Remember the good old days of having a Yea Forums guild on a Maplestory Private Server?

Remember the good old days of having a Yea Forums guild on a Maplestory Private Server?

Attached: maplestory-basilmarket-screen-230815-1.jpg (800x600, 228.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkvYlVAwjk
fusionms.xyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, I remember the good old days of being in 2spooky on bera, pre-bb, and playing with Yea Forums.
Private servers were, and remain a laughable attempt at recapturing the essence of what made the game enjoyable, except that was community, not the (awful) gameplay. You've gotta have brain damage to enjoy HP washing and the mage meta.

No servers have mandatory HP washing anymore.

Imagine playing this chink mobile game instead of vanilla wow

Imagine literally paying a monthly fee to play a game. You're such an idiot.

Aww poorfags mommy didn't let him use the credit card? dont pretend like your potato pc could even run wow at the time which is why you had to play Korean pixel trash lmao

No need to cope, we already know you're a complete idiot.

>asspained moron is still in a severe state of cope
Nobody cares that you were stupid enough to pay blizzard on a monthly basis, retard.

Why are you so determined to expose your stupidity, moron?

why are you a 2 inch dicked mud eyed gook? Nobody remember your chink grinder, now kill yourself addicted loser

Great thread.

Yes actually once in 2018 in MapleUnity. a solid server with most people being 20-30 year olds just helping each other out questing and bossing

private servers always ended up as glorified msn chatrooms with kids sat in the FM pressing f3 at each other for 10 hours a day

Still chimping out, idiot? Next time try not to make a complete moron of yourself right off the bat.

So? Better than you retarded discordcucks.

Don't seethe too hard zhang or your balls might actually drop

Does anyone on Yea Forums have experience working on a private server?

How do you import content from future versions into pre-big bang like v83?

Why would I seethe? I'm just correctly highlighting your stupidity and obvious mental illness.

>makes the same thread everyday for years
>always lashes out like an angry emotional retard when someone doesn't praise his chink game
>y-you're mentally ill
Keep telling yourself that ugly chink incel lmao

Attached: 715.jpg (190x248, 34.83K)

>makes the same thread everyday for years
What are you talking about, idiot? Is this another one of your mentally I'll projections?

You come in here to cry about people not playing WoW, get BTFO, and now you can't stop crying like the moron you are.

>blatantly lying
lol imagine being a chink midget and a ritual poster hung on a 20 yr old gook game. Unironically just kill yourself retard

Attached: 1633401435461 (2).png (443x897, 146.15K)

Lying about what? You're clearly a moron.

Did anyone else here play NotAgain on Mapleroyals 2015?

CC PLZ

no

What about FlyFF?

Yea it's only highly encouraged and everyone playing on them tells you it's necessary for multiple classes to do it if you want to play end game.

>Tfw want to fly to Orbis
>manage to scrape enough Mesos together
>See a bunch of people in the same position as you, noobs barely scraping by but want to explore the game world
>Fly to Orbis
>Get randomly invaded by Balrog
>Watch as everyone tries to scamble below deck before they get wiped
>Tfw will never experience something like that again

this was the first game where i saw so many niggers using the 'AZN' tag in their name

>tfw being the only high level player on the ship
>can actually kill Balrog
>all the noobs freaking out about it
Man old maplestory was so fun despite how shit it was. You just don't get the same sense of community from games anymore. Everything is relegated to discord servers now.

it was fun for a while, but the grind was too much, it took hours to get one level when you hit 90

My man! Flyff had a super comfy atmosphere about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hkvYlVAwjk

Yea the exp requirements got super crazy. Though modern ms is so bad about it you can get like 100 levels in a day.

They made it easier up until like lvl75 to sucker players into investing into the game more. Once they hit level 75 they expect the players to use the cashshop to pay for exp pendants and the like because otherwise it begins to scale like old maplestory used to... sort of at least.

At least it's not farming single maps for days at a time I suppose. I still miss old ms but I refuse to play private servers. They fuck with the game too much or not enough. They all claim there's no "mandatory" exp washing but they all expect you to do it anyway.

the other issue was always having to rely on parties for boss fights, you could solo some bosses but any late game shit you needed a huge party and also had to wait in line, it was the most frustrating shit

Needing parties is part of the fun. Waiting in line fucking sucked though

Hp washing is kind of a dumb concept to begin with in my opinion, I never got far enough in maplestory as a kid to even get to that part but maybe that's why I look back on it fondly.
>Be kid
>Play maplestory like 2 times a week
>hit level 47 or so on character
>"Hey this class is pretty fun but I'd like to see what the other characters can do."
>Start a new character and the adventure begins again.
>never had to think about hp washing and focus on hanging out with new faces waiting for the next PQ and so on
shit was comfy af.

>Needing parties is part of the fun
was fine with the guild but it meant you had to wait for a weekend or some shit when everyone was available, randos sucked ass

i prefer being able to solo everything

i remember actually playing maplestory beta and early scania. dont remember ever installing the rootkit ms.

i have a private server and fucked it up immensely by trying to copy another user's idea

fusionms.xyz

Anyone?

me
basically you need lots of patience, knowledge of which wz files you actually need and a debugger handy

>knowledge of which wz files you actually need
What do you mean?
If I wanted to import a town map from a post-bigbang version into v83, how should I go about doing it?
I already exported the .xml from the new Map.wz into the old Map.wz, but I'm not sure what I should be doing next. So many of the ragezone tutorials are poorly written and/or lost their images.

What went wrong?

Bloated the game massively while also dumbing it down somehow. Completely ruined all sense of community and made the rebirth server or whatever the only one you can play on without shelling out thousands for meta % gear.

Reboot is not a rebirth server.

Time. As it always has.

>or whatever
I haven't played this shit in years I don't remember what everything is called.

Attached: 1522279115969.jpg (866x960, 161.69K)

Attached: 1522324508943.png (480x439, 260.18K)

Attached: 1522248087092.png (460x960, 661.98K)

how is maple nowadays I stopped playing about a year ago

Just as shit as it was a year ago

I started playing on a server last week that doesn't even let you do it, you get extra permanent HP from scrolls that drop from bosses or something instead. Good ones are out there.

What was the best Yea Forums guild?

What did Yea Forums think of Ark?

Attached: CS65bHN.png (574x600, 235.94K)

hacking in global MS before they patched it was one of the funnest experiences. Everyone else grinding to level, me getting level 43 overnight

>ch*nk
It’s Korean, you retarded mutt.