THERE IS NO MORAL LOGICAL ARGUMENTS TO BE A FUCKING PIRATE!!

THERE IS NO MORAL LOGICAL ARGUMENTS TO BE A FUCKING PIRATE!!

>b-but I don't have money
VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT FOR POORFAGS

>b-but Nintendo doesn't sell me the games
TOO BAD FAGGOT, LOOK FOR A LEGAL WAY TO PLAY THEM

>b-but I just pirate them and then buy them if I like em
NO YOU DON'T YOU LYING THIEF

>b-but data and art should be free
NO IT DOESN'T YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING COMMUNIST SCUM

>b-but I just don't want to support jewish corporations

THEN DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES

>I-I will still do it and you can't stop me!! *posts tranime*

DEVELOPERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT YOU

Attached: Pirates are faggots.jpg (1946x1440, 192.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-IAGmTuUmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=e-IAGmTuUmw

I would really appreciate if y'all would check my raps out, Prayes Up

I don't need justification.

Attached: 1650298279284.png (680x878, 330.29K)

i don't need any arguments cus there's nothing to argue about
torrent goes brrrrr

You don't care about thieves. You don't care about pirates.

What does it matter to you if people buy they're games or not? These studios get shittier regardless of profits.

I want to cum inside Jirachi

Attached: 1646683422751.jpg (932x1242, 181.53K)

imagine simping for corps
cope
seethe
mald
and
sneed

If the games are shit why are you pirating then?

>MORAL LOGICAL ARGUMENTS
Contradiction in terms. Didn't read the rest.

Attached: 1623509356435.jpg (667x900, 287.27K)

i once tried pirating a free game

How am I supporting developers by buying a 20 year old game from some hoarder charging a 10x markup instead of just emulating it?

like i care. what does fucking with my internet connection and router have to do with your pirating games and movies and music and whatever else
undo whatever it is your doing to my router and leave it alone, pls

i simply dont care

Attached: file.png (248x21, 1.18K)

peak moral subjectivist brainlet

I will pirate forever, everything.

Attached: b-aaronswartzhillel-011713-1425664577.jpg (1200x900, 73.2K)

get dunked on
post em

Attached: Capture.jpg (272x172, 7.6K)

>yes fat goy, shill for us

Attached: 9841698754.png (1672x728, 307.13K)

the moral justification is that i am both able to and want to

Mirin' that upload

Because it makes you mad

Attached: Max_Stirner.jpg (1200x675, 74.54K)

there is also no moral or logical argument to give jews money, so I pick lesser evil: piracy

Morals are neither real nor objective, user.

Attached: 1631499904660.png (535x585, 221.66K)

I don't care about videogames, I just want to destroy the entertainment complex.

Attached: 1645405391045.jpg (333x355, 31.07K)

i don't wanna pay for videogames and i don't care about other human beings
my favorite developer team can disband overnight and i wouldn't care because they tried nickel and diming me

That's fine, still gonna do it.

LOL

Attached: 1620665533241.png (287x195, 4.93K)

the jew fears the pirate

if me buying a game would send no money to the developer or at the very least the publisher who might greenlight a sequel, I'll pirate it, simple as. or if the only way to do that involves buying an inferior product, like with the chrono cross remake, I'll pirate the original if I want to play it
and I truly do use pirating as demos for indie pc games that look interesting but are often trash. if I play it for like an hour and enjoy it I delete it and buy it. happens pretty rarely though, they're mostly bad enough that I'll stop playing well before then
I'm sure you'll say me buying games on sale nullifies that though. don't care, I'm a responsible consumer, not a retarded bootlicker.

Pretending to support a corporation is still supporting a corporation. "Ironic" shitposting is still shitposting.

Reminder the EU suppressed a half a million dollar study that determined there is no provable link between piracy and loss of sales for anything but movies

I found a pic of OP!!!!!

Attached: a1ec3720-7ae3-11ec-a8a8-d17eb75ca12a.jpg (1080x686, 65.54K)

I will still do it and you can't stop me

including anime image solely to spite you, get off my weeb site

Attached: DE_2vZrXgAAknx0.jpg (720x525, 100.69K)

>if me buying a game would send no money to the developer or at the very least the publisher who might greenlight a sequel, I'll pirate it
I had a problem with this recently.
I wanted to buy Titanfall 2 for the multiplayer servers, but the money would go to nu-respawn.

>send no money to the developer or at the very least the publisher who might greenlight a sequel
I'd be less likely to buy it. Every sequel is just fucking open world and I don't want my money funding that.

I can tell by the capitalization of your post that you are trying to appear upset. I'll be here if you want to talk it out.

At this point i think op just want free (you)s
look how hard he tries
>Pirates are faggots.jpg

Attached: 133.jpg (1024x788, 201.07K)

Don't care, didn't read, I will still Pirate every piece of media.

Attached: 1577051221042.png (834x998, 145.76K)

>THERE IS NO MORAL LOGICAL ARGUMENTS TO BE A FUCKING PIRATE!!
Yes there is.
The distributors of certain, games, movies, TV, ect do not provide a quality service for their product, so I choose to acquire a more convenient version of that product. If I couldn't do that, I wouldn't have brought it in the first place anyway. Games that I want I buy on Steam. I like Steam. I like the Library UI and I like integration they have for games like Payday. Companies that have shitty launchers that I have to install for maybe one game I might play like EA, Blizzard, or Epic, I don't buy from.

I didn't read the rest of your post. Pirating is based. All the corpos need to do is follow Gabe's advice and I wouldn't pirate anything.

