Sony is being robbed this generation

Ps5 gen should have been a replication of ps2 era of Sony domination, however M$ dirty money is stoping that, it's just not fair for Sony.

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-095903_Twitter.jpg (719x960, 231.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/news/2021/09/god_of_war_wins_igns_big_best_video_game_of_all_time_poll
ign.com/articles/the-best-100-video-games-of-all-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sony needs to realize that Ms is dirty company that only knows how to play dirty, never seen more despicable stuff than that in the whole industry.

sony has evolved this gen, not only do they have no games but now they have no console either

ITT snoy cope

Good, fuck Sony.

lol who gives a shit

snoys apparently

>replication of ps2 era of Sony domination
What in the world would cause you to believe that? The Ps2 wasn't even the best console of that generation, anyway. It was a weak and shoddily built console with mountains of shovelware. It had some great exclusives but the other consoles of that generation were better.

Maybe Sony can learn some basic fucking economics from this

This means that the only logical next step is no sony altogether

Jim Ryan is fucking Sony with his presumption that old games are trash. Everyone I know is getting a SX because of backwards compatibility.

And even more hilariously, when Sony actually does start producing PS5s, all the millions of scalpers are gonna offload their consoles at slightly reduced prices because they have to recoup some costs, so people will buy those instead.
Sony did nothing to stop the scalping just because it got them "PS5 was the fast selling console in dollar sales on a Tuesday" headlines.

This. PS3 may have an nogaems but PS5 has noanything.

gamecube was trash and xbox only had halo

Cope.
Seethe.
Dilate.

Since this is legal, bribery should be legal too. What's the difference between paying higher prices for priority parts and not policies from lawmakers?

The Ps5 flubbing isn't Microsoft's fault. We can blame them for a lot. But not this. This is the culmination of the damages that Sony has been doing for 20 years themselves through their own arrogance.

It doesn't matter which console you think was subjectively the best: the PS2 beat the shit out of the other two because of its DVD player which appealed to normies and third worlders.

Welcome the the "free" market.

Sony is a disgusting company.
Ethics and morality council. They hate straight males.
Much censorship.
Boycott them.

Objectively wrong.

If you want to use sales as the only metric as to which one is objectively better then sure. But that's incredibly narrow minded. But I guess that's how fanboyism works. You can't be a fanboy without being narrow minded.

Why do people even want to buy either of them yet? There's no games on the PS5 or NextBox yet. I know NextBox is getting Space Skyrim in November but I don't think PS5 is getting anything this year. Theres no real compelling reason to bother buying either of them until at least 2023. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 3uEX.webm (500x376, 2.92M)

>Everyone I know is getting a SX because of backwards compatibility.
The way Microsoft handled backward compatibility for the Xbox brand has been insane. I can pop an original Xbox disc in, from 3 whole console gens prior, and it will work. Granted, not ever game works, but the fact that they got a good chunk of the best games from OG Xbox and 360 to work on modern hardware in crazy. That's more than even Nintendo has ever done for backward compatibility.

just about the xbox, the gamecube is horrendous. It's no wonder the it was the 4th place console of the generation.

They're also blowing so much money on garbage acquisitions like fucking BUNGIE WHO IS STAYING MULTIPLAT just because MS is swallowing whole ass publishers, so Sony feels the need to "respond" to these just to get "Sony acquisition" headlines.
The new California heads are the most clueless fucks on the planet and will be PS's downfall.

God of War. Hate it all you want it won GOTY 2018 so some people like it.

>Granted, not ever game works
Yeah it only works with like 7 games, which is pathetic. A real emulator and not a compatibility layer would be far more desirable.

Thats on PS4 as well. Its a cross gen game. And I assume it will run the same as the first game did on PS4 in 2018 and nobody complained about its performance at the time so it must have been acceptable.

Attached: 1596756761805.jpg (275x275, 18.01K)

That's a ps4 game user.
And its basically just dlc like all of Sony's sequels.

>and nobody complained about its performance at the time so it must have been acceptable.
I mean, you are talking about the Sony fanbase user. They aren't exactly one to criticise their corporate overlords.

>Yeah it only works with like 7 games
I mean, if you're going to make a troll attempt, at least make it less obvious. Not that you're smart enough to understand how anyway.

This. I actually liked the first game and it was my goty that year but the second game doesnt look like its doing anything that wont run fine on PS4. I don't think theres any point getting a PS5 or NextBox until they start to get several next gen only games.

I don't know why they just don't use an emulator instead of a compatibility layer. They have complete access to all of the architecture information of all their old consoles and could program the greatest emulators possible for their new consoles. They just refuse to do it. What they do is minimal effort.

Weak-wristed faggots like it and all game journos comprise of them. You have shit taste along with them and you are nothing new.

