This guy made a 5 hour video talking about the dark souls trilogy

This guy made a 5 hour video talking about the dark souls trilogy.
In the video he says he was filtered by the Fume Knight for 8 fucking hours.
He didn't end up killing it until he was able to summon a cooperator... A boss where you can literally just walk slightly to the left for 90% of his attacks...

But then he goes on to say that he had no trouble with any of the Elden Ring bosses???
How is that even possible, what did he do differently in Elden Ring?

youtu.be/O_KVCFxnpj4?t=9271

Attached: Screenshot (447).png (1270x667, 971.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jZ3c12Ghiw&ab_channel=냐하Nyaha
youtube.com/watch?v=y6MWBB8_AUM&ab_channel=Yasha
youtube.com/watch?v=k35WGeQJOIw&ab_channel=LobosJr
youtube.com/watch?v=E7EMGrbMDGQ&ab_channel=Mai
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc&ab_channel=Sandy-WitchProductions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mooveil and azur comet

Immediately knew it would be Noah. He was fine doing Americana takes on niche games but he needs to stay in his lane. Also he is literally a games journalist.

Fighting a boss is far different from watching a video on it

Did he refuse to use the smelter wedges?

Different skills required.
DeS, DaS, DaS2, and Bloodborne to a degree reward studying enemy patterns.
Some of Bloodborne, DaS3, Sekiro, and Elden Ring reward rhythm and reactions.

>How is that even possible, what did he do differently in Elden Ring?
He most likely used spirit ashes

have you fought fume knight? i know i saw the webm of the guy dicking on him but thats like saying sekiro is extreamly easy because you saw an webm of a guy pressing parry with no damage on owl making it look like a cakewalk
its harder in practice for most people and ds2 slower nature makes something that has a simple attack like fume knight seem harder then the biggest spaz fests in elden ring which allows you to spam roll for almost complete safety.

Yes, you literally can just strafe all his attacks. It's the same as most of the DS1 bosses. Nothing new.

okay and a decade ago people called Artorias difficult and the peak of gaming.
things change. skills change.
a lot of Maleana attacks can also just be strafe or a single dodge roll once in a while
do you consider her easy because there's already no hit runs of her?
this seems like a weird stance to take, when every fromsoft boss has dozens of videos making them seem like absolute chumps
did you finish all games no hit run, yet?

pack it up lads. malenia is easy and elden ring is a joke
look at this video, guess its not hard remotely
thats how you guys fucking sound.
its harder in practice and some people struggle with different things the game requires of you.
go replay ds2 and fight fume knight i can almost guarantee you will die a few times, maybe not get stuck for a few hours but i doubt you can pull a 1 try run after so much time away from the game
youtube.com/watch?v=9jZ3c12Ghiw&ab_channel=냐하Nyaha

You're making pretty big leaps in logic.
No Melania is not easy, barely any of her attacks are strafe-able. (I think only the uppercut into the downslash attack is).
Dodging waterfowl is much more difficult to learn than any fucking attack the Fume Knight does.

Fume knight is honestly easier than every main story boss in Elden Ring save from Rennalla, if you're assuming no summons.

if Maleana was hard then why is their literal fucking 100s of videos of every imaginable build making her someone's bitch with relative ease in 3 mins
youtube.com/watch?v=y6MWBB8_AUM&ab_channel=Yasha

different things are more difficult for people, go replay ds2 and if you die a single time to fume knight. uninstall

The difficulty of elden rings bosses is incredibly overstated and considering he seems to be fighting fume with a shield him having a harder time with it isn't inconceivable.

uh oh don't let from soft kiddies see this.
half of these "dodges" is slightly strafing her with an occasional roll
youtube.com/watch?v=k35WGeQJOIw&ab_channel=LobosJr

>The difficulty of elden rings bosses is incredibly overstated
I know a shitload of people that are saying this is their first Souls game experience so that has something to do with it. Everyone is fucking WHINING!

