Likely Worlds:
>Marvel (Avengers?)
>Zootopia
>Moana
>Pixar (Incredibles or Wall-E?)
Worlds I want:
>Encanto
>Raya
>Disney Channel (Wizards of Waverly Place or Phineas and Ferb)
Probably Not Happening:
>Simpsons

What worlds/summons/KH characters do you guys want? Discuss.

Attached: 1649635104494m.jpg (1024x576, 32.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9R2TMKd9Zz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares.

This horrible shit game is going to flop

Give me a gravity falls world

Attached: 7eb954f419d6c03221269710a29613ea.jpg (833x1000, 90.88K)

>confirmed worlds
>star wars
That was Hades at the end of the trailer, only Hercules is confirmed. Also, I saw a pretty good post about the next KH will be about death, with Goofy and Donald exploring Disney underworlds to revive Sora. I doubt this is the plot but I think it would be awesome.

I would love a Princess and the Frog world already because the Dr. Facilier is a great villain and basically uses heartless already. Dr. Facilier also talks to evil ghosts which fit with that underworld speculation.

Moana, Raya and Encanto all seem like pretty obvious choices. I doubt KH will ever have a Disney-centric plot like the first game did but I think a return to basic story would be nice, with a "New Seven Princesses of Heart."

Was Olympus not confirmed at the end with Donald, Goofy, and Hades? Seems like Olympus hasn't missed a game outside of DDD.

hopefully olympus doesn't show up at all and it's all hades all the time

if donald and goofy are doing underworld or spirit shit, i imagine coco, princess and the frog, nightmare before christmas, and frozen 2 are pretty likely

if sora's doing live action shit like star wars and quadratum hopefully we get weird shit like indiana jones

>Wizards of Waverly Place
Listen, if Sora can meet Johnny Depp, he can meet Selena Gomez. Just saying.

Your wants are awful.
Behold true taste:
>Cars
>Alladin: the series
>Princess & the frog
>three caballeros
>Fantasia 2000

what a waste of cute and funny characters for a game with kike franchise scenarios.

Attached: 0002.png (314x339, 180.01K)

>Confirmed Worlds:
>>Star Wars
Wrong. That's speculation.
Until they announce the world it's not confirmed. Even Hades at the end could just be a cutscene.

We both know its not

Imagine a WALL-E tie in with Star Wars or something.

post strelitzia

I want it to be revealed that every game released after KH2 is just Sora having dreams with him going off to see Mickey about the letter.

Based on what Nomura said about that apartment being the hub area of Quadratum I am going to assume there will be less word but they will be more expansive/detailed.

>Cars
I imagine it would be an optional gimmick world like Atlantica in 2, but with a racing game.

>Confirmed worlds
Unreal Engine stock city

Attached: 1649603725907.jpg (1920x1080, 391.45K)

i dont know about you guys but i say Kingdom Hearts has really jumped the shark

Just put in Family Guy or Simsons Word, Summon whatever and i will buy this game. That would be my first KH game then...

Yeah I missed that one sorry

Starring: Man who should be hired

>wall-e world
>2b cameo boss in it

>Worlds I want:
>>Encanto
only trannies liked that garbage

Kingdom Hearts is a gateway JRPG of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and PLOT. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the keyblades, magic, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole heart-light-darkness faggotry and everything about the Kingdom Hearts world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on lame interactions, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Kingdom Hearts is basically THE series to attract the most hated videogame fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Kingdom Hearts threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

Attached: KH4_01_legal.jpg (1920x1080, 509.34K)

Wall-E meeting R2D2 would be cute

What are Hannah Montana's chances? Be real with me.

Rather jumped a fucking blue whale.

>"Holy crap I haven't seen this much darkness since the time I was at a Black Lives Matter rally!"

Attached: EXB9QpGc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.72K)

Post Xion!

Attached: 1649624273143.png (990x990, 740.07K)

>KH world that has various challenges based on cutaways
LOL

So basically the PS2 game?

Kim Possible has a higher chance than Hannah Montana

Get ready for some midge kino.

Attached: Willow-1-.jpg (720x480, 386.4K)

>the boss of the level only takes damage if you punt Warwick Davis into him

Alien v. Predator or just Predator world with Dutch as the party member for the world.

It looks so good

stupid goblin

unironically those types of gimmick boss fights are always kino

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jwGr3vNozg

Attached: 1450838338635.jpg (923x866, 142.18K)

What if instead it was an aliens world with Ripley companion, but predator is a secret boss that can jump you in any world?

This would be so fucking stupid and I 100% want it in.

Attached: dinoshit.jpg (347x500, 42.43K)

What does Hades have to do with anything? The world they showed was very clearly Endor. You could even see the feet of an AT Walker

Honestly given how fucked the series is wouldn't mind a world based on this piece of shit or grabage like Home on The Range.
Fuck the Little's infamous scumbag dad should be the party member given how the series already tries to manipulate you into caring about hateable characters.

Attached: cb2ee7b6df0ee4e60824c798f18001d9daa41628r1-736-736v2_uhq.jpg (736x736, 58.97K)

>Worlds
Lilo and Stich
Toy Story 2
Incredibles
Ducktales
Moana
Star Wars OT
Wreck it Ralph
Zootopia

>Summons
Lightning Mcqueen
Indiana Jones
Iron Man
Red Panda

Attached: 1566588585902(2).png (1000x1000, 367.45K)

One of the shots from the trailer shows what's pretty clearly the base of an AT-ST foot, so that's why people are saying Star Wars is confirmed. Odds are pretty good it's going to be set on Endor based on the surroundings

Attached: 7xo9rtpemps81.png (640x360, 317.44K)

apparently everything from quadratum is considered fictional for Sora, then how would they explain the disney worlds if they continue to appear?

I'm aint seeing it but it could just be my dislike for Star Wars blinding me

"Ughh, this Disney world is a movie... in Wreck-It-Ralph"

I never played Kingdom Hearts 3.
With the announcement of KH4 I want to replay the series and then play 3.
Which weapon should I pick at the start for most fun?
Also planning on doing KH1 and 2 on Critical mode which I have never done before.

Attached: FDCcHDGaUAA_02O.jpg (700x1000, 571.35K)

Eh, I can kinda see it. I could just be more rocks, though. Seems kinda small for an AT-ST foot.

That artstyle looks like shit

Its a realistic world, nigga. Sora is in an actual Tokyo world. Its already been confirmed by Nomura that its the artstyle for that world, and Sora going back to a Disney world would make him go back to the other style.

I hope for more original worlds, and also some SE worlds.
>Dragon Quest world
>Valkyrie Profile World
>Drakengard/NieR world
>Deus Ex world
I don't think this will happen though.

Here's an AT-ST model for conparison

Attached: k4rsb9dgmps81.png (216x323, 55.3K)

>Deus Ex world
>Sora refuses to eat the bugs or live in the pod

>no Gex world
I want to live in a world where Sora meets Gex. And Gex immediately looks at the camera and says "Geez, someone send this guy back to Toonami."

Didn't 3 finish the story? Is this just a cash grab or a new arc?

No, 3 was the end of the darkseeker saga, this is a new one called "the lost master arc".

If deadpool is in this i swear to god!

>mystery nigga in shibuya

New arc. It was leading to this before 3 even came out.
youtube.com/watch?v=9R2TMKd9Zz0