Smartphones have ruined gaming

It's all casualized crap that takes little to no skill, heavily monetized, and caters to women who never touched a controller in their life. It's not that that garbage have superseded core gaming, but but it snuck its way into every game with microtransactions, games that are pathetically easy to create, opened a gateway to easily triggered SJWs to infiltrate the gaming industry that would remove things such as scoreboards and voice chat by calling it "legacy features", and other garbage.

We would have been in a much better shape if smartphones didn't exist, and bullshit "studies" that claims that "there are more women gamers than men" all because they maybe played Candy Crush or something once a week that further damages what we had.

Attached: 1650244989030.gif (270x333, 2.95M)

Based and true.

Who gives a shit

Dumb brat doesn't know how to use a game boy!? What the fuck!? Needs teaching!!

Attached: 1646260093304.png (1200x1200, 50.5K)

dont care im spending 1k a month on my favorite gacha. just dont be a poorfag retard

Game engines and rendering toolkits are literally free to use now, make your own fucking game if the state of the industry is such a problem

>introduce game mechanic
>condition player to associate mechanic with visual cue
>provide visual cue, but don't allow them to use mechanic
>laugh at the players as they fail
What games do this?

>Smartphones have ruined gaming
kek, smartphones ruined EVERYTHING.

Society is collapsing

Attached: cant opener.webm (625x781, 2.97M)

for a period they did. but the days of there being a new sensation like flappy bird or something every week are over and gaming is recovering. there are some, and every so often something like wordle comes along but people took note of the diablo incident and companies haven't been as aggressive with it

True. Game Boy >>>>>>>>> Phone shitters. There are no good phone games.

DUMB FUCKING RETARD KID

Attached: 1552074287830.png (808x805, 598.42K)

>A child using her only frame of reference incorrectly
>THE NEW GENERATIONS ARE DOOMED

Yeah, okay. Let's see you yoke an ox for a wagon train, grandpa, see how well you get along

I bet I could beat the shit out of that kid

Blame parents giving a smartphone to their children as a 2 year birthday gift.
If millenials are autistic like this, I don't know what to expect of post-zoomers.

>tfw I did this even though I’m poor
Wow what a huge fuckin mistake that was

oh man a kid can't figure out a can opener, meanwhile boomers will say this shit about cursive then they can't figure out a computer without getting a virus.

I don't remember anyone ever teaching me how to use a gameboy. it only has like 4 buttons so it was pretty obvious.

>t.zoomie who cant use a can opener

Attached: ineveraxedforthis.webm (720x1272, 1.42M)

blame their gen x parents. for all the propaganda gen x leads you to believe about them being the CoOL MtV GeNeRaTiOn you will see, when they are the old guard, just how shitty they can be

in my house we only had the electric one.

Why do you care so much?
More variety and competition is always better
Casual and freemium games are old as shit and you are welcome not to play them. Tru vydia gamurs still spend thousands on ugly skins, weeb gachas, buggy aaa's and crappy fifa games.

>Needs teaching!!
more like beating

agreed , we would of been better off in so many ways

all zoomies are doomed

Attached: Ineveraskedforthis.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

user no! What the fuck?

welcome to vidyaland, user. all that crap happened before smartphones were a thing, thanks to pc indie's and later consoles

I'm 33 and idk how to use one of these btw

This is some Clockwork Orange shit

genz are just as tech illiterate though

this is the future you chose zoom zoom

Attached: ineveraskedofrthis.png (858x594, 796.58K)

How the fuck do you eat beans

This one is fine. Trying to give kids shots is a viable hell on earth.

yes, he can't look at how an electric can opener works and figure it out, he must be told step by step everything in life

ew dude lol

>an electric can opener
Apparently neither can you.

pull tab cans are a thing

if they are shots they need, then yes.
if its covid shots like who isnt even in the risk group, then its bad and retarded like yer mum.
Get vaxx pay taxx

Attached: 1642078873696.webm (432x360, 1.09M)

>you kids are hopeless you know nothing!
ok why didn't you teach them? They're fucking kids, they sponge up all that shit.

Attached: chrome_kxasO9EnWY.png (1738x934, 879.64K)

>electric can opener

all vaccine effectiveness wanes over time. Its why you got 5 TDAP shots and 3 hepatitis shots when you were a kid. Flu shot wears off yearly. Basically every shot you had has a booster of some kind.

what?

Look closely at that can opener.

it's almost as if viruses adept

>Flu shot
I've literally never gotten one since grade school and would be convinced they were a scam if most places didn't offer them for free.

inb4 a bunch of retards who can't help their kids with high school math suddenly become pharmacologists or virologists.

LOL HE FUCKING DELETED THE POST

it's not an electronic can opener you dingus

Can openers and cursive are infinitely more simple than operating a PC.

those are actual vaccines.
the covid shot is gene therapy. there is no attenuated virus in the shots like all the classical injections mentioned.

Attached: fagget.png (676x948, 707.52K)

Can't hide from me boy-o

and yet a whole generation of millenials figured it out, meanwhile boomers scream on facebook about nonsensical shit.

>child is distracted with a VR headset instead of some other inane shit
Someone explain why this is a bad thing that isn't retarded boomer-esque technophobia?

Attached: 1640853948084.jpg (317x330, 20.11K)

>the covid shot is gene therapy.
lol

Gen Z are borderline computer lliterate, they all grew up with iPads and shit. Millennials are the only generation that are majority good with computers, though the top 10% are nowhere near as good with computers as the top 10% of Gen X

I just find it hilarious how americans need can openers in the first place lamo what a backwards joke of a country

Attached: 0005321_pina-rebanada-lata-800-gr-herdez_510[1].jpg (510x510, 46.65K)

ya seethe kid?

Attached: 1637620267737.jpg (750x563, 63.8K)

>the covid shot is gene therapy. there is no attenuated virus in the shots like all the classical injections mentioned.
that heavily depends on the vaccine, not all vaccines are attenuated.

yes i know its not electric, my point is he has had to use or seen some one use an electric one at some point, can goes into round thing, it spins and opens, maybe the hand held version works the same fucking way.

I'm going to guess its a lawsuit thing or something.
Pull tabs aren't uncommon though so I dunno

It literally is you fuckin moron. You aren't injected with any viral components like in a normal vax

>there is no attenuated virus in the shots
If you want that then get the J&J vaccine then you dweeb.

do americans really?

Attached: file.png (992x1390, 802.1K)

>Metal Mulisha
Hey this picture was taken in SoCal lol

>He troosted the sooience
lel at vaxxies

Attached: 1628822013675.jpg (750x674, 188.25K)

and? Not all vaccines deliver a dead virus. Some just use pieces of trans membrane proteins.

lol

i also dont need to get 20 polio vaccines to stay safe from it unlike the rona "vax"

>How the fuck do you eat beans
In a movie theater while watching Cars 2

Not all covid vaccines are the type you described and even the ones you did aren't gene therapy. kek

Stop. It's only funny when it's cartoons.

polio had boosters too.

>Some just use pieces of trans membrane proteins
post five (5)

>Getting DNA put into your body mean's it's gene therapy
Retard

Ok but Layton Brothers Mystery Room and Election Year Knock Out are kino.

>the covid shot is gene therapy.
Ask me how I know you're a moron, user.

don't argue with him. You could ask a simple question like "what biochemical mechanism allows for modification of DNA?" and he couldn't even begin to answer it because he's regurgitating some bullshit he saw.

Society is collapsing.

Attached: 1545706197720.jpg (908x483, 67.77K)