OH NO I GUESS ANYONE WHO EVER BITCHED DIFFICULTY SURE IS A RETARD
this is how fucks sound when you talk about difficulty. their hard games, fume knight is hard. put your money where your mouth is and go fight him. just because someone posts a video of dicking on him doesn't change anything. all of them have videos that make them seem like jokes

>t. someone who got filtered by a joke boss (fume knight)
How the fuck would I die to such a piss easy boss?

so you watched some brainlets 5 hour video and now you want to speculate on it, go donate to his patreaon and suck my dick

Attached: 1618637975494.gif (220x124, 249.44K)

Any boss is easy if you know the "trick" to beating them.

These are the people who say DS2 is shit btw

then go fight him. post a video of your first try. die a single time and you should uninstalled
ds2 isn't that long
you can even just go offline and cheat to a appropriate level, idc
its funny how you assume i got filitered i killed every souls/sekiro boss fromsoft released. but im not sitting here scoffing at the idea fume knight is literal baby mode easy because hes not for a lot of people. its just simply that.
just like elden ring bosses are baby mode easy for people like the videos i have been posting
theirs literal hundreds of these
does this mean malenia is easy?
no shes hard just like fume knight is hard to a lot of people.
fume knight was literally considered the biggest challenge until kos so its really funny when new fags now joke about it. when will malena also get downgraded to "eh shes a tutorial boss"
when elden ring 3 comes out?

By this logic, Isshin the sword saint is the same challenge as pinwheel.

He walks slightly to the left and still gets smashed if anything looks like this fume guy has built in rollcatches and delayed attacks

T. Elden ring only player

i seen the full 5 hours. he praises dark souls 2 the most btw. he liked all 3 but the dark souls 2 section is kino

He enjoys DSII the most.

Possibly depending on the person. DSP beat Isshin in 2 tries.

user these are single player games that aren't bullet hell. They're meant to be beaten. Any discussion of a singleplayer game's difficulty is stupid.

There's not a single attack you need to roll for on Fume Knight.

He mentions in the video that he did it in a few tries, it only took him 8 hours on ng+

My point stands

theirs not a single attack you need to dodge for bloodstarve beast but its still the boss that easily filterted the most people.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc&ab_channel=Sandy-WitchProductions

Noah is seriously dog shit at games. Idk why or how, but he is.
I like his videos, at least when he's not talking about some personal insecurity, politics, or getting filtered by doing dumb shit in games.

Anyway elden ring only guy here

Is there any real difference between the original DS games and the remasters?

You mean he summoned 2 dudes to kill it for him?
He was still filtered for 8 hours.

DS2 is shit

softs is a complete do over of ds2 and is the superior version
dark souls remastered is the exact same game as the original but now with a ucked up roll animation, and lighting.
play ds2 softs over original ds2 and ds1 prepare to die over remastered if you can get your hands on it. they don't sell original ds1 anymore on pc

I think this video was important because by and large people on Yea Forums are okay at video games, but then there are people like Noah who are utterly TERRIBLE at them. And you can read youtube comments on this video agreeing with everything he has to say about difficulty because they're as bad as he is.
tl;dr someone had to say what he said.

>This guy made a 5 hour video talking about the dark souls trilogy.

And you actually watched it? You're almost as retarded as that guy is for making a 5 hour video """"""""""""""""essay"""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1567713046544.jpg (720x960, 59.07K)

1 is not much different, SotFS is mostly different enemy and item placement with DLC and Aldia, 3 didn’t get one, Demon’s Souls is inferior because it’s the same game but the soul of the original has been ripped out for graphics and NPC’s recolored as niggers.

>But then he goes on to say that he had no trouble with any of the Elden Ring bosses???
Summons trivialize all of the game.