Attached: 1621521292756.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

spbp
/thread
OP BTFO

I sincerely think that at this point, these faggots preaching don't pirate are paid shills. No other board preaches this at such visceral amount. OP good job mentioning literally none of the points I brought up last thread such as:
>Not available in my country
>supporting a publisher that literally killed the studio that made the game (Vampire: Masquerade Bloodlines)
>you literally can't buy a legal copy anywhere from a official retailer because the game is in IP hell (No One Lives Forever)
>spending over a thousand dollars to play fucking Mr. Gimmick on NES when NONE of the money would go to Nintendo in the first place and only the neckbeard that owns the cartridge.
>by pirating it, you now have a DRM free copy, so you can archive it and let people years from now enjoy it because it doesn't have DRM. Pirates are the literal number one source of game preservation because NO COMPANIES ARE TRYING TO ARCHIVE OLD VIDYA.

OP please just kill yourself. Why are you such a faggot about this?

Attached: 1633718264611.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

brb, have to pirate old pokemon games

PAY FOR MY CENSORED GAMES!

Attached: 165189423147.png (1883x1463, 923.72K)

arrest yourself
go to bed
you bald
and
fuck off

copymonopolies are theft

DMCA is being used to censore people

/thread

>corporations should be allowed to decide what videogames we are and are not allowed to play

kill yourself nigger

you first autist.

Yo ho ho, nigga.

The only problem I have with this take is:
>emulation bad
why exactly should I have to buy an old console and cartridge to play a game before my time when it's never gonna benefit in any way shape or form the original devs, which is the whole point of paying for a product ?

Also lol at all the posts in this thread that say "well it's a bad game anyway" if that were the case you wouldn't be playing it, retard

>nuh uh: the moralist defense
I don't even pirate because the prospect of dealing with private tracker groups just sounds exhausting and annoying, but shit like this just makes me think "fuck it I may as well."

Attached: 1650218671056.jpg (495x739, 83.24K)

haha no shekel for you moshe

don't care
didn't read

Looking at this thread OP is right
Pirates are whiny and entitled and will look for any reason at all to justify their piracy no matter how big or small old or new the person they are pirating from is.

Yeah go pirate Star Fox Assault that shit isn't being resold anytime soon but you should support indie devs and games from those corporations you want to see more of

>it's another moral absolutism thread, now "legality defines morality" flavored

So if the game isn't sold in my country, I should just be able to play it at all? Fuck you.

Extacting labour from the proletariat to make profit that will only be used to be invested in capital is inmoral

no ethical consumption, etc. etc.

>telling people who can't buy games legally to go fuck themselves
>wonder why they pirate

>video game companies are immoral
>giving them money is immoral
>thus I pirate

Attached: 1624824839350.jpg (400x400, 17.43K)

Yep, Im thinking based

Did I say anything about that? No I didn't retard.

That said importing is not an impossibility if it isn't too expensive (which in most cases it sadly is) so if you really wanted it there'd still be a way to get it, but it's not entirely viable.

Chill out, just use your judgement.
Rule of thumb is, when possible, to support what you want to see more of. It's only a problem when you construct a web of your own reasons to justify behavior that you know is wrong i.e. excuses.

>DEVELOPERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT YOU
luckily i only play old shit and all the devs are dead by now.

Attached: 1647871884116.png (800x473, 274.11K)

piracy is morally, deontologically correct
>but if everyone pirated then the video game industry wouldnt exist!!
yes. the industry is pozzed, cucked, bluepilled and obamafied. it needs to be destroyed. christ is king.

based

not an argument

You're not being paid by any video game company enough to need to care about this

As someone who agrees with you, shut the fuck up

Sharing is a human right and has been since the dawn of time. No amount of distortion jewberg imposes on the law can change that.

Attached: Piracy.png (1200x1200, 56.82K)

Video game developers deserve less than nothing

as expected from an autist.

Good thing that none of my arguments focus on morality then. Free stuff is all it boils down to

>THERE IS NO MORAL LOGICAL ARGUMENTS TO BE A PIRATE!!
fuck morality I don't care about that gay shit. I do it because I can get it for free which is logical.
>VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT FOR POORFAGS
fuck you I do what I want
>LOOK FOR A LEGAL WAY
the law can suck my dick
>STOP LYING THIEF
I don't ever buy the games, I just pirate them and the devs never get a cent from my pocket.
>ART SHOULD NOT BE FREE COMMUNIST!
to you this is true, but to me everything can be free granted if I am motivated enough.
>SUPPORT THE JEWISH CORPORATIONS
lol no kike. even if they weren't jewish faggotry I still would not buy any of their shit. Go lick jewish boots mutt.
>DEVELOPERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT YOU
and I should be allowed to put you in an oven.

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x1024, 812.99K)

Relentlessly
Frighteningly
Unfathomably
Devastatingly
Based

Attached: doge.jpg (480x360, 20.04K)

Digital "goods" don't follow the law of supply and demand. Supply is practically infinite.
Publishers advertise digital "goods" but treat it as a service. They don't want to follow any of the regulations and protections real goods have. You can't fuck with the item I bought after I bought it!

Games have and will always be made for simply the fun and fame regardless of what any bloodsucking swine think.

Deontologically, piracy is as morally acceptable as carpooling. You aren't owed money for used sales or shared products. If you don't think that's fair, don't try to use digital media where there is zero overhead for duplication to profiteer.

Attached: piracy is sharing not theft.jpg (521x375, 30.45K)

/thread