The writer of Soldier of Fortune supposedly killed in Ukraine

RIP. The franchise was dead for years but now there is a zero chance of it returning. May the memories and kino gameplay remind with us.

Attached: Gonzalo.png (640x640, 612.37K)

>thinks that the original writers have any bearing on whether a franchise's rotting corpse will be resurrected to feed the eternal money pig
bless your heart you sweet baby boy

Attached: 435095703564543665.jpg (800x600, 57.49K)

>writer
>story consultant
The story isn't the series most consistent part, I mean the first (the best) game had you fighting a superterrorist in a full body suit of power armor with a microwave gun, the second was more grounded and I have no idea what happened in the third one.

that was a damn good game, I should replay it sometime

Attached: c999b8334764a4be0a1bc20a8c03e43f0697c53f8a4556ea05bddeb510fc6788.jpg (1024x768, 61.14K)

sauce you asshole

more like soldier of misfortune lol

It would be pozzed if they did another.

KWAB

When Ukies die that means they are winning the war

just another dead russian shill
who cares lol

>Ukranian Nazis kill peaceful Chilean documentarian
sad

Attached: 1646241260670.png (476x528, 251.46K)

Show some respect you goddamn zoomer incels

Imagine throwing away your life to support some shit country that never did anything to support you

I asked for sauce
I don't believe it

>If you kill your enemies, they win

lmao died of chechen cock overdose

2 more weeks and daddy putin will ruin libtards

2 more weeks and the ukranians will airburst a nuke over their kyiv biolab that's also mass producing chlorine gas

The world has always known that commicels cannot fight, just look at Russian combat losses throughout history. And now the world knows that frustrates commiecels were responsible for the mass graves. Russia is the Will Smith of countries.

Attached: 1546922102453.jpg (1932x1449, 1.06M)

coach dead pill

they killed papa john?

dont care still voting for trump

War??? WAR????? THIS IS A SPECIAL. MILITARY. OPERATION. I WILL NOT HAVE YOU SLANDERING BY SAYING OTHERWISE OR I WILL NUKE YOU AS A DECLARATION OF SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION

Attached: AAAA.jpg (1080x1194, 82.37K)

Is russia going to win??

How embarrassing that Russians are getting completely and utterly destroyed in Ukraine. It won't be long before Ukrainians are literally outside Moscow.

I remember when I was in high school and everyone used to play soldier of fortune LAN deathmatches on the school computers.

Literal retard
>be an immigrant in ukraine
>war starts
>suck russian dick on televidion, constantly sperg out about how ukkies should just surrender
>die
True to his name, he redpill overdosed

>TRUST THE P-
>ACK!

Attached: 0E9FD0D5-EF93-49F0-84E1-2E17DA27BAFA.jpg (1024x692, 95.78K)

>The franchise was dead for years but now there is a zero chance of it returning.
Tom Clancy has been dead for like a decade and they're still plastering his name on whatever crap they can

It's impossible for either of them to win at this point. Ukraine is too small to mount a counter-offensive and already lost too much and Russia looks like a laughingstock that burnt too many bridges for a prize that wasn't worth it.

it's called empathy user

Replayed SoF recently and it was trash with no redeeming qualities aside from graphic violence. I must've been a really edgy teen in middle school if this was enough for me to have good memories about it.

RIP

This guy's whole shtick is that he fucked some younger girls even though he's old.

Attached: 0_21690242-7739531-image-m-35_1575247241389.jpg (1200x1200, 108.2K)

I know right? At first with Azerbaijan vs. Armenia & Artsakh, I thought the Armenians were fucked playing with monkey models of Russian gear. But no, Russian gear and their military in general has been nothing else but a fucking sham. All of those T-72 and T-90s wasted by nothing else but a "Malt-O-Meal" copy of a Predator drone. Hell, wasted by nothing more than commercial drones and corrected fire support.

Is he dead?
Source?
please be real

He's a redpilled american that was living in Ukraine.

*leadpilled

He's (was) Chilean

Couldnt handle the chechens leaders prada shoved up his ass i guess

Most people do not act out of any reciprocation towards Ukrainians, who are imo indistinguishable from Russians, but out of desire to kill Russians and weaken Russia. Russia is an existential threat to many small European countries.

You realise he is a Putin shill, right?

It's called being brainwashed when you could research about it for 1 minute and find out that the hohols are at fault and the mutts are using them as a tool for a proxy war.

It's a fun fast-paced shooter with grounded at first, yet completely insane setting. You need to tweak difficulty though, unless you enjoy squads of enemies respawning behind your back. Also it has a Deagle the size of a howitzer which blows away limbs in one shot. Fun!

