Master Duel

Easter BNUUY edition.

How go the daily missions?
The event is almost over, did you get all your gems?

Attached: JoyousMelffys-MADU-EN-VG-artwork.png (512x512, 311.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bG1Q5XxbHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=6bG1Q5XxbHM
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

What are your thoughts on Buster Blader anons? I feel in the mood to genocide some dragons

Attached: laund.png (2894x4093, 3.71M)

How do we fix the game from meta cancer faggots making the ladder repetive as fuck, regular update banlist or lock asians in their own servers like all gachas do?

>edition
Anyway, 35/50. Unsure if I should bother making a Cactus Fighter deck for it.

tcg style banlist that goes after stun and ftk, and yes corral all the bugmen into their own queue

i ran into 4 drytroons today and all of them had western names. for some reason all of them still playing in gold.

I play Rhongo turbo and alt+f4 if i lose the coinflip in platinum, fuck platinum

Attached: 1620792540964.png (209x171, 58.52K)

Dragonoid generator and gold moon coin, if opponent doesn't accept the fisticuffs scoop

Cactus fighter was difficult to get going. If you cant get it out in three turns or so just scoop.

What else for the rest of the deck?

>I play Rhongo turbo
>fuck platinum
You are the problem.

>top ranking bracket is still platinum
>everyone below gold is the same level of dog shit wood 5 players
>no casual queue

I love YGO but this shit is clearly not built for a mass gathering of people put into queues, tournaments, etc. The more I play the more I realize this. It's just something you do in your local communities and groups. Whoever has the most luck (or money) gets the rare shit and stomps.

>comment section immediately calling everything trans
Damn they're just as obsessed as this place

best of 1 yugioh needs a more aggressive banlist and a better matchmaking system and definitely a more refined ladder system, all things konami won't do

>Jewish man is a fag
Who could have seen it

I've finally been awarded for my patience with two Bale boys, including this motherfucker.
Now I can really make the best Zombie Deck.

Attached: Shiny.png (1595x763, 1.18M)

there's always going to be a meta user

based balerGOD

Post your royals

Rate this deck I spent 30 minutes against because I couldn't pull my harpies for SHIT.

Attached: file.png (640x657, 525.1K)

lucky-sama i kneel

Attached: royal highness king skele.png (216x303, 114.86K)

Not this shit again.

Dark snake syndrome and the pendulum that prevents effect damage but needs a sacrifice for maintenance. You sacrifice tokens until it has built enough to complete a good amount of the damage mission. Drawing cards

go first,negate is boring, most of the fun for me in this game stems from disassembling your opponent's board and destroying them after they put their all on the table.

Some asked about what armed dragon ruler deck looked like last thread so here it is I added zephyr and a few more things to it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-165455_Samsung Internet.jpg (1036x1622, 1.37M)

user, he plays this card. It can't even be kaiju'd and it locks you out of doing basically everything. You're talking to a wall.

Attached: rhongo.png (478x696, 822.36K)

What pend is that?

whats the absolute worst card in ygo?
(worst as in actually bad, not overpowered)

There's a trap card that makes your opponent win the game if it gets destroyed. I vote that.

Pot of Generosity.

I am missing the Pot of Extravagance I have.

Attached: royal_finish.png (376x132, 88.14K)

i know, if i don't have tools to stop rusty, i scoop, simple really.i don't want to entertain faggots, who don't even want to enjoy the game they play.

Attached: 1635805543164.png (464x678, 671.54K)

Any good Reptile decks? A while ago I pulled glossy Snake Rain and Ogdoadic Water Lily so that's 30 UR dust I could get but I'd like to know first.

wtf is the point of this one

There is none. It's just some filler card for packs, I guess. It has a banned counterpart that does the same thing but to your opponent.

joke on a broken banned card

Attached: 51u8-tHmzPL._AC_.jpg (336x500, 47.65K)

It does prevent the activation of cards that have drawbacks for you, or cards that would destroy themselves by their conditions, however nobody that plays such cards have the space to play this.

they made a bunch of joke versions of banned backrow cards like forceful sentry and cold wave, you can argue that you could do some meme shit where you pop these cards on your opponent but obviously its dumb degenerate shit
my choice for worst would be one of the dog shit early yugioh effect monsters

Attached: apiism6hy__54043.1558103054.jpg (876x1280, 199.8K)

Why are there so many different -tellarknight cards? Why are they not played much and which of the three is the best one?

