XIV

Watch this. Ready?
>solo queue only
You're gonna love this.
>RANKED pvp
Wait for it.
>strong focus on team plays, coordination, COMMUNICATION, to win.
Wait for it...
>chat disabled
>your DRG proceeds to skydive into the 5 stack while the team respawns
SASUGA YOSHI. SASUGA SQUEENIX. I KNEEL.

Attached: clap.gif (939x708, 626.32K)

Why is janny being autistic again all of a sudden? Doesn't he know how bad it looks after 2 months of endless elden ring threads? Is it because of the dragonflight leak?

YOU WILL BUY THE DRAGONFLIGHT EXPANSION
YOU WILL GET THE 6 MONTH SUB MOUNT
YOU WILL BUY EVERYTHING IN THE STORE
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Attached: la creatura.png (705x654, 546.1K)

Sounds like the real problem were the 4 retards that died while the drg plays the objective.

fake and gay

Stats for the newest EX.
Is this the fabled ranged tax I've been hearing so much about?

Attached: 1650317133063.png (1381x531, 43.77K)

solo queue for ranked is fine, but not letting duos happen in casuals was stupid

>PF already dead for endsinger

Attached: 1624939202112.jpg (540x540, 28.19K)

Why even have ranged in your party when it's like this? I don't understand

And nins thought they got nerfed. What the shit?

Any tips for a DRK that wants to try this Ex?

>reapers
oh no no non o

utility. and a 1% passive dps boost

rdm sisters...we really are just the real healers

>The caster with the least mobility bottoms out in DPS.
So much for the tax being on movement.

I am beyond mad over this the praise this shitty pvp mode gets.

Why does it matter to you?

RPRsissies..
What the F*CK WENT WRONG

Attached: 1649741415837.jpg (1434x1300, 774.43K)

Why are you mad when people enjoy something?

Good.

>unfun ex while i have weapons higher ilvl than the drops
Give me a legit reason to do it.

How about the FUCKING CARD THAT NIGGERBIRD WON'T GIVE ME

Attached: 1631832482073.png (368x183, 27.26K)

it is an extremely long and annoying fight. people suck at remembering things, which is required, and most people don't do that.

Yeah i kinda wanted to do it but on second thought fuck dealing with the PF lottery.

Attached: 1633519305269.jpg (224x224, 8.94K)

You know, I like the concept of a raging half dragon barbarian jumping around with battle axes but holy fuck these dragons look like dogshit. Legit spyro remaster designs going on.

>flying around
>see maahes sticking out from between some rocks
>fuck it, I'm bored, solo an A rank
>engage him, completely forgot he does paralyze AND petrification
>waiting for it to wear off while he tickles me when suddenly shout explodes into mass REEEing
>some 10-15 gatherers were doing an "rp mission" on the otherside of a rock wall and maahes' fuckhuge aoe tagged them all
kek

>DNC above any other dps
Never thought I'd see the day.

What's with all the redditors in PF with their all tank parties n shit? I thought EXsinger is supposed to be braindead with only one new thing?

MCH has been rock bottom all expac.

Can someone explain what those dots all the way to the right are? Is it some generated theoretical max dps or something?

outliers

Messing with rpers should be mandatory

Normally dots are supposed to represent outliers in box plots.

IDK But when will they add reskins of the previous "top PvP mounts"? I want that chair.

A janny you will never be, these threads you make, you do it for free

>bro just do zadnor you'll get to level 90 in like 6 hours
>6 hours of nonstop skirmish and CE grinding later only 84
what the fuck are people smoking when they say zadnor is super fast

It is the fastest way to level if you don't have a good group to spam dungeons with but even then its still not that fast.

So like the best of the best? Are they cheating? There's always a huge gap of nothing between them and the rest of the parsers.

>zadnor
you're supposed to do BSF to grind xp, brainlet

Never change it up. Do leveling roulette then spam highest dungeon. Instan queue for tank and dps, never more than 3 minutes for dps so far. Also depends on what you find boring and interesting.

just winners of the crit lottery

>So like the best of the best?
Probably? Generally these sorts of charts don't have a single outlier so they might have excluded everything between some percentile and the top parse.

