I LIKE THAT JUMP

I LIKE THAT JUMP

Attached: i like that jump.jpg (800x772, 100.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdzo0IXtrtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its always the funniest thing to me that the guy who caught him was actually so autistic that he could see a missing frame or something on a stream in realtime

It wasn't a missing frame. It's that he jump was higher than the max height of a jump.

Attached: 1630716056303.png (683x728, 363.65K)

that is pretty based tho

>>>/incel/

you can tell this is a weak dick nigga looking at him

don't be a weak dick nigga

yeah hyper autism is based its just not something i can approach

he still spotted someone being off one frame to do a frame perfect skip, that's pretty impressive

based autist, vid/vod link?

bro that shit was almost 10 years ago, at this point that dude has apologised and probably even transitioned already

I reminded myself of what it was.

When timed correctly, the fight mid-jump triggers extra height for the jump.
Chibi had a cheat enabled giving him extra height for the jump.
HOWEVER
Because he achieved this extra height through a cheat, his timing of the fight was actually not correct. Instead of having the fight trigger at the correct frame, his fight triggered after the character had already started to fall back down.

When you know what to look for (like this guy did) it's easy to see in real time.

the latest news on him is some girl catfished him and leaked his peepee to the internet

Nice jump hacker.

i wish a girl would catfish me

Attached: 1646544482670.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

Funny how the guy who uploaded chibi's streams is a well known Yea Forums autist

Attached: jump.png (589x577, 65.89K)

I LIKE THAT TRADE

Attached: 1619655066989.png (1200x1200, 62.17K)

By "easy" I mean "easy for autists" of course.
But this was a trick considered practically TAS-only, and the guy spotting it was the guy who made the TAS.

So it wasn't just some regular run of the mill strat someone paid extra attention to. Pulling it off was a big deal. Which is why it's so dumb he tried to cheat it. Twice. In a row.

It's been almost ten fucking years, move on already. These threads are all the same anyway
>malleo talks like a robosperg
>caveman is a tranny (except not really because some fag hijacked his account)
>random shit chibi said during the run
Beyond stale now.

I don't give a crap what the mentally disabled do

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 52.77K)

holy shit scotsman

>ten years old
>still hilarious

IIRC that jump was hugely important, saves a minute+, and the odds of successfully making it are like one-in-a-billion and had never been done before, or had only been done once (not in a speedrunning context) so for him to have such a mediocre response to it was an insane tell.
>no facial response
>"...i like that jump..." a minute later

sad based

imagine how shitty it would be to actually get impossibly lucky with a 1 in 10 quintillion odds run, and you 100% know you didn't cheat yet the whole internet decides you absolutely did cheat and you're a scumbag piece of shit.

can someone explain this for those of us without autism?

You have to be 18+ to post on Yea Forums Dream Kid.
Dream cheated 100%

To be fair though, when he couldn't provide what his folder state was at the time, it was fishy. It reminds me a lot of cheating Doom speedrunners who under scrutiny didn't "just have luck"

the catfish didn't leak his peepee it leaked the fact he's into inflation, pegging and also crossdressing

Good thing Clay actually cheated

No. Lurk more.

why are you guys acting like you cant just look up the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0

Attached: 1650134229364.jpg (1080x1416, 119.53K)

I was about to explain it to you, but that piece of autistophobia at the end was really unnecessary.
Go find out yourself, cretin.

As An Autist i have that poster the a word pass

kek thanks ill just read post

>shilling your own youtube channel
fuck you faggot

It's been 8 years leave me alone. I apologized

Chibi's real downfall was his Snowboard Kids 2 run at a marathon not long after the infamous SGDQ couch incident. He could have turned the whole experience into a positive for himself if only his ego wasn't so fragile he was capable of making fun of himself and taking it all in stride, instead he acted like a cringelord who took himself too seriously and the announcer had to tell him to chill. After that there was zero change he would ever endear himself to the public.

Seriously, if he'd played his cards right he could have laughed it off and leveraged the free fame into a twitch career. The cheating was just the final nail in the coffin. He's an asshole deserves everything that's happened to him.

Any other funny fake speedrun cheats?

I like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdzo0IXtrtI

>I am accusing you of cheating
Who the fuck actually talks like this?

Why is it always Mario?

They caught him because he was getting insane luck over and over again in consecutive attempts which is why the luck was 1 in 10 quintillion. Not because a specific thing in a single run was 1 in 10 quintillion.

Autists

>I will anaylze this later and conclude with more information

Attached: 0gt26ynel1z51.jpg (1080x1059, 106K)

ESLs

Autistic draw to company mascot

To be fair, I think cheating in a speedrun is BEGGING to be caught. If you think about it, some of the only people that care about your accomplishment and your run will be autistically super-knowledgeable about the game

Attached: camilleee.png (346x382, 100.93K)

>by testing her pussy, using sound waves emitted by application of salivary alkaline phosphatase, I have determined that she is, in fact, not a real woman

Not hard to understand why she cheated on him, she should just be honest about it already.

why girls are not held responsible for their actions?

An autist or a 50+ year old man.

Yo Melvin! You finished my homework?

who and why should I care?

what's with faggots and sourcing pictures on the internet to hoist up as a strawman?

Whats up you absolute legends?

who is this picrel character

Ugly guy is le bad thing
Handsome guy is le good thing

GOLEM GET YE GONE

this
its one autist being caught by a turboautist

malleo is a turbo autist

why do you keep posting this

>someone beats your time by thpusandths of a second
>lose wife, kids, fortune

Imagine being so dumb as to stream for like six consecutive days in a row with the increased odds on.

Dream is fucking stupid because he could have avoided getting caught.