Nioh 2 is a good game. Check it out!

Nioh 2 is a good game. Check it out!

Attached: kamaitachi.jpg (1280x720, 626.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/205
nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/157
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute tobi kadachi

Remember to install this mods to make it more fun
nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/205

Ninja Gaiden 4 when

I gave up on light armor, I'm not fast enough to doge my way through the underworld.

Attached: 20220418042420_1.jpg (1920x1080, 364.63K)

The ONLY issue I have is that on NG++++++++ the humanoid bosses can ki-pulse dodge for a guaranteed one-hit kill you if you dare do anything slower than a light attack

shut up nargacuga I still hate you from the demo

footsies

>can bumblefuck your way through the first playthrough before the game starts seriously encouraging you to use its mechanics, synergize and build a real character
>then after that you start playing around with using all the different weapons and changing your build around single fights and fully engaging with all the mechanics
ludo smooth progression system for my tiny rat brain

Casual coop game, boring

How footsies? This guy kept fucking me up when I stopped playing last time. Beat the other masters and stuff no problem but spearman is a pain.
I thought he was a joke too until I got a few NG+es in, but apparently people eat shit to him.
t. 1kat chad

Attached: honda tadakatsu.jpg (1280x720, 186.59K)

I just wish the levels themselves were more interesting. Nioh really has an issue with poor level design. Most of the levels are just cheap, uninspired asset flips.

>Go to "Top Files".
>Everything is just coomer shit.
Modding has become so shit.

>has become
How new are you?

You gotta cheese this nigga like you wouldnt believe.
Do you only 1 kat or do you have a secondary

DLC levels are kino

Just stay close to him so that he dont use 1HKO charge and his other moves are easy to dodge

It's been a while but I think I've maxed out and tried most of the weapons. Late game using mostly the katanas, single and dual, tonfa or fist weapons when I need to be more aggressive and stunlock, and a little kusarigama. Not that it would take long to max out other weapon types. More limited by what weapon drops I get.
I'll have to try again and see what I'm doing wrong.

Just use ippon datara dude

Probably the most forgettable boss in the game to be honest.

you need knowledge of japanese history and culture to appreciate Nioh properly so it's no wonder an average Yea Forumsedditor finds it underwhelming, they know nothing.

Attached: kamaitachi.jpg (400x552, 71.02K)

I don't know shit about my own history or culture (American), let alone Japanese. I just like hitting buttons fast and seeing the numbers go up, and Nioh delivers.

Attached: nioh webm.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Get a load of this guy

well if you like it then there's no issue I guess

Is there a mod to fix the shitty diablo loot?

am I wrong though? Knowing what it's relating to increases the enjoyment

like your fashion dude

I was agreeing with you
What's your favorite yokai?

i fucking loathe yokia shit, but nioh2 plays so fucking good i play it anyways.

Filter anything bellow divine rarity and also install this
nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/157

probably Shuten Doji and Yatsu no Kami.
regulard fox spirits are nice too

I started the game about a week or 2 ago and reached dotw a couple of days back and i love it but i have one problem with it. The multiplayer is dead af, I tried searching for people to do some scrolls with but nothing turns up after hours of search .

No, but you can mostly ignore it if you want a pure action game. Keep equip load below desired threshold (either 70% or 30%), and otherwise equip things with a blue up arrow on their damage or defense stat. Everything else can be safely ignored if you are willing to git gud.

I only boot up the game to torii gate and help new people. Is satisfying as fuck to show up to someone who just started playing and steamroll everyone. I've played for long enough to know everyone who does the same thing just by reading their name.

Attached: Alessia-Cara-2020-pr-cr-Olivia-Aita-billboard-1548-1596571783-compressed.jpg (1548x1024, 398.81K)

the fact that you know everyone that does this kind of thing is kind of sad because it just shows how small the community is and steamcharts says that nioh 2 player base peaks at around 2000 people on steam everyday. thats not much considering that the percentage of the people that are like you, help others is also very small

I blame the delayed launch

That looks terrible. Why is one of the previews a picture of the boss' fireballs becoming invisible.
I agree the effects are too much, but come on.

I mean, it's a year+ old game at this point. People move on.

ruined my wrist playing this game (because you need to slam around the left stick so much)

. . .
they are not invisible

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot hyperbole is a lost art. It makes them very hard to see, considering it turns them into 3 semi-transparent blue blobs in a blue background.

a year+ old game can still have a big player base epically on that has a good gameplay loop. when i say big player base i dont mean something near the amount that was at lunch which is 4k, i mean something like 10k-5k like how dark souls 3 still has 6k players on it now and 9k at daily peak and i remined you that dark souls 3 is a 6 year old game which didnt get a single update or dlc in like 5 years.

>Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot hyperbole is a lost art.
I feel you. These literalist faggots are a plague.

But Diablo loot is the best part of Nioh, since it clearly filters out the low IQ soulsborne redditors.

Anyone else get bored of all the shit you have in the depths and just start a new playthrough with base stats and skills everytime you boot up the game now? I can finish DOTsamurai in about three hours.

>I can finish DOTsamurai in about three hours.
How?

Run past trash mobs, only kill enemies required to light up the shrines, I can kill almost every boss first try. I do all side missions and dojo missions though.

i would if they restocked the game

Attached: vivaldi_bj4bJEQP4T.png (273x299, 79.58K)

10 bucks is just a few burgers

Based i agree.
Game gets grindy in DotD, my build isn't that good yet, still good game

Attached: sdsdsd-888x1024.jpg (888x1024, 85.37K)

One of the easiest too

Literally just look at the picture next to it, or read the update
It's a bug in the mod that got fixed

Imagine having this on ur library but you, somehow still decide to hold on for a while before playing it. suddenly ER came out and without a doubt you just buy it and play it on the spot. damn son thats the power of Elden Ring haha..

need improve performance fps mod

get a better gpu

>tell me user, are the low iq soulsborne redditors in this room right now?

And that's a good thing. Popularity is never a good thing.

It's not a bad thing either

>the fact that you know everyone that does this kind of thing is kind of sad
Is it? I have this happen to me on another game in a sparse region and I find it great running into familiar faces in a tight community

dud 5k or even 10k players isnt popular...

Is Nioh 1 worth playing or should I skip straight to Nioh 2?

how new

Only Nioh 1 is worth playing.

2 is a massively bigger and better game than 1, but you should still play 1 and then play 2 after spacing them out accordingly else you'll burn out.