (1280x1058, 1.13M)

Dimitri turns the kingdom into a shithole just like the real life UK after they became a constitutional monarchy.