Elden ring

Comfy Elden ring thread
>twitter.com/ELDENRING/status/1516310727518302211
Maintenance soon

Attached: BLACK KNIVES MATTER.png (1323x601, 531.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/8d1d56.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is 1.04 suppose to contain?

Attached: 1650098350968.jpg (338x422, 70.23K)

it's over bleedbros...

>Black knives
>Face
no

Your favorite weapon getting nerfed.

NOOOOOOOO DON’T NERF MALENIA I HAVEN’T “REALLY” BEATEN HER YET

a return to the blue orb and sin system since hosts can't stop being pussies

factions restored, now you can support either Rykard or Mohg and get rewarded for it.

If you beat her post-patch you beat malenia.

Attached: 1649797019996.png (1200x924, 780.48K)

No...not my executioners sword. It's not even good

Attached: 1649916267446.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

>tfw beat Radahn pre-nerf

No one will ever take this from me

Doesn't it one-shot people with the weapon art? I've seen my friend annihilate unsuspecting invaders with it.

beat malenia before the patch, or else you'll never beat her properly

Build it right and it can shred through 8k of boss hp with one weapon art cast. I don't know how anyone could be caught out by it in pvp though, it's slow as shit.

It can catch people on PvP somehow, but that maybe a bit of lag.

Some sort of a quest book, hopefully. I don't mean something like the Cyberpunk 2077 giant list of quests with markers and autotracking, just a list of notes that hint on how to progress the quest (or make you remember that it exists in the first place) would be enough.

>Added an option to turn camera auto rotate function ON/OFF
HOLY FUCK THE GAME IS FINALLY FUCKING PLAYABLE ON M+KB

I took the hidden path up to the Altus plateau 2 days ago.Magma Wyrm wasn't too bad of a boss, but something about seeing all those destroyed carriages piled up around the exit, sat upon by those omen guys really got to me. After seeing them being taken from as far away as Caleid and the Weeping Peninsula, this being there destination felt pretty sad.

I'm cumming.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-19 121743.png (911x172, 38.33K)

eldenring is trash lol at fags that bought it.

>elden ring is hard bro!
files.catbox.moe/8d1d56.webm

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

kek what gloves are you wearing?

FUCKING YES

Attached: 1650286579118.jpg (2048x1216, 299.06K)

Attached: 1650310040370.webm (640x356, 2.78M)

for one, i'm happy they finally fixed the invisible enemies bug, but on the other hand, i'm pretty miffed since i already completed the game twice.

Attached: Screenshot (453).png (1680x1050, 3.72M)

Attached: 1649944405302.jpg (850x1133, 164.7K)

I swear to FUCKING god ...

Attached: ash_of_war_flame_of_the_redmanes_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 26.09K)

It got buffed

BEST BROS!

Attached: FPkXrWcXwAIztk4.jpg (1800x1020, 120.53K)

>BHS
you didn't even play the game

NEW HEIGHTS WITH HAIGHT

Why are there so many gay Varre fanart on twitter?

>legs: max
>stomach: min
>arms: max
>chest: mid
>body hair: max
>musculature: max
oh yeah, it's gamer time.

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220418115728.jpg (3840x2160, 365.31K)

jokes on you, i didn't even know about BHS till i finished the game and came here

Fuck/kill/marry

Attached: 1B24D53C-C3FD-408B-A98B-9A629E2BDADF.jpg (1224x902, 140.41K)

fuck fia, kill ranni, marry rya.

Fooking legend

kino

Fuck/Marry Ranni, help D kill fia

Simple as

Stuck against Godfrey/Hoarah Loux, can you even defeat him with a STR weapon?

I hope this patch stealth buffed Morgott. He desperately needs it.

The bit where he powers up before changing to Hoarah Loux is the worst. If you can make it past that his attacks become easier to dodge and counter.

>fuck
>fuck
>kill
>fuck
>kill
>marry
>marry
>kill

A lost of people spoken to and a log of what they said, not even a queat lpg, just line by line of their dialogue, would be super helpfull.

Did you know the Celtic goddess Brigid is thought to have been a triune deity, and one of her identities was as a blacksmithing god?

To reconcile relations between the Fomorians and the Tribe of Danu, Brigid married Bres, a Fomorian known for his intellect and beauty, who was declared Elden Lo- I mean, King. They had son named Radahn- excuse me, Ruadhan. Bres later ends up in a war to retain kingship with the former king Nuada, who has regained his right to rule after receiving a prosthetic silver arm to replace one he previously lost. Ruadhan fights on his father's side and gets killed, and Brigid has a screeching nuclear meltdown over her son's death that is referred to as the origin of grief.

Anyway, I just thought that was interesting!

Attached: grrm.jpg (1600x900, 122.98K)

Fuck Fia Kill Hyetta Marry Millicent

Guys plz what can i improve to kill malenia? I have dual bleed straight swords..

Attached: eldenring_iCvFnOBZum.png (1360x768, 1.34M)

good

What? No it didn't

Well, first of all you could try getting arcane to 67 and faith to 17, then equip the silver tear helmet and Marika's soreseal. Get str to 12 and dex to 18, get your river's of blood to +10. Get your dragon communion seal to +10 and use it along with some dragon spells and blood spells. Equip either an occult Uchi or cold infused uchi on your second hand and try again. You can also get a bleed wakizashi with parry and become a god.
Your build is trash anyways.

>no nerfs or even mention of rivers of blood
>No nerfs to bleeds as a whole
>no nerfs to stacking bleed/frost
>massive nerfs to madness, all spells, build up and dragon communion seal

invasions really are dead huh

Are you actually retarded?

Did they nerf my ion cannon? I need it back, intbros, send help.

eat shit katana shitter, you use the most popular weapon in the game and we're all tired of seeing it. 97% of invasions are rivers of blood + carian retaliation but at least that one got a minor fix. Guess it'll be another couple of months until these retarded zipper head rice niggers nerf their precious baby katanas. Fucking morons

>fuck fia
Kek, i bet even Malenia's giga AIDS are better than whatever Fia has

What's any of that got to do with giving someone with a dex/arc build advise on how to deal with pve?
Learn your spacing when going against RoB users in pvp, they're all literally fucking braindead retards who do nothing but spam the WA with no consideration for timing or spacing, it's free wins every time.

>learn your spacing
Ask me how I know you don't do invasions and are a blue nigger.

>what's any of that got to do with...

I think you might actually be the retard here.

why would anyone be a blue?
Gankers are boring fags and i don't want to be a part of them

>early elden ring
dragon/death bird/tree sentinel
>mid elden ring
>late elden ring

Want me to give you a little tip? Try using lightning ashes of war, one of them in particular with keen infusion will deal with them just fine. Put it on whatever your favorite powerstanced dex weapons might be.
But hey, you're the expert here, so whatever.