Elden Ring was just more Souls, it could have been called Dark Souls 4 and no one would have noticed. God of War 2 is wrapping up the Norse arc and getting a PS5 means it will be 1440 60 / 4k 30. Same reason you upgrade your GPU.

sorry, Sanjeet. 8 games!

Users voted it as the best game of all time last year. Cope.

good, Sony should die already. used to be a sonybro but they axed everything I loved about them like all those charming platformers from the PS2 era. I'd rather have them die now than desecrate my memories any longer

2023 is being very generous. There are no words about even things in-development that would sell consoles to me. And it needs to be more than 1 game. I am not buying a $500 console for 1 game.

The only people robbing Snoy is themselves when they moved their PS division to California

This. They are a terrible organization. It's why I am going full PC gaming now.

I didn't want to be too much of a downer by saying 2024. In reality it will probably be mid to late 2024 before we really get proper next gen games.

Attached: 53bfb998370f87b7364f22bc25ba6dd8.jpg (806x1200, 166.11K)

>Sony needs to realize that Ms is dirty company
>But Sony is not dirty
Yeah, right! the company that killed Michael Jackson is not dirty at all.

I have a pc and just need a ps5 to basically be able to play whatever comes out. xboxes have been on eht shelves for months and i have no reason to get one.

Sony's downfall started a long time ago with their own arrogance. The California trannies just cinched it.

>God of War 2 is wrapping up the Norse arc and getting a PS5 means it will be 1440 60 / 4k 30.
Here's the thing user, if I play Elden Ring I'm getting MORE of what I liked about souls as in new content. If I play Rift apart, forbidden west, dad of War 2 I'm just getting the exact same game I had before not more since the content and enemies are effectively reskins but the exact same thing.

Also if I'm playing on a console I don't give a shit about power since it will always pale in comparison to my pc.

That just means the collapse is coming sooner rather than later.

I suppose but there's nothing thats screams "THIS IS A NEXT GEN GAME ONLY POSSIBLE ON PS5 AND NEXTBOX" on either of the systems

>I don't know why they just don't use an emulator
Less work for more money, they're just doing some house keeping and config tweaks to run original xbox games (x86) on a newer console (also x86.) This is all just to generate some positive press and add a few more icons to game pass.

and thats a good thing
sony deserves to get shitted on

No they didn't.

Yea because From would never reskin an unreleased boss and then go on to pepper the map with him 8+ times. Ulcerated Tree Spirit

Reading comprehension user.

History repeats itself.

Attached: 061012.jpg (692x1245, 335.52K)

First of all, the OP is obviously ironic you dumb autist. Second, the implicit context of the thread is sales, not subjective opinion about which console is better. But I guess you can't be an autist without missing out on subtext.

Retards here think the PS5 doesn't have BC. No response on the subject deserves a valid reaponse

pushsquare.com/news/2021/09/god_of_war_wins_igns_big_best_video_game_of_all_time_poll
oh no no IGN polls don't count right?

oh no they killed a millionaire celebrity, the horror!

I don't think this generation is ever going to amount to anything. It's a complete throw away. We're now approaching 2 years in and absolutely nothing to show for it. Where are these piles of console selling exclusives? I think even they know that. Unless they force this generation to drag on long after it should die.

>Celebrating a monopoly

Please suck off a shotgun

>give gamers what they actually want
>has the cash on hand to do shit sony can’t
>buy game companies people actually like
>insane value in gamepass that gets better with every company they buy
>true 4k not checkerboard upscale garbage
>despicable

Anthony Burch and Alanah Pearce are the writers for it. So LOL LMAO

I mean if you think they do then you have to accept this.
ign.com/articles/the-best-100-video-games-of-all-time

PS3 outsold the 360 on the end

In the case of horizon you are correct but I don't think enough of god of war 2 has been shown yet to judge the enemy variety. It was the major complaint about the first game so one would imagine they would double down on fixing that

I was speaking generally. I wasn't talking about you specifically. I think you need to refer to what you just said and apply it to yourself.

That was the Wii and PS3, and the PS3 only outsold the 360 after several price drops and business practice changes.

bill gates released covid to ensure victory over playstation

to some degree I do. I'm talking purely about popularity when I brought up God of War and reasons to want a PS5. BOTW 2 would definitely sell Switch Pro hardware if they released it at the same time.

The funny thing is that if we dont get any games till 2024 then theres bound to be hardware revisions by then like a slim or pro so it will work out better to just wait.

>PS3 outsold the 360 on the end
That's a very loaded statement that ignores facts of the matter.

Well we don't actually know if it really did outsell it since Microsoft stopped publishing sales.

Oh god I forget about this. Why did they do this lol.

No, it actually did.
360 had a massive headstart but the PS3 closed it near the end.