Why would anybody want to go to this event with such draconian nonsensical restrictions?

Why would anybody want to go to this event with such draconian nonsensical restrictions?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 1.10.21 PM.png (822x820, 113.1K)

>/pol/

Just encourage their liver damage and move on.

What does this have to do with /pol/? Nobody pretty much anywhere in the western world is requiring you to wear masks anymore. Having an even with these restrictions is downright bizarre.

gamers are unhealthy betas, both unhealthy people and submissive cowards equals many covid fearing freaks

I thought COVID was basically a non issue now

>You must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including a booster shot, no later than May 23rd
This is the strangest one. Even of all the companies that have required their workers to be vaccinated, nobody has ever included boosters in that. This might be the only requirement for boosters I've ever seen in the entire country. Somehow a speedrunning convention is going to be the most authoritarian place in America.

Pretty standard with cons these days. Proof of vaccines and masks indoors is not unheard of. Never seen the booster requirement though.

We just had ESA in February and nobody wore a mask there.

>vaccinated + boosted
>still require mask

Vaxxcucks explain yourselves, this is an event where predominantly younger people go, which have incredibly small chances of serious covid complications, 100% of attendants are gigavaxxed and yet you still have to wear a mask?

Attached: 1645025835336.png (852x897, 870.32K)

Anime Los Angeles did it and so will Anime Expo. Might just be a commiefornia policy. Bars don't require masks or vax out here but I guess cons are different.

>boosted parents got scamvid
>still dont respect my choice to not take it

Attached: unbelievable pedo bastard.png (293x305, 175.87K)

>comes to Yea Forums to cry about it
Parents sound based, they clearly made you upset.

PAX East later this week technically has a mask and vaccine requirement. I doubt they'll even bother checking it.

Why do you need to be vaccinated when it doesn't stop infections or spread.

>local con requiring vax and masks all the time
>but they also accept negative covid tests
>but they can't be older than 5 days and can't be rapid tests
should I even bother?
how easy is it to get a test?

Go back to twitter. This isn't your board

Virtue signaling. I wish I was joking but this is essentially what it boils down to, it's a way to prove you're a "decent human". Which is coincidentally why there is so much antagonism and seethe towards the unvaccinated.

Fear is big business.

It will be pretty surreal seeing this in real-time when most of the world have dropped the masking insanity.

Not getting the jab ever but I do like wearing masks out and about.

Attached: 1634852825963.jpg (600x785, 83.24K)

I assume to keep their asses right legally. I wouldn't put it passed some retards to try suing an event over catching it.

Can't you find a nearby testing centre and get them to do it?

>no shirts
>no shoes
>no service
wtf bros i thought this was a free country this is literally 1984

San Diego Comic con and NY comic con will require both as well

>which have incredibly small chances of serious covid complications
They're all morbidly obese, which puts them all in the serious risk group.
Not to mention they already have a 41% chance of not even making it to the event normally

still not getting it (the vaccine)

Attached: 1649016803296.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

I'm a shut in
covid literally changed nothing about my life and I have no idea how any of this works

>comparing vaccinations to clothing

Do americans really?

Why would they require a k95? Literally no other event I have seen has required this. They better be handing them out at the doors or else it's going to cause issues.

Based lonebro
We all just quarantined since 2013

Well in the UK at least my folks went to a local testing centre then called the next day for results. I know during ESA attendees could go to a testing centre offering discounted tests for the flight home.
You could probably search online for a local test site and see how to get proof. I'm not too knowledgeable about this either honestly.

wearing a mask at GDQ makes sense, not for the virus but for the smell

What the fuck is a k95, n95 and a kf94
In italy we have FFP1 and FFP2
Do these kind of masks come with a gun bound to them to scare the virus?

Speedrun trannies don't want to show their ugly ass man faces covered in stubble

>masks will be required and enforced in all event areas
Makes sense
>and on stream.
Fucking retarded

>"Pffmpppfmpmfffm fmpppf fmpmfpmfffmm pfmppffmmfmp ppfpff mpppmffmmmpp ffmppffmfpff ppmppffmpmfpmpppff fppmffpmfpmf mpmmffmpp mffppp mfpmpppff fmmpmfmppmpppfm fmpppfpppmffmfmmfpfmp"
Wow what exciting commentary

>thinking Yea Forums is your board to whine about people wanting to take precautions against spreading a fucking disease
Pot, meet Kettle. Now follow their ass back to Twitter.

>muh common cold

>going to Dilating Done Quick
Kek

>a bunch of people are psychotically scared, overreacting, and making demands of people who dare step foot in a building
>”haha look at these fags”
>FUCK YOU POL FUCK YOU FUCK POL FUCK REEEEEEEEEE
Holy shit.

>muh stupid low quality bait

Leave it up the autist speed runners to be so socially inept they think people are still pretending the coof is real.

The event is run by pedo psychopaths, what the fuck did you expect?

Omicron or whatever they call it now is literally a cold. They even say it will be seasonal and just be part of the common cold viruses forever.

When is someone going to start a competing event that runs on the exact same days but isn't run by insane trannies?

The only people saying that are the fuckin politicians and bootlickers who "just want to go back to normal". In other words, people who don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves and their own personal conveniences.

Not if you live in a Democrat stronghold/Sanctuary city

>muh response to low quality bait
user I...

Where do we see this evidence of spread prevention? Country? Localities? Places of activity such as schools, colleges, etc.?

It isn't where I live.
Like 85% of people got vaxxed and only hospitals requires masks anymore, everywhere else in the state is business as usual

user, calling out shit bait is not the same thing as being baited.

