*GRACEPHONE BEEPS*

>*GRACEPHONE BEEPS*
>Greetings, Tarnished! It's Melina, your useful finger maiden. Remember me?
>Headed towards CARIA MANOR, are we? I marked it on your map.
>They say, a mysterious witch with a grudge against the Greater Will resides there. You should speak to her. But don't get all flirty, you hear?! Not that I'm jealous or anything, haha ...
>Oh, and that witch has an assistant. Ugh, such a creep. I wonder what he's hiding in his basement ...
>On the way, be careful of the Giant Hand enemies! Use your TARNISHED SENSE to detect their hiding spots.
> It's said they are weak to fire ... Hm , wasn't there a fire weapon lying around in CAELID?
>Melina over and out out! And remember: you can always grind in easier areas if you feel overwhelmed!
*GRACEPHONE DISSOLVES IN A DRAWN OUT ANIMATION*

>OBJECTIVE FAILED: Git Gud (0/1)
>OBJECTIVE ACQUIRED: Talk to Ranni, the Ice Witch in CARIA MANOR (0/1)
>OPTIONAL: Collect all sex dolls in SELUVIS' RISE (0/69)

Attached: elden ring if made by ubisoft.png (798x665, 608.15K)

i farted on this thread
enjoy my shit particles

I honestly wouldn't have minded SOME sort of minimalist mission tracker desu. Or at least some sort of way to figure out where the fuck NPCs teleport to after you talk to them.

Fingercreepers uh?
Maybe I should have crafted a Flame Pot™ for this mission.

Attached: 1629985556660.jpg (225x360, 7.58K)

there are no quests, you make your own adventure

Wait a second that hole...
Maybe if I did a plunging attack, I could finish them off in one fell swoop......

Attached: 1648927471191.jpg (640x360, 40.04K)

Elden ring goes overboard in the opposite direction, failing to explain anything about its quests

how do you even jump on them on a flat terrain

There's quests, they're just shit.

>you can grind in easier areas if you're overwhelmed
this one always bothered me the most in games from the last decade, because they used to make games where it was just impossible to get hit much less die and yet they make it seem like they think people would struggle. Assassins Creed after 2 was a big offender of this.

I hate how you can lose quests by advancing the story.
It is manageable with old Souls games cause they were more linear and it was harder to lose tracker of who you met and where you met them.
But with elden ring being open world, npcs just spawn in the most random and distant places.
I went from meeting the wolf guy in the woods to meeting him again near the castle miles away from his first spot.
Now I have no idea where the fuck he is. I probably lost his quest already and I have no idea.

>Look over there, a treasure chest!
>Better hope it's not just a mushroom, eh tarnished? *wink* *finger snap* *shoulder bump*

the zanzibart memes really broke the fromdrones lmao

>found Golden Rune (1)!

You joke but Melina having little dialogues options at sites of grace is such bullshit

Try not being brain damaged.

dont pretend anyone is doing these quests without a guide

>now millicent is in atlus plateau! why? she just is, okay?!

>Implying you wouldn't travel with your dorky Maiden that can also join you as companion in PVE

Attached: 2n1k2po83en81.jpg (2250x1350, 294.9K)

you don't need a guide if you check every inch of the map every time you get new dialogue.

One of the most annoying things about AAA games is when there is constant chatter coming over your characters earpiece or whatever. Like they never ever shut the fuck up. Telling lame jokes and reddit speak. Like who actually enjoys that. I remember trying spider man for PS5 and he literally never shuts the fuck up. You're flying around fighting bad guys and hes having a full conversation and telling corny jokes no one thinks are funny . Like shut the fuck up

this is the worst part of the game. the open world is a waste if my motivation to explore it is Mushroom (2) being littered literally fucking everywhere, every single plant is both collectible and useless.

I really like these posts.

you seem like a bitch rn

>On the way, be careful of the Giant Hand enemies! Use your TARNISHED SENSE to detect their hiding spots.

Thanks ill remember tha-OMGHOLYFUCKSHIT!!!!

Attached: 1642644593706.png (500x485, 165.73K)

Please tell me this is satire

>Greetings, Tarnished! It's Melina, your useful finger maiden. Remember me?
no i dont, in fact when you called me 'old friend' i was personally insulted because i barely saw you at all.

Attached: 1649212438030.jpg (2560x1440, 463.21K)

Based user shitting on low-quality threads.

Attached: 1569347126294.png (929x1175, 132.73K)

Plants are for crafting fags, too bad shit is so easy to make and find that this is a moot point.

eat shit and get aids nigger

normies

Hmm rowa raisins... I could craft something from these...

This is actually the worst trend in modern western tranny games. I’d rather have a fucking freeze frame pop-up window than the player character talking to themselves like a schizo constantly
>oh they aren’t talking it’s internal dialogue
Yeah for players who have none of their own

>The Flame Giant leg looks injured, if I could attack it, I'm sure that would be an advantage

Attached: Cheese.JPG.jpg (679x928, 115.87K)

Id prefer travelling with mini Ranni companion who tries to act cool and detached but worries for my safety and pouts when I talk to female NPCs too much.

This would unironically be better than what we got.

what do you even do with those?

thats literally how the character spiderman is expected to act retard

That's what I did, checked every related grace site after a npc moves.

From MUST respect its community and add a Nolan North voice-over for the player character as DLC

It's actually pretty good. Illustrates how games went wrong but shows it instead of telling it.

