Will Golbez be a best villain in FFXIV than Zenos?

Will Golbez be a best villain in FFXIV than Zenos?

Attached: 2022-04-13_02-22-00-998.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNQKjSgK2XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ban SGE, AST, SCH PLD, GNB, BRD, and DNC from PvP already.

>ban the worst jobs

Attached: 1637391780521.webm (320x610, 650.08K)

Yes, so we don't have to deal with their shittiness.

>kills you and your lalafell woman in pvp

n-nothing personal, kiddo.

Attached: ffxiv_18042022_011327_498.png (1920x1009, 1.78M)

One unappreciated thing ffxiv had in EW was that all job gear look 10/10 (aside from ASTRO lmao how hard is big fat hat and a cool black and gold dress hard to do lol?)

>WHM is still permabusted and likely will never get fixed

buff bard

>Soken version of Elemental Lords theme soon
youtube.com/watch?v=fNQKjSgK2XI

My boner cannot be contained bros. My favorite boss battle song.

uhhhhhhhhh big yikes

Attached: 1650238581164.png (555x166, 122.01K)

>make wild generalization that is unspecific and outright wrong
>force yourself to clarify because its such a retarded statement
>conducive to an argument
Holy shit, you're an actual retard. Fuck. I'm sorry dude. I really am.

Honestly, all of Soken's remixes of old tracks other than Eternal Wind haven't wow'd me.

meds

I'm in crystal you bitch, now observe this screen where NINJA from FORTNITE who isn't even playing Ninja carried us

I accept your concession.

>Golbez
>Villian

Goddamnit, forgot the image.

Attached: crystal.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

>literally arguing at the wall

why did Estinien wreck Vrtra's shit a second time?

Attached: murderhobo.png (603x647, 808.5K)

janny 404d the other thread that was up for longer than this one

Just got warned for making an FFXIV thread that generals belong on . Look out OP. Abib is at it again. 20 Elden Ring threads is fine, but one FFXIV thread is crossing the line.

dragoontism

Janny's shitting up /xivg/ too with offtopic rap music

Attached: 1579238578935.png (1879x433, 46.6K)

Why does /vg/ even exist? And why do repeated threads about certain videogames like XIV and YGO trigger mods?
Hoes mad it seems

Blame the janny

Estinien canonically skips cutscenes and so didn't hear that Vritra owned the constructs

He'll probably be a better villain than in his original game, where his entire existence as a threat and his characterization were destroyed by "LOL BRAINWASHING"

I'm sure the first phase will have that song remixed and the second phase will have original music like how the warring triad did

WoW fanatic mods have been butthurt over FFXIV for about a decade now. The game's success, and WoW's downfall has just made things more hilarious.

>how many layers of brainwashing are you on
>>like,, maybe 5, or 6 right now. my dragoon
>you are like a little baby
>watch this

Latest piece of hilarity has been Barry losing his fucking mind over WoWhead creating an FFXIV fansite, The Linkshell, in addition to the WoW one

How that man hasn't killed himself or done something to end up in a mental hospital is beyond me. How long has it even been since he started his Versus XIII crusade? 15 years?

It's sad the mod bias doesn't only exist for games, but e-celebs as well. Yet people wonder why this is the worst run board on the site. Don't even see why the made the shitty subreddit tier boards like /vm/ and /vrp/ etc..

It's been long enough that Yea Forums is basically the only place on the internet that he's not banned from, and even that I imagine is because the mods are hesitant(?) to range-ban anybody, nevermind sympathetics like I_AM_ABIB who have their own autistic crusades against certain games

Attached: 1646804954386.png (811x606, 391.94K)

fucking top kek
fuck that spastic

The split-off boards were likely an attempt to curb Yea Forums down into more manageable sub-boards because Yea Forums was and still often is the largest board on the site, it's so goddamned big that it's nigh-impossible to moderate outside of events that heavily curb the site population like April Fool's

Yea Forums getting split up is logical due to what % of traffic this board operates on. That said, the mods are BLATANTLY biased against some games.

christ what a pathetic existence

Is it confirmed to be Golbez? Are we just using established villains now that we're done with the original ones?

They didn't outright name him, but he's accompanied by the 4 fiends so that's definitely him.

He may or may not be actually named Golbez but it's pretty blatantly him, up to the Four Fiends getting a scrap of dialogue with similar personalities to Scarmiglione/Barbariccia/Cagnazzo/Rubicante

Attached: 1636413779549.png (2560x1440, 3.8M)

It's literally his design and he appears with the four fiends.
Though since it's not just reusing the Dissidia model like Exdeath and Kefka did, it's likely a XIV take on him similar to Cloud of Darkness, rather than being the exact one from IV.
I expect Unukalhai to be his brother, since they're from the same world and his design is basically child-Cecil already.

no bro it's just a coincidence

Attached: DOCO5fJXUAAZ-JE.jpg (1920x1080, 294.66K)

can i get a link to the thread?

Azdaja is 100% gonna be his Shadow Dragon and I'm ready for it

Is that actually fucking Golbez?
Whats the context? Is he just a trial boss in FFXIV or is he real or something?
What is this

He's in the MSQ with all his elemental niggas

Golbez has always been better in spinoffs. Him and Kain are always done justice. Cecil on the other hand...

Haha

Attached: 1649985432380.png (909x1007, 1.23M)

He's gonna be the villain for the patch series.

I hope it's not actually Golbez in the armor, 14 is at it's best with original stuff

Golbez is apparently going to be tied to whatever exploratory Bozja type content we get for 6.X (it's already been established the Void will be explored in experimental "phases" from a base-camp identically to Eureka and Bozja) and he's going to war against the Cloud of Darkness, but to what result is unknown

He isn't named as Golbez but he is a "real character," not purely referential like Exdeath, Kefka and Chaos were

it's not confirmed but I won't be surprised if he's a sussy impostor

I'm guessing it's an original character using Golbez's armor, and probably his name until he's unmasked

People caught on to my DRG bs on diamond, I'll just have to stay back and jump im to execute

Attached: __original_drawn_by_aomoro__d6d62ec1a0610dd0f144cf19b3282094.jpg (2598x2820, 317.13K)

>nooooooooo it can't be the real golbez he's a le fake!
It's Golbez, stop coping. Did you guys do mental gymnastics when Ramza showed up in the Ivalice raids?

I'm always sad to see the Dissidia NT models. Such good designs wasted in a shit game.

Anons wheres the anamnesis 6.1 branch?

Are you okay?

Who hurt you?

Zeromus

It’s Golbez brother's, nephew's, cousin's, former roommate.

Cope

It's very obviously Golbez but it's unusual for the MSQ to just blatantly feature an old FF character like that, so we all think he'll be revealed as Pashtarot or some other new character that's just referencing Golbez without outright being Golbez. Like XIV's Venat uses the name and has the same role as acting as a traitor to her fellow 'gods', but is otherwise a completely different character.

Demon Zenos is going to kill and absorb him and take his throne.

Why bother to go past 25?