Solitaire thread

Solitaire thread

Attached: Solitaire-Classic-•-Play-Free-Solitaire-Card-Games-Online.jpg (1280x800, 130.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klondike_(solitaire)#Probability_of_winning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is there waifu solitaire yet?

I like mahjong solitaire

Attached: 1620435202734.png (652x488, 41.65K)

This was my favorite part

Attached: 1635455948647.gif (500x284, 1.19M)

For me, it's the haunted castle deck

Attached: castle.jpg (127x160, 6.01K)

same

I'm grinding my spider level to 200 (I only like that and freecell) today no excuses. These achievements... I'm almost free.

Attached: mssc.jpg (5120x2480, 727.06K)

I play so much of this on the shitter.

how would you go about it?
just simply card back art or card face art?

Remember when free computer solitaire did t have ads on windows, I remember. Fuck M$.

fucking microsoft are such cunts for making these paid apps / put ads in them

If you play on draw 3 you're a fucking faggot.

Both. Standard at first. Then nude graphics after at least 300 games with 95% victory rate

i fucking suck
Im at least glad i won twice, but i swear some of these games can't be won

Attached: stats.png (686x236, 10.54K)

yeah they are but the solitaire one is at least on gamepass. I wish they would put the others, mainly sudoku, on there.

Is that a W10 thing? Are the ads forced all the time or it's the usual "fork over some shekels to disable ads"?

I think i can count on one hand the amount of draw 3 games, there was that one hardcore mode basically draw 3 and the deck won't shuffle if you draw it out

The card arts probably the hardest part, i think implementing a classic solitaire should be easy
Honestly as part of my learning programming, I have been thinking about making a classic card game type and load it with a shit ton of customization. The idea is not even unique since i saw something similar on android before but it is lacking something i want

My nigga.
Shit's hard

>The card arts probably the hardest part, i think implementing a classic solitaire should be easy
>Honestly as part of my learning programming, I have been thinking about making a classic card game type and load it with a shit ton of customization. The idea is not even unique since i saw something similar on android before but it is lacking something i want
I'm just some dude on the internet but I wish You luck, user.

I activate "Flower Gathering"

Attached: 78785392__28692.1587104171.jpg (878x1280, 164.76K)

SOVL.
The W7 victory animation isnt bad but it's got nothing on this

I just checked windows 11 solitare. It has a banner ad at the bottom. These niggas got banner ads straight out of the 90s.

Attached: 1623490283001.jpg (1160x830, 307.79K)

Lmao wtf

sure you can disable it by block the app's connection to the internet?
or maybe there are some registry keys to edit

SOLITAIRE?!

Attached: 17shenzhensolitaire.jpg (1600x800, 116.61K)

SOL

I

TAIRE

?!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110.79K)

I amuses me that the devs keep making new solitaire variations to bundle together with their autism coding simulators
I never really play them more than a couple times though.

Pick your deck. For me, it's the beach.

Attached: deck.png (640x471, 278.56K)

He just enjoys making solitaire games.

these are kino

user already did it for me at also they got lazy and just recolor the fish one and add some seaweeds

guys i genuinely need a solitaire tip
when i have say one red 5 and two black 4s, both the 4s in the playing field and not still in the neck, how do you choose which 4 to move to the 5 to ensure you don't run out of moves later on? seems like pure 50/50 to me

*still in the deck

you can download win7 card games for win10 from winaero you dummies

yeah i know what are you talking about
sometimes i went over the "drawing deck" to see if i can sus out aces and other low cards first before i start building block
i think that was my main strategy a good amount of time when i play

>not just bringing the windows xp version over

ahh, a fellow "draw out my entire deck to do nothing" player

Soulless

Attached: 1650267129672.jpg (640x360, 53.14K)

Beach and Castle

legit never saw anybody pick the hand with cards
also iirc the default / basic card back will let you pick custom picture as pattern as well, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klondike_(solitaire)#Probability_of_winning
That's because some of them in fact cannot be won.

Attached: tripeaks.png (640x367, 13.98K)

My Dad has retired now and he sits in his chair and plays solitaire on his ipad for several hours every day, it's bewildering

you laugh but it will be you one day

I'd at least play something skill based like chess or something

Always robot. I think the little dial moved if I remember right.

Any reason to upgrade from Windows XP solitaire?

Attached: xp sol on win11.jpg (653x541, 76.18K)

ah shit, that's my card back

>red queen gets blacked from both ends

cuck game

Gonna reach 5000 sometime this month. What's your score, fellas?

Attached: 20220418135218_1.jpg (2560x1440, 638.46K)

>solitaire isn't skill based
damn you're really clueless

I'd beg my mom as a kid to play and win just for this ending... call your mom if she was alright to you.

hell yeah bros

Attached: 61bbd9a5b1ad8197c99150fe44edbdc6.png (630x483, 27.12K)

fuck this hits hard.

castle.

Solitaire has room for skill but almost no one playing it actually engages that. The skill is in recognizing when not to move something that you can, in obvious and less obvious ways, and in managing to manipulate the deck to better expose cards in the draw three pattern. For most people it's a basic deterministic game.

Isn't it free?

Even those things you mention have a very low skill ceiling

What is the best way to play Solitaire (or any of the other old Windows games like MineSweeper) in Windows 10?
I absolutely hate what MS offers as their alternatives.

And the reason most people don't learn the skill is that their win rate doesn't mean anything. There is no guarantee that a particular deal is even winnable and often it will be a stupidly obscure move that makes it winnable. So people just move cards until they get stuck or win and then deal a new game.

das rite

Attached: 1565818682316.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

just google one of those sites that has dosbox on the webpage