What does Yea Forums think about this game? Will you be getting the sequel?

What does Yea Forums think about this game? Will you be getting the sequel?

Attached: fear.png (630x500, 503.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbbKxaNrixQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it out yet?

I think it's great and the fact that Yea Forums dleeped on it tells everything about how much NPC redditors have taken control of this board.

You do know that Fear & Hunger is virtually unknown on Reddit?

Why would anyone know that unless they were are huge faget

Coming out in 2021, apparently

Love it. Can't wait for the sequel.

Which one you gonna play first?
I am a JoJo man myself, but want to try the doctor too, healing was an ass in the first game

Attached: 123.jpg (1280x720, 339.93K)

>sequel to Termina

But Termina isn't even out yet, although according to his friend Heartless he will have playable final builds soon.

Attached: 1647773812151.jpg (772x807, 128.87K)

Okay, so what's this game exactly? This isn't a VN, right? It's an RPG with VN elements or is it like a puzzle horror like Witch's House?

I think I can tackle this one. Month ago I made a video about the game which sums it up pretty well.
youtu.be/LbbKxaNrixQ
Give it a look if you're in a mood of watching some literal who trying to make it in the big review industry. Also, feedback from anons is always appreciated because I am doing this stuff for you, my loveable frens

Attached: sting.jpg (1361x1562, 157.1K)

nobody's clicking your faggy video nigger, all he asked was the genre the game is in. I wanna know too.

Is Edgar Allan Poe playable? I want to play as him.

Shit, I am indeed retarded. I was meant to write that too.
Basically, it's an RPG mixed with some elements of puzzle with lots of survival horror. Roguelite elements are present in the way of randomized loot, which will 100% kill you because you won't be able to find healing items (my biggest gripe with the game). As for the video, I apologize, I didn't mean to look like a faggot shill, just thought that it was relevant to the discussion, hence me dropping the link for your viewing pleasure

Hey héy people Seth here

Attached: FBHAYwrWQAskqN6[1].jpg (2624x4008, 541.83K)

The God of Fear & Hunger is really cute and I hope she kills the faggot Moon in Termina.

Attached: Dare you enter her Dungeon of Fear & Hunger.jpg (1680x2696, 1.31M)

I watched and read everything about the game because the game filtered me hard and I didn't want to fuck around and keep giving myself save books through a save editor. You can now laugh at me. Maybe I'll play Termina if it's not too hard, I like the game's atmosphere.

Attached: 1622737506702.jpg (2560x1600, 130.66K)

The dev videos show its gonna have an easy mode, enjoy.

the game is going to be easier than the original game

I have no idea how you're supposed to play a cripple in a game where keeping your limbs intact is a the thing that keeps you alive and well, that's like actually crippling yourself to give your opponent a handicap

>he missed the fear & hunger threads
lol. lmao.

Attached: 1552979859388.gif (116x166, 123.04K)

Its genius actually, you're the only character who doesn't have to crawl around if you lose your legs, you're also a botanist so you probably start off naturally knowing the recipe for healing potions.

Where did it filter you, my dude? Maybe we can give you some tips

You & me both user. Though we might've missed out on the intense stress and pressure of being near the later areas, it beats missing out on the worldbuilding and the horror of discovering things best left alone.

user, he sounds and talks absolutely nothing like you favorite talking negro. This guy has this faint slavic accent, has different voice tone and his accentuation is somewhat weird. I kinda like it

>What does Yea Forums think about this [vaporware product]
Stop pining for games that will never come out.

>release 2021
I'd give you a fucking opinion if he fucking released the game.

I tried to at least finish the game once by myself, so went for the Cahara En Garde cheese strat, but I couldn't even get through the bookshelf, I know you have to pray to All-mer on that backyard statue and then teach yourself the spell from a guaranteed lesser stone from the priests
I really want to experirence Termina for myself this time.

You're pretty funny. I liked your vid. Keep it up bro

Attached: 1629133685354.jpg (960x942, 93.62K)

So what's the problem, man? You can't find the Blank Book that you need to open the sliding bookshelf or something else?
Also, why would you need a lesser stone? You already have the best skill in the game

>Blank Book
I guess I'm just stupid

i liked your infra video, but i'm not gonna watch this one because i want to play the game first.

ur probably the one who made the thread fag, but i still liked the video

As always many thanks to the fine members of the merchants guild

Thanks, bros, appreciate it. I am well into making the next video, so I want to make sure it'll be better than this one. And no, I don't make threads, I just have a notification in my catalogue.
I have zero clue why would think I am anything similar to Seth. Last video if his that I've seen was Stalker one. Or was that Mandalore's? Anyway that was the last one. Afterwards I quit entertainment YT cold turkey so that I could develop something of my own

Fantastic game, I think I'm gonna replay it again. Thanks for the reminder OP!

HEY HEY PEOPLE

Attached: 1630579231925.jpg (1280x720, 164.25K)

what are you gone to review next?

your mom

Attached: 1620885174726.jpg (336x706, 44.35K)

I discovered it thanks to tik tok, so reddit of course know it

confirmed or just joking?

what? how?

check your youtube feed

I found a video of a guy talking about this game in my #foryou, it's not that complicated, I discovered waxworks too

It's pretty shit ngl.

Thanks for wasting my 15 seconds

Honestly, it was a bad decision on my part, but I am doing Lobotomy Corporation now. The issue at hand is deciding where on the spectrum of "Review -------------- Entertainment" I should land. I mean, I can speak about anecdotes from the game all day long, but that won't be as informative. Conversely, if I just review the game as I did with INFRA in my first video - then it's just barebones recital of its Steam page.
So here's a question for you, bros, which video of mine do you enjoy more: objective review INFRA or psychosis rambling of Fear & Hunger?

could you link it?

it's on his second channel fuckstick

>literal, LITERAL coin flip rng decides if you lose your run or not
Anyone defending this game is brain dead faggot

>Will you be getting the sequel
I'LL GET IT AS SOON AS IT'S FUCKING OUT
HOW MANY MORE DELAYS DO WE HAVE TO SIT THROUGH

Attached: 1629285155692.jpg (773x807, 161.31K)

RHER IS A FAGGOT

you're right but that's kind of the appeal. also you can still beat the game if you know what you are doing, and one of the biggest parts of that is knowing how to avoid lethal coinflips
that said, I hate the game because it crashes frequently and saves are very limited

Seth doesn't have the balls to do a Fear & Hunger video.

the only pure RNG coinflip that can kill your run is the necronomicon

True, fuck the Moon.

FUCKING RELEASE IT IT'S ALREADY COMPLETE AAA STOP TESTING I DON'T CARE JUST RELEASE IT AAAA

Is that Griffith?
he looks more manly than usual

no problem. thanks user

You're right. It's the second game where he uses Griffith's likeness for his characters. What a hack

Sorry I didn't save it