>NOOOOOO THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEL OVER SO WE COULD KILL THEM QUIETLY

I can't think of a person more irrelevant to all my time playing videogames than the "writer for Soldier of Fortune", and I played both games a lot.
"The janitor of the bavarian beer hall where I go to discuss videogames with fellow intellectuals", maybe? On second thought, no.

why are russian bots so dumb

Attached: 1541558434121.jpg (680x679, 38.03K)

Maybe you should try doing more than 1 minute of research before forming your opinion idiot

>joins NATO and says wants Nuclear weapons
>WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!

>le weapons of mass destruction

lmao America already wore that one out

>WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!
Kind of proving them right for wanting those things, huh.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST JOIN A CLUB TO DEFEND YPURSELF FROM ME ATTACKING YOU, ILL ATTACK YOU IF YOU TRY
ru-niggers have 0 argument

Azerbaijan are much much richer. Might have been different if Armenia purchased it's Sukhois with weapons systems equipped kek

>Russia is an existential threat to many small European countries.
Didn't know it was Russia that destroys local industries of smaller countries to them into markets and cheap labor suppliers for EU core, as well as saturates Europe with living weapon of biowarfare (nigger and nafri swarm). Those scummy Russians, how did they even manage to frame unelected bureaucrats from Brussels to be seen doing all this?

Bit weird how every eastern european country wants to join NATO, huh? Must just be a coincidence, and not have anything to do with Russia.

maybe Armenia should've taken a page out of the 2nd Congo War and had an air force instead of shitty little tanks and self-propelled guns lmao

>Attempt to provide vast amount of additional opportunities for malicious hostile entity
>Get fucked
Oh no how could this happen!

>muh defensive alliance
Nobody takes this definition seriously lmao. It is offensive for all intents and purposes.

>Attempt to provide vast amount of additional opportunities for malicious hostile entity
Yeah, all those invasions and occupations are just there to provide more opportunity!
>It is offensive for all intents and purposes.
How many times has NATO invaded a nuclear power?

>participating in violence due to manufactured war fervor is empathy
IQ gotta be under 100

Kill yourself

russia didnt had a reason before.
Ukraine leaders are a tards and their choiced are what killed so many og their citizens.

>russia didnt had a reason before.
Because Ukraine was bending over backwards to accommodate Russia, then when the people ousted the government, Russia invaded and took Crimea.

Chicken fried

Attached: 1645815944790.webm (568x320, 1.93M)

>there is a non-zero chance that Coach is currently getting his toes clipped off with a bolt-cutter by Ukrainian militants in some dingy Kharkiv basement as I'm writing this post
All this faggot had to do was not try and clout shark for like 3 months while the war was on and he just couldn't shut the fuck up. Pouring one out for a true mensch and autist, Gonzalo Lira

If NATO was not seeing Russia as target, it would have either disbanded after end of Warsaw pact which was opposing it, or worked with Russia vs China (which Putin wanted in early 2000s).
Although it's obvious that targeting Russia is a secondary goal of NATO, primary one being deployment of large mutt forces in Europe to oversee fulfillment of Kalergi plan and potentially kill all native "nazis" who try to resist it, but it's a goal nonetheless.
>How many times has NATO invaded
If I start recounting thread will archive before I finish
>If it didn't trigger nuclear exchange that doesn't count!
lmao fag are you even trying

I guess he finally found the ultimate redpill.

Attached: Rape it Ralph.png (453x406, 56.79K)

>the people
The CIA arent really humans

>russia didnt had a reason before.
Oh yeah?
And what about all of those cope reasons the russian government was shitting out over the last month
"Uuh we wanted to denazify ukraine ypu guys"
"We totally wanted to just help our people haha"

Ill say it again, and as many times as it takes
Kill yourself

Brainlet faggots mouthing off about shit they know nothing about as always
That guy is a youtuber who goes by ''Coachredpill''
He went to Ukraine where he spewed pro-Russian propaganda while enjoying his time in fancy Ukrainian hotels.
He has been missing for a few days and it's very likely that the Ukrainian government offed him or put him in a gulag.

ANOTHER ALL TIME BANGER FROM THE PILL STREAM

Not my problem.

>How many times has NATO invaded
>If I start recounting thread will archive before I finish
10 would be enough i think
Start now

I DUN SCARE
*inhale*
I DUN SCARE *exhale*

>it would have either disbanded after end of Warsaw pact which was opposing it
Why would you do that? Why would you just tear it down for literally no reason? Just because Russia is gone doesn't mean that you couldn't repurpose it, and when you can have Europe become more stable by getting more eastern european countries to join, there is no reason at all to disband it.
>(which Putin wanted in early 2000s)
There was talk about it, but then Putin decided that he would rather just play dictator and didn't care to have a good relationship with the West.
>If I start recounting thread will archive before I finish
And none of them are nuclear powers, so it would be irrelevant to the question I asked.
>lmao fag are you even trying
Not my fault you don't understand how geopolitics works with regards to nukes.
>it was all CIA
keep coping, Ivan

TOP OF THIS SECTOR FROM TOP ON DOWN BABY