Yes, I did use a lot of UR dust to make a Destiny Board deck, how can you tell?

Attached: bakura.jpg (496x380, 26.76K)

usable retains for gate guardian and the labyrinth monsters when?

did you win once with it ? if you did send clip

Attached: kekw.jpg (225x225, 4.1K)

Here's some glossy, king
free of charge

Attached: 1650028257215.jpg (933x1024, 103.94K)

I have won a grand total of 6 times with it. I think I have a couple saved, I have to check. Backrow removal pretty much kills it though.

one day I will finish their deck..

Attached: 7144709.png (816x911, 463.18K)

>spend a shit ton of UR dust beefing up my terrible Ojama A-Z Dragon Buster Cannon deck for shits and giggles since they're all staples and I'll probably get use out of them again
>mfw I actually start winning matches despite being in Plat 1
what have I done

Attached: sW8p4BR.jpg (1280x720, 136.92K)

their best card is banned due to having a yata effect of
>skip your opponents draw phase

>16k gems waiting to be used
>Have no idea what to make
>already made eldlich and trizoo
Guess they’ll expire

no dark bribes to protect it?

I spent an abhorrent amount on Zombie World and still had to craft 2 Unizombies and a bunch of UR extra deck shit at the end

Give me OTK decks or give me death.

Attached: CrusadiaVanguard-MADU-EN-VG-artwork.png (512x512, 420.03K)

should just print the anime version of gate guardian that can attack 3 times and prevent its destruction by banishing 1 of sui/kaze/sanga from the gy

Cute whore

Attached: 1649730387815.jpg (1639x2048, 429.08K)

I forgot that card exists. I'll have to try that out. My deck is mostly one big meme. If they have no backrow removal and I had a good starting hand first turn, then I've basically won.

Don't mind me, just pirating your graveyard

Attached: FossilFusion-BLAR-EN-ScR-1E[3].png (698x1000, 1.57M)

it would still be awful to summon
what it needs is some 4 star jr guardian versions that can summon the other 3

drytron, of course! :)

Fellow crusadia chad.

Attached: LEONIS.jpg (544x544, 151.03K)

Reptile decks are not very good and the cards you pulled are mostly important for Ogdoadic so if you ever wanted to build that you'd be set.

no you will not

Attached: Necrovalley-DUSA-EN-UR-1E.png (688x1012, 1.24M)

plot twist: the labrynth lady from the ocg actually has the gate guardian in her castle and the gate guardian juniors

one of these days i'll hit with super all in

What a coincidence, me too

Attached: 1647500388731.png (471x694, 818.33K)

wife material

Attached: 1650170916278.jpg (850x601, 340.27K)

>My deck is mostly one big meme
funny you mention that

Attached: file.png (659x756, 699.13K)

Attached: raigeki break.jpg (1280x1280, 188.02K)

it was turn skip, not just drawphase, but nobody used it for that effect because it was really convoluted to make, it was used a lot because it was a 1 card cyber dragon infinity

Heh, I hope it isn't too crowded in here

Attached: 1627735909477.png (467x684, 839.87K)

Based fellow meme player. Here's my Destiny Board deck. I tweaked it a bit since I just remembered Dark Bribe exists. Ideally I'd like to swap the pots with Upstart Goblin, or perhaps just Extravagance. Maybe Terraforming instead. Extra Deck does not matter because that shit's for pussies.

Attached: DEATH.png (788x528, 325.91K)

Ignister going second or when I too many handtraps going first so I had to pass turn

Detach afterglow. Watching that shit fall into the GY is like dropping a nuke on your opponent.

Attached: 31801517.jpg (421x614, 71.76K)

every time i get a big 30 thousand dmg on board galaxy bonk my opponent just scoops, its so annoying

How do you get 30 thousand user? Can you share your deck and combo structure please?

Attached: 858195920607.jpg (719x727, 399.15K)

60 Card Skull Servant Zombie World Eldlich
Would 2 or 3 zombie worlds be optimal

not just on prime, between the whole board i mean

ids player here, can confirm it really is this wholesome

If you're running a 60 card deck then obviously 3 is the answer, you dumb idiot.

how many gems does plat 5 get you at the end of the month? 2400?

Nothing.

There are no end of season rewards, dweeb

literally nothing they gave us like 600 the first season and then stopped

Gotta cut more shit then fuck

Attached: 1650064447328.gif (340x384, 2.82M)

few things are as satisfying as spooking my opponent into setting one/two and passing because i chose to go second