25+ Gamers thread

A thread for those 25 years and older.

>What game are you currently playing?
>Anything you're looking forward to?
>Do you have a pet? If so, what animal is it?

Attached: 9f62fcd108b02b5567545cbfcee8fb9ecebd4711r1-940-1009v2_00.jpg (477x512, 43.04K)

>Elden Ring
>Nothing
>No

Ghost of Tsushima gf got me it for my birthday its alright so far
Nope Ghostwire Tokyo was the last game this year I gave a shit about
Yes, a cornsnake

this but i haven't played for a week and have no intention of picking it back up

Nothing.
Nothing.
No.

Attached: alaska-brown-bear-photo-sleepy-bear.jpg (480x320, 45.88K)

> Dragon Quest Heroes II
> Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes
> Dog. He's a good boy

Im 31,

>just started sonic adventure Dx for the Xbox.
>plan on playing every modern sonic on Xbox in honor of the new movie
>dog and cat.

Nothing
Not Really
No
Currently in a "everything is boring" phase again apparently that means I'm depressed? No idea, I don't feel that way at all just not finding things enjoyable at the moment

just turned 25 six days ago. i don't know if i should be glad or sad that i can post in these threads now.

>Genshin and Elden Ring
>graduating college, i guess
>two dogs and two cats

Attached: Screenshot (382).png (1680x1050, 2.75M)

>World of Tanks
>Dwarf Fortress

Nothing
Nothing
Dog

>Ragnarok online
>Lmao no
>A dog

cant complain about being old until your 40's thats the rule

>FF:O, then I'm finally gonna play Bully which Yea Forums has been saying is great for years. Probably Lego Starwars after

>I actually want to play Nobeta once it's fully released, and before you ask and I know you won't believe me but no I don't like fapping to loli, I mean loli scenes won't ruin a work for me or anything but I don't think I've ever read an Fate doujin that was Illya and the other cups, or Douji etc.

>A dog she's quite old but pretty healthy for a second generation mutt

CSGO and Death Stranding
I wanna give Iron Lung a try. The Long Dark as well but its peak spring weather outside so the comfy cold survivalism aesthetic appeal is starting to die fast
Leaving work today; Finishing my freelance project; My holidays in July.
Small aquarium. 7 amano shrimp, 2 otos, 1 assassin snail called Beast Mode, 1 hill stream loach, 2 neocaridina fire red.

Acquiring 2 more assassin snails soon, getting a golden mystery snail when I find one for sale. Havent decided on what "upper part" fish I'll but itll be something cute and nano. May or may not snag 2-3 pigmy corys if the tank doesn't seem too overcrowded.

Attached: IMG_20220416_135327_307.jpg (499x603, 44.2K)

deep rock
switch sports
1 doggo
extra one, im listening to king gizzard

Get a job that you like, or one with free time or otherwise kill yourself. Id say get some good friends but i acknowledge that's actually harder to do than the first two assuming you don't already have any. This is my genuine advice as someone who is very much enjoying their life currently and has been for a while.

Nice taste
I'm listening to The Growlers

>Elden Ring, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Pokemon Legends Arceus, Valorant
>the monster hunter rise DLC
>two birbs

Attached: B1451F06-D15A-474B-A2FD-7664BC8156AC.jpg (1170x845, 802.72K)

Don't they shit on your keyboard?

Nice tits.

>Elden ring, Judgement, Everhood
>not too much, I have enough to play as it is. If it counts I'm hoping for Returnal to come to pc, and maybe Stray
>want to get 2 cats but too lazy to take responsibility

they sure do, but I clean it up now and again. they'll even clean it themselves sometimes. it's worth the company since I live alone

Person 5 Royal
No
Want a cat but currently no

Elden Ring/2nd Hitman Trilogy/Blasphemous
Bayonetta 3, I can't remember anything else but I didn't get to watch the game awards for announcements since I couldn't find any VODs.
No, I don't trust myself that much. I hate looking after me.

Attached: 77529477_p0.png (1000x833, 474.85K)

>xenoblade chronicles DE
>no
>no but I would like to adopt both a cat and dog one day

Just played through Elden Ring, then DS1+2, now cooling down with some Starsector. Running lots of drugs to core world black markets.
Looking forward to WH3 Immortal Empires update mostly, maybe STALKER 2 if their HQ doesn't get bombed by rukeks.
Tuxedo cat.

>Deep rock galactic
>Baldrus gate 3 when it fully releases
>Cat died last winter

Attached: wHJwuyA.png (442x499, 416.4K)

I've stopped playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses to watch anime but I'll play again in a few weeks. I will start Pokemon Arceus too.
No.
Four cats.

>Cat died last winter
Sorry to hear this, user.

Only Elden Ring and Pokemon Showdown. No other games that are worth spending money on.

SMTV, Master Duel
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
No

>SCII
>Dune Spice Wars
Yes pic related

Attached: E0A490B1-588C-4C8F-B4DA-4D25A41B9076.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

Tropical Freeze, and some Warioware off and on.
A few things but the Klonoa remasters are probably what I'm getting next
Nah, I sort of want a cat but I've had some bad allergic reactions to them in the past which obviously makes me hesitant. I'm also worried about food and stuff becoming too expensive.
I'm so sorry

>Elden Ring
>No
>Live at home parents have two dogs

I’m almost a wizard just one year I feel totally alienated from everything, I have no friends and still fantasize about dumb anime bullshit despite being way too old for it, I’m seriously developing a complex over getting older and being unfulfilled. Tomorrow I apply for a promotion but idgaf about money.