Ok thanks but prepare to die has no online right I’m not that good at elden ring so having co-op as a option is nice

>How is that even possible, what did he do differently in Elden Ring?
rolls have a lot of iframes, cost almost no stam, there's far more broken weapons in ER, and Spirit Ashes

Fume is "harder" than every ER boss

all dark souls servers on pc are currently down from an exploit found for 2 months
nobody knows if their ever coming back up

Attached: FLKHIy9WYAIA8fP.jpg (1920x1080, 485.22K)

I'm pretty sure I read in one of these threads he says he uses summons.

like 90% of the er bosses are piss easy, there's just like 3 or 4 that are sort of hard if you refuse to use anything good/spirit ashes.

Kos is a joke too, you must just suck at video games LOL.

insightful.

>fume
>hard

Attached: fume.webm (747x420, 2.83M)

>using essentally bloodhound step and still getting hit
you didn't beat him

>sotfs
>superior
poorfag late adopter detected. no one who owns both thins scholar is better. not one person.
ds remaster is far superior to prepare to die on pc don't listen Yea Forums incels.
>consistent 60 fps (no dsfix isn't "just as good")
>working online (well not right now on pc but neither is PtD)
>working gravelords
>vamos bonfire
>6 player online
>a few QoL improvements
they'll post the same screenshots that "prove" the original is better basically confirming themselves as crybaby reddit graphicsfags who need to be raped.

whats the song called that playes at the start

>poorfag late adopter detected. no one who owns both thins scholar is better. not one person.
no
>>working gravelords
fun for a day then everyone went back to not caring because ds1 pvp is shit
>>consistent 60 fps (no dsfix isn't "just as good")
i just play 30 fps. its a video game designed for 30 fps. literally whats the problem lol. just play the game at the framerate it was made for lol
>>vamos bonfire
really isn't a massive improvement. i usually make fire/chaos weapon builds and it takes a min to run down to him
player online
ds1 pvp sucks, who cares

meanwhile your giving up the lighting looks like actual dogshit

Attached: bv.jpg (746x420, 31.93K)

i never understood how ppl ever had problems with this boss i beat it on my second or first try
alonne on the other hand took me 50+ tries

Remastered looks inferior in every way, qol be damned. Still haven't bought it and have PtdE installed in my library.

>posted a screenshot and has no other arguments
wow what a surprise. no one is playing a 20 year old game for the gramphax.

please get raped little redditor.

oh right I forgot to add. several mods are now remaster exclusive including the upcoming nightfall.

>inb4 NO I LIKE NOT HAVING THE OPTION FOR MODS ITS GOOD THOSE MODS ARE BAD AND STOP TELLING ME TO GET RAPED BEFORE I CALL THE JANNY!!!!
get raped lmao

I don't mod the Souls games. Now call me based.

only ten and yes.
the athompshere is one of the biggest points in favor of dark souls lol? which remasterted kicks into the ground
is this poor fag cope because you didn't buy it before they took it down from the store? go buy your 200 dollar key lol

Attached: bcx.png (297x151, 21.17K)

He's got a clip from early like an hour into attempts where he was 1.hit away from killing it. I bet it just fucked with him so badly he remains tilted for the remaining 7 hours.

i really don't, do you guys actually play shitty fucking fan mods that just rearrange a few rooms and fuck with everything in an extremely subpar way lol?
do you really lmao?
who the fuck cares about nightfall, everyone shat on it the second they showed it off

Every single boss besides Elden Beast can basically be cheesed by a partner + incantation/sorcery. The power of not having aggro on you trivializes so many bosses and with something like swarm of flies they enter hitstun hell. Elden Ring is the most imbalanced of all souls game and is the easiest one too but is also the hardest one if you do something like 1 colossal weapon only with no bleed on it and no summons

>only has the same 3 screenshots to post over and over again to "prove" his argument
>is the one who DOESN'T own a game
>somehow everyone else is the poorfag
copepoor fag
>doesn't own base ds2
kek double poorfag lmao raped again!