Why is sam that low? I thought they were suppose to do the most damage since no utility?

it is completely brain dead until you get to one phase where you can either get red planets first or blue planets first. red planets first is extremely easy while blue planets first requires the raid to get knocked back into safe location to avoid the red planet aoe, then you have to do towers. for whatever reason people are refusing to learn blue to red but tank players also don't want to press lb. i dunno my day 1 clear was red to blue and i don't feel the need to ever do this wack fight again as I don't care about the mount

You need to compound crit/dh luck + the right party comp + the ideal kill time for max recorded DPS. They are outliers for a reason.

What do you mean? Is that something you can just... not do?

Attached: 1503762325060.png (640x640, 708.47K)

Why waste time in game not earning boosted XP? I could just do duty roulette+adventurers journal over 3 days and get to 90 in 6hrs of play time. Ignoring main scenario of course.

how much DOES msq roul give these days with the changes?

lol

Attached: 3wyi8ngih8u81.png (617x725, 278.28K)

OK consider me a brainlet, but what reason would they have to exclude parses in-between these outliers and the other top parsers?

Attached: 1649744643099.png (716x768, 489.47K)

Feels like about the same exp/minute as before but i've literally only gotten the ultima fight all week.

I'm surprised reddit hasn't blackwashed the nordic chad yet.

>another CC match
>another time where I have to restart the game because I lost all sound
ahh... just like the good old ucob prog days
glad to see their incompetence spread to another part of the game too

If i had to guess its just because makes a neater chart, plus you don't really need to show everything. There are also supposed to be shitter outliers under the bottom percentiles but they excluded those too.

That's probably RDPS. The midare thing really fucked with it.

It's Bozjan Southern Front you're supposed to be doing for EXP, not Zadnor. Fates spawn so much faster and more closely packed together in BSF than in Bozja.

Why did the midare thing fuck with their dps?

Potency got adjusted down with the guaranteed crit.

You'd have to explain BLM and MCH then too.

I'm about to hit 60 on my warrior and was curious about gunbreaker, do I need to be in shadowbringers content to unlock them like I do dark knight? If not, what are the main differences between Gunbreaker and warrior as tanks?

Attached: sex requires your attention.jpg (115x110, 3.17K)

We can't stop winning, MNKbros.

Attached: 1625868464988.gif (430x342, 1.01M)

sounds like a bullshit story since they would have the sneak ability up right?

Gnb can pretend to help by shooting regen to people .

t. couldn't get out of bronze

Right, they fixed people using enemy aoes to grief gatherers a long time ago

Sneak doesn't make you invulnerable it just keeps you from getting aggro through sight/sound.

Wrong, they changed it so basic aoe attacks don't harm you either

Nope, I tried to kill a mob of bots with an A rank AoE the other week and it doesn't work

Samurai wept a flood of crocodile tears over a new job DARING to be competitive so they got left out of huge buffs to every job but reaper. The moral of the story is if you want your job buffed, just whine on reddit and the official forums endlessly.

Gunbreaker has a lot of OGCD buttons and less utility than Paladin but more than Warrior, so you need to know your skills and go through them efficiently if you want perform well. Like Dark Knight GNB has magic mitigation and heals, but heals a lot less than WAR can. If you want to press more buttons and throw buffs on party members more often while still doing good but not great damage, then you can go GNB, otherwise WAR is going to be better.

Samurai got monkey paw'd. People wanted shinten samurai to come back. well, now it's back but it's not as fun.

Verbros...

>that bottom quartile
What the FUCK are red mages doing?!

>dying
>using their melee combo as soon as it's available instead of using it for the shitload of movement Endsinger requires

Nothing. I still love the job and now all the secondary's playing it because muh-top-dps can fuck off.

>team is so shit I literally do not have enough time to even try to win

Attached: file.png (884x162, 16.82K)

They don't have a buff so it's only natural to have low rDPS and high aDPS. If you're beating out buff jobs without a buff you're damage is flat out broken. Don't start with the b-buh nobody wille take meeee horseshit either, Scamurai were the highest contributor to raid buffs BY FAR and deserved the nerf.