"Damn, Rykard is kicking my butt for Marika's sake... I wish I could find some sort of freelance serpent killer... wait a minute... serpent... killer..."

you farted on a decoy and now you are trapped inside an air-tight chamber, you are going to suffocate sorry

>that Radagon fella seems like he’s hiding something. Maybe I should inspect his statue …

>Tarnished, don't go to summonwater village. Cursed, unholy beings lurk there
>By the way, have you've met merchant Kalé? I've heard he sells crafting recipes, be sure to check out the one for crafting Holy Pots

>Godfrey hits hard, but he is slow. I should attack him when after I dodge his stomps

Attached: 55f00f38277f7dee5ad68f74440ecd3e.jpg (720x1080, 80.84K)

*CODEC CALL*
>"Tarnished, it's Gideon. What's your status?"
>"Sir Ofnir, I'm in front of the Capital gates, but there's no way in. This place has gone to hell..."
>*sigh* We knew it wouldn't be easy. Try to look for a back entrance, chances are it'll be lightly guarded with minimal resistance. And... Tarnished, there's something you should know. Morgott contacted us
>Morgott? How did he get our frequency?
>We don't know... But he said if we attempt to approach the Erd Tree there'll be consequences...
>What do you think he's got planned?
>No idea, but I don't like this. Nelphi mentioned a Draconic Tree Sentinel is patrolling in this area. Don't take it head on, it'll be suicide!
>Got it, Tarnished over and out!

>”Maybe I can dodge Malenia’s bullshit if I dodge backward, backward, forward, then backward? Sounds intuitive. I’ll give it a try!”

Why not both

Attached: __ranni_the_witch_tarnished_melina_miniature_ranni_and_prisoner_elden_ring_drawn_by_nijiomu__5a7e084c63f742aec643761bb5fd6c58.jpg (1962x2048, 598.4K)

my sides

the biblical, shounen, wh40k levels of asspain over not a boss, but a single attack from a single boss is significantly more enjoyable than the game itself.

Male Tarnished Voices include Nolan North, Troy Baker and Robert Atkin Downs

>"Ah, Master Wayne, I see you have entered the Caria Manor. Apparently, aside from the monsters, the manor was completely abandoned after a brief civil war in the Carian nobility decimated the house. Interestingly, this is also the home of a certain 'Ranni the witch' "
>Ranni, I met a witch that went by 'Renna' at the old Church of Elleh who gave me a spirit calling bell, I'll have to investigate further

Attached: dc90340b833a3d003288b35d4d0937a6.jpg (4000x2250, 572.38K)

Oops, did you just do the boss of this dungeon? :DDD
You were supposed to only play through it just up to the boss and then anticlimatically cockblock yourself by porting back, silly >:D
Sorry tarnished, but these two (2) questlines are over for you now ;DDD
(There is a now useless leftover quest marker on your map though as a souvenir :)

lol wait, shes known as a finger maiden? lol i didnt think a souls game could get any gayer. but finger maidens and shit eaters tops it. but where do you go from here? great game guys really.

>I use my +Heavenly Two Handed Sword of Turbo Murderlizer +3 to deal a gazillion murder points to it!

Attached: Tiny-Tinas-Wonderlands.jpg (158x145, 13.11K)

i really want an extensive journal

>related grace site
how do you know which ones are 'related'?

The only thing this game needs is a journal that records NPC dialogue. Fromsoft's autistic quest design is not conducive with someone that likes to explore. There were several times in my first play through where I'd talk to an NPC, they tell me something ONCE and then they teleport across the map. Just a simple journal with a list of NPCs and a timeline of their dialogue would've done wonders.

Spiderman is the one character that it makes sense for them do since that's literally his shtick. Shit talking and telling the worst jokes.

>proceeds to rythmically press LT for the next couple if minutes
>then one more time

I relly thought Yorm would stay the worst fight in souls history. What was even the purpose for making more than a single animation for Rykard?

heal torrent
your pots heal him as well, and im pretty sure simply remounting does as well
i've never used one of those raisins, good thing theres 5 different kinds in the game

>MEET ME SUMWHERE

Go back to borderlands

I unironically will now buy your game.

Just buy borderlands

Elden Ring Buddies includes
>Melina
>Mini Ranni
>Godrick's Severed Head

How hard would it be to put in a comedy CODEX mod into the game?

I want her to travel around on my shoulder and cast spells at enemies while fighting.

TARNISHED! I'm hacking into South Raya Lucaria Gate, but before I can do that I'm gonna need you to buy me some time. Use your TARNISHED SENSE with the circle button to look for clues. Remember, you can use TARNISHED SENSE with the circle button to scout out the surrounding area.

Attached: typing-bentley.gif (498x406, 3.61M)

Full list:
>Melina
>Mini Ranni
>Godrick's Severed Head
>Sir Gideon Ofnir
>Shabriri grapes
>Mimic
>One finger
>Lava newt
>Sword of St. Trina

Someone needs a mod of Melina talking like Bentley now.

Fuck me I heard this whole in their voices lol

At least she would have some sort of personality and character outside of showing up once in a blue moon and telling you she never believed in you.

Kek

>T-Tarnished, turn the game console off right now. Your mission to become Elden Lord is a failure. Cut the power right now!

Attached: CG1.png (1224x688, 709.74K)

The other anons are right that it's okay for spider man, but I have seen this problem in other games

Based gearbox dialogue memer

They literally tell you where npcs are on the map