Kenka Bancho
XC3. But I doubt I will be able to play it.
Cat

>Total Warhammer
>No
>Have rats

Think I'm outgrowing vidya, or at least I know for sure that I'm not the target audience of any new games. I've mostly just been going back to older gens and vibing in /vr/

>Dark Souls 3
>DLC for Elden Ring
>A siamese fighting fish

Kinda where I'm at too. Been in a rut.
'ate my job
'ate the gym
'ate my hobbies.
Luv me...?

Finally playing Hollow Knight, looks like I'm about halfway through based on the map. It's alright, don't really think it's anything special but it's still fun and the theming is nice.
Starfield because I have a soft spot for Bethesda games, as well as Pokemon Scarlet/Violet since I had a fun time with Arceus. Hoping those nvidia leaks are real and Dragon's Dogma 2 happens. Also the continuation of FF7R, and FF16.
I have two cats. I love them, but don't think I will get any more animals in the future. They make the place a mess. Litter everywhere.

>Nothing right now, on a break
>Xenoblade Chronicles 3
>Yes. Robo Hamster

Attached: 1644531401194m.jpg (1024x812, 163.56K)

We've all been there friendo don't listen to that first dickwad redditor

>Playing Forza Horizon 5
>Nothing, maybe starfield but I'm not sure if i will like it
>I have a cat and a small dog

AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS ARE 20 PLUS AND STILL PLAYING GAMES? HAHAHAHA GO PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS GRANDPA WHY ARE YOU PLAYING A KIDS HOBBY HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1572630431850.png (849x849, 628.12K)

Playing some Sea of Thieves
Not looking forward to any games - not keeping up with anything
No pet

Anyone dealing with discomfort/pain in the hand/fingers? Any tips to "curing" it?
>inb4 stop computeran
No.

>Playing
On my own, New Pokemon Snap. With my friend, trying to clean up the first season of Deep Rock Galactic before the second one starts, but also just started a Majora's Mask multiplayer run with a randomized rom.
>Looking forward to
The eventual Boneworks sequel, Hardspace: Shipbreaker leaving early access next month, and whatever miracle or dumpster fire Sonic Frontiers turns out to be.
>Pet
Between me and the rest of the household, 2 dogs and 4 cats.

Attached: 2021061401391600_s.jpg (1280x720, 148.01K)

fucking nigger hahahaha

Elden Ring
Digimon Survive
Birb

I'm playing the Max Payne series, Fortnite and Metal Gear Survive

Looking forward to Steam Deck

Cat and Kids

Sounds like carpal tunnel dude. In which case you might have to take some time away from the keyboard and mouse.

Fury Unleashed, Darkest Dungeon, Project Wingman
Stalker 2, Starfield, Fragile Existence
nope

Just finished my first run of Elden Ring, moving on to XB2 Torna now
Looking forward to XB3
A lil dog

>Legends Arceus
>Bayo 3
>no
The fact that some of the first few replies put ‘no’ for each answer gave me a kek. Never change, Yea Forums.

Attached: 9F5D8F93-9A19-4F2F-8563-43C295C42BA7.png (245x245, 74.62K)

Seconding this. I developed some early stage carpel tunnel after no-lifing runescape for too long. I wore a light brace for a few months and started stretching my wrists in addition to going back to console games for a little while. Now I don't wear the brace and the pain is basically gone.

>Just started Shenmue
>BotW sequel
>Cat

Well that gives me hope. What kind of brace - what do I need to search for?
Personally I got some physician advice and picked up a training/squishy-ball that I use often, along with some stretching exercises, not sure if it's working though.

-CoD Warzone, got a cadre of amigos who fuck shit up and we've been playing FPSs together since the original Halo
-Nothing, if anything I have a backlog, I am looking forward to Advance Wars so I can revisit that when I'm not playing with friends.
-Yes, mini poodle. He's as playfully smart as he is equally retarded

Attached: IMG_20190524_175944180[1].jpg (3120x4160, 2.87M)

>Elden Ring, Megaman Classic, X, and Z collection
>Nothing really
>One spazzed out cat

fpbp

>NWN2
>Not really, I need to get a new PC so I can play the Pathfinder games
>No, but I'd like to get a dog at some point

>Total Warhammer
>Have rats
>Think I'm outgrowing vidya
user, we both know why you have rats.

>Elex
>None
>2cat

Mario Golf
Metroid Prime 4 never ever
Three turtles

It was a pretty cheap one, nothing too special. The slight pressure on the wrist and below the thumb helped alleviate some of the pain while I was wearing it, and it was small enough that I could still type and wear it while working.
I don't know how much the brace itself actually helped long-term, truth be told, but it did help with the pain. I think quitting runescape helped more than anything else.

Attached: adjustable-wrist-support.jpg (267x400, 25.49K)

>Elden ring ofc
>Obra din was supricngly good. 8/10 game for me
>GG strive

thats it.

waiting for next from software game.
hate most other games

Under 30 is under age. These 25-year-old fetuses can fuck off back to TikTok.