I've literally never seen anyone refer to someone who is alive as a "liver." Are you fucking retarded?

NTA but as someone who's vaxxed and boosted/my close family is vaxxed and boosted I've been living like things are back to normal for almost a year now. I give about as much of a shit about some stranger coofing to death as I do someone on the other side of the planet getting hit by a bus this late in the game.

Where do you get non insane runners? The trannies took over and either converted or drove away everyone.

The mortality rate was ridiculously small since the start and only got lower with each new variant, only affecting really old or really unhealthy people anway. What do you suggest? Destroy and make 99% of people miserable just so a few boomers can live 2 or 3 years longer just do die from pneumonia later?

>still thinking calling out shit bait does anything
A-user...
I....

Almost nowhere, because the percentage of retarded Americans who care only about themselves ruin the effort for everyone. The idiots are usually the ones who are fucking infected and spreading it, too. For fuck's sake, the only reason infection and death rates finally dropped in Florida is because nearly everyone who would have been severely affected and/or die from the shit already has.

May 23rd of this year? Thats fucking nuts.

>not just masks mandated, but heavy duty medical grade masks that are painful to wear

I dunno how doctors and nurses do it, much respect to them.

Retard.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I got myself vax'd as well and likewise couldn't give two shits about people who are going to stubbornly refuse to do literally the easiest thing to prevent dying from the shit. However, being protected from severe illness that may potentially cause death is not the same as being immune or being protected against carrying it and spreading it to people who have fucked up immune systems and can't get vaccines.

Okay but realistically how do you prevent spread? It's a virus we're talking about, it's gonna spread no matter what if people interact with each other and if your plan is to isolate and crush everyone until they become insane you're just delaying the inevitable because as soon as things open up people are gonna infect eachother again.

The reality is that the majority needs to be infected and develop immunity from it, while people who are at high risk need to take measures to either limit chances of infection or be pro-active about their health.

Never taking it.

>The mortality rate was ridiculously small
You go ahead and tell the families of those 6.2 million people who have died from the disease or complications caused by it how low the mortality rate has been. I'm sure it'll make them all feel SO much better.

Attached: file.png (681x1161, 113.78K)

A lot of the attendees are just a bit on the heavier side, so maybe they're right to be concerned.

Bruh...the covid vaccine is a scam. It doesn't work. That's why you need n+1 boosters and still catch it.

This is the most reasonable and logical stance to take on the coof situation and its baffling how people conclude that you are some sort of nurgle spawn wanting to infest everyone just for telling people to take responsibility for their fucking health.

Oh my science! Such brave and stunning women BTFOing chuds everywhere! This is a gays only event!

>be immensely overpaid for easy work
That’s how.

You think being an emergency room doctor is easy?

i got it in December and it felt like a cold. Real mild stuff. My younger brother and 60 year old dad got it too and everyone was fine. Original one was at least a week of feeling ill and not 2 days of sniffles.

Somehow an isolated venue like a university being unable to prevent outbreaks is blamed on everyone else as well. Masktards are truly something else.

i doubt most people would even have the booster before this time. most of the people who go to this kind of shit only goes outside 3 times a year, not like they need a booster or any vaccines to begin with
also what if someone who wants to go isn't vaccinated yet but is willing to get vaccinated for this? you have to wait 5 months between the 2nd and 3rd dose. they just gonna be like 'LOL SHOULDVE GOTTEN IT EARLIER' without regard to access to healthcare?
this venue gonna be pretty dead

TRUST
>THE
SCIENCE
>BIGOT

>openly running a charity event for human traffickers

Attached: 1632582242725.gif (250x250, 991.82K)

Now show death statistics for 2019. You brainlets eat the propaganda and never stop to think and process the information, all you do is have emotional responses like 15 yo teenage girls. It's always the same shit, you're incapable of seeing the big picture or assessing the situation logically. You are literal nigger cattle and people like Klaus Shwabb are right to treat you like so.

Compliance makes the tankies cum.

>they just gonna be like 'LOL SHOULDVE GOTTEN IT EARLIER'
That's the entire point of this policy. To publicly shame people who didn't get the vaccine. If some prominent speedrunner isn't allowed to go, they'll have to explain to their viewers why they were banned and that opens them up to shame and ridicule from the mentally ill leftists on twitter.

Antivaxxers and vax worshippers need to be gassed. It helps fight the still novel virus. It's not some forcefield that makes you not ever get it.

>tfw caught it and only got a cold
really? this is what we fucked everything up for? what a joke

who's gunna wanna stay in the audience stuck with an n95?

Who is going to want to watch a run with the commentary muffled to hell and back?

Imagine the contained smell

kys kike

SGDQ is anti-Science now too? Papa government said mask off already.

But it doesn't prevent catching it or spreading it, in fact the data shows that vaccinated people are more contagious than unvaccinated. It doesn't even guarantees that you won't have serious complications so what's the point? If there is a benefit as in it makes the illness milder wouldn't it make sense to vaccinate people who are at risk instead of experimenting with the entire population including children as old as 5? The way this has been handled, it's madness and it's not based on science but on political and financial interests.

covid is still a thing????

>Minnesota
Idrk what you expected

Lmao you’re actually a dumb faggot

Sometimes it is. Last time I showed up at ER (turned out to be a fucking kidney stone) the consultation alone cost my insurance like $2000 and I didn't even get to go in the office, I was in a tent outside because of Covid. Ultrasound and shit was just as pricey. Its kind of disgusting.