They chose shadow

>they chose shadow

Attached: 1650241606318.png (720x480, 382.89K)

Assuming Ken hasn't killed it already he HAS to show up in the Knuckles show

All hail Shadow

He'll get in, but it'll be as a joke to establish Amy as "le stronk female" character

He already has a movie desu but he would look kino if he was in 3

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (954x720, 115.56K)

>metalfags after screaming that the 3 is like metal's eyes

Attached: 125123618652917.png (262x264, 139.08K)

makes sense, especially with Jim Carrey retiring.
Who the fuck is going to make Metal Sonic if Robotnik isn't around?

left or right

Attached: c2vxovzvuxg41.jpg (2184x1460, 231.17K)

>randomly watch this last night
>wake up and see this thread
Still the best Sonic adaptation btw

I fucking loved how GUN was a bunch of Top Gun dude bros and Olive Garden Guy

They look both garbage

If Shadow is a US Cold War secret project, then what will the Soviet counterpart be?

Also pic related is the best metal sonic

Attached: 5b57c600542d0.jpg (1380x824, 392.11K)

3rd movie will have Shadow as the anti-hero who slowly comes to Sonic's side and Metal as the antagonist

Shadow was made in the 70s
Nixon was president

Mark my words, Project Shadow was on the deleted Watergate tapes.

Grad the Starling

bump

Yes but he is going to turn good and the movie will need a final boss, fuck biolizard no one cares about that so....

ENTER

Attached: file.png (996x802, 472.04K)

where's his damn nose

Sonic and Shadow will fight Metal.

do you fags actually want the kaiju metal sonic? whats the point?

Attached: 1644485143352.jpg (476x357, 35.55K)

100% deserves to be in

Attached: d7f8483e5710d7300c77701df05a5661.jpg (649x1231, 58.52K)

If Carrey does quit acting, I would not mind Stone taking up the mantel of 'Eggman' for 3

Attached: file.png (213x300, 64.21K)

No way. Stone is locked in as Robotniks side kick. I don't think after the 2 movies they can make such a big change

imagine simping for a villain that is literally "sonic but a robot" and absolutely no character outside of that

wasn't he Sonic's dad turned into a terminator? I remember that being a plot point somewhere

That would be awful, he should remain a sidekick, for a new big bad.

He was fucking nuts during the finale of Heroes. Kind of pisses me off they just reverted him back to a voiceless waste of space again.

>YOUR VICTORY WILL SOON TURN TO DESPAIR

Reminder that the man in charge of the direction of the Sonic franchise absolutely despises Shadow.

Attached: Original.jpg (256x206, 19.92K)

imagine simping for a villain that is literally "sonic but edgy" and absolutely no character outside of that

Attached: Ow+the+edge_9309b9_6440180.jpg (1200x1600, 231.29K)

This movie was peak Sonic. The comics, the movies, the other cartoons. Nothing match it.

> character
I like Metal because he's the best rival Sonic ever had.

>I loved you metal, you were like a brother to me

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-154708_Brave.jpg (1434x1080, 179.71K)

This scene made me cry a lot as a kid, I dunno why

Did you guys never play Sonic Rivals 2? Shadow and Metal are friends.

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 133.56K)

I ALWAYS RACE TO WIN

Isn't Carrey doing 3 movies by contract?

The matchups were weird. Like Silver and Espio...when have those two guys EVER interacted?

I think it was because they were both the two most autistic out of the whole roster.

looks dope

Does metal have an animal inside like other badniks?

Attached: tenor.gif (600x562, 2.31M)

>not choosing Shadow

Attached: 1649616136432.jpg (679x1200, 80.49K)

Pretty sure no. He's treated the same as one of Robotnik's various mechs, which seem to run off their own unique power source as opposed to an organic battery.

Blowing their load on Shadow this early is annoying in the context of Metal Sonic not having been introduced yet, but what bothers me the most is that they're skipping right over Chaos, the story of which forms the backbone of SA2, Heroes, and ShtH. It's not like a Sonic Adventure-based disaster film would have been bad.

Metals been blown up so many times there's no way an animal is in him

Amy's a sweetheart.

Is Chaos all that relevant to SA2? Admittedly, I haven't played the game since junior high, but I didn't remember him in that game besides being playable in versus mode treasure hunts.

Gerald modeled a big portion of the Ark on the temple in the Mystic Ruins that housed Chaos murals; at the end of this area is also a replica of the Master Emerald altar which the Biolizard appears to be drawing energy from. He also made fake Chaos cyborg things that are all over the Ark. The Biolizard and Shadow both being the "ultimate lifeform" are nods to Gerald having discovered the Perfect Chaos mural (giant lizard) from Sonic Adventure and the Super Sonic mural from Sonic 3 and engineering creatures in their likeness. Basically the core of his mad scientist research is Chaos shit, but the game doesn't really throw it in your face. One of the only times Sonic has had cool continuity.

Neither and why does he have a big red smile

Sort of...Geralds path to nutsville started when he discovered the Shrine and their apparent ability to channel chaos emerald energy and used it to create a WMD. Since Kncukles had the Master emerald he uses the same chant form SA1 to nullify the emeralds power.

The mere fact that the game doesn't throw these info in your face makes me want to believe they're not that important to the overarching plot. You can basically still tell the same story if you omit SA1 stuff.

What's the final numer going to be?

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-174424_Brave.jpg (1080x246, 30.53K)

gay

Metal does have personality but him being a killer robot outshines it and that's a good thing. Whenever he does show any sort of personality it's usually pretty fucking good, but nothing beats him just being a liferuiner

The fuck is a metal sonic?

>gimp suit smile
That aside, they could go for left but make it look more like Robo Sonic, them have him get damaged (he is weaker) and come back in his new, improved form that can go toe to toe against Sonic.

Metal Sonic is going to get revealed near the end when Shadow outlives his usefulness. Then he’s going to go backstab Robotnik to go full Skynet and crash the Death Egg into earth to wipe out all life and create a robot empire. Sonic and Shadow will team up to stop the falling space station similar to the end of SA2. He might go full final form and become Metal Madness at the end

I prefer his personality simple, if not non existent. Metal being this cold, death machine devoid of emotion created to mimic Sonic just emphasizes Eggman's twisted perception of an ideal world. In his eyes, Metal is what Sonic should be, it's his own fucked up mockery of nature. His big flaw is just being a massive jobber which takes away from his intimidation factor.

the movies are following a different continuity. They will not make SA3, it's gonna be its own thing loosely inspired by it.

Shadow gers to win once in awhile and usually ties at worst so he's better then the bucket of bolts.

Nope, he did 2 and said he'll only do 3 if he likes the script.

Reminder that the movie director loves Shadow, cut his Sonic teeth by working on his game and said every party involved was all for Shadow being the hook for 3.

If we don't get Eggman, I think Shadow+Metal as co-villains would work well.

And in the end have Shadow pull off his redemption equals death thing to save the day against Neo Metal Sonic.

I actually like the Silver/Espio thing, gives both characters something that's not tied to Chaotix or the other two hedgehogs.

you sound like the type of person who hates Mecha-Godzilla.

If that's the case then nothing is really important here. The point is it makes the world a hell of a lot less interesting.