Attached: Untitled.png (252x113, 13.03K)

Considering he uses Summons what main story boss in ER is still hard when using Summons as cheaply as possible

their not installed? do you have fucking ds3 install unrionically
who the fuck plays ds3

>I LIKE HAVING LESS OPTIONS THE MODS ARE BAD JANNY SAVE ME HE KEEPS VIRTUALLY RAPING ME!!!

Yeah, not pictured is the 100+ deaths that were required to get to this point. Malenia is a completely shit boss because of how much you're going to die learning everything because she basically one-shots you with multiple moves that you won't even be able to react to at first

No it doesn't because you literally said he would be among the people calling DS2 shit.

user honestly there's a good chance most problems in your life stem from the fact you can't just go "Oh yeah I was being dumb my bad"

also the original version of dark souls 2 is just bad idk why your choosing to die on this hill.
like your right i didn't buy a shit game and only bought its fixed version.
you got me
you gave fromsoft money for something terrible
clap clap clap

>ds2 fags unironically watch some random e-celeb games journalist to validate their poor taste
lel

100% agree. His video tracing fallout locations is great (even if the audio editing isn't). He really needs to realize what he's good at. Do videos exploring locations that inspired great games in america. Not... whatever he's doing. Also I hate how he fucks up lines and leaves it in. It's appalling.

yeah i don't play with mods
last time i played ds1 i didn't even dsfix installed.
mods are overrated and really not that big of a deal.
ill take actual decent lighting and athompshere over i can play a shit version of the same game but sifs black now
HES BLACK NOW
YEAH HES BLACK NOW

Attached: nbv.png (641x582, 377.16K)

you don't even own it so you wouldn't know. protip not ONE person is familiar both and thinks scholar is better, literally not one. all you need to do is check their ds2 hours.

seethe, cope dilate, get raped by me again and again.

How do you know? At best you've got your own and your maybe a friends opinion on it.

nah your just lying. actually give me all of these supposed videos of original ds2 being some secret kino and softs being worse
you have burden of proof
i want least 10 videos, or essays explaining why its better

correct, but also, elden ring has a lot of ways to cheese there is, as far as i know, no way at all to really cheese isshin sword saint for instance, you have to learn his attacks at least somewhat. i guess umbrella makes it easier but still.

holy fuck the level of cope
>I-I like 30 fps
not like your npc eyes can even see 60fps
>I-I like not having the option for mods
not that you would even know what happens in the mods
>I like not being able to play with 3 friends
not that you have any
>I like not having pvp
because you get shat on by superior players and have to seethe on reddit
>I like getting raped by random anons on Yea Forums
good. because the more you reply the better I feel about myself and my ability to rape little redditors.

Fume Knight was the most fun DS2 boss. Epic OST and you kind of dance with him

>this is what rape does to a mf'er
damn feels good. I love rape so much

>not like your npc eyes can even see 60fps
nice strawman. its a 30 fps game. its the intended framrate im literally just not a fucking baby that cries about stupid shit like that
>not that you would even know what happens in the mods
dude i just don't care. mods are low quality trash in everything. get over it i seen one footage and it had instant transmutation doges from dragon ball in a room rearranged from base game and sif has black fur
congrats. who fucking cares
>because you get shat on by superior players and have to seethe on reddit
ds1 pvp is shit, saying otherwise is just cope. also nobody cares about pvp in this game also literally nobody used the 6 player limit because you need to buy the dried fingers and activate it to raise playercount which no one did. also i can guaranteed im better at it then you.
and then you proceed to scream buzzwords or something

Actually it was 8 hours on NG+, not normal NG, which I can find kinda understandable especially with his build and skill level.
He forced himself to completely play through each games NG+ to judge each game better.
Watched the whole video btw. Honestly the guy complains completely wrong about "gitting gud" when in reality he got good VERY early into the series compared to most people, especially when he figured out anything ranged completely deletes things.