When's the next update?

When's the next update?

Attached: SenranKagura7EVEN-2.jpg (1920x1080, 203.39K)

Game and series are dead thankfully. What a waste.

Probably never. Still mad that we'll never get a real followup to Deep Crimson.

after Nep x SK drops on pc probably?
idk if they're still on it but I really hope we get more musou SK games.

also, Murakumo best girl.

Attached: murakumo1.jpg (1024x768, 161.57K)

>after Nep x SK drops on pc probably?
Why do you think 7 is even still a thing?

7 was probably already scrapped yeah, but maybe we'll get an entire new game in the future, for switch and pc, fuck snoy

Funny way of spelling Yozakura there.

Attached: 1645717865672.jpg (506x900, 366.33K)

>entire new game
No, you're going to get more bare bones almost asset flips like the nep one and you're going to like it.

>oh wow sk7 released
>oh the story is progressed by character missions
>there are like 30 of them now

That was generally the problem with Estival Versus' campaign. Too many characters, not enough attention dedicated to like 80% of them. Crimson as a whole didn't even need to be in the game, Homura got like one mission and it was a fucking tutorial.

SK is one of those series that Yea Forums worships even when the games are shit just because it has anime tiddies.

>more bare bones almost asset flips like the nep one
ehh, better than nothing

Attached: skrin.gif (600x810, 923.42K)

actually the art is very endearing and the series is already a decade old so people are attached

Attached: 1641290513016.jpg (1500x1123, 329.74K)

Actually it's because the first 3 games were actually endearing, and then the rest happened.

>better than nothing
How is it better than nothing when they make you pay for something you're already played through a number of times now? Even discounted to 2-5 dollars is too much to replay the same things and end up having less included in them from the previous iteration. The series ran out of steam with fucking EV of all things, and just death spiraled from there.

>sameface
>samebody
>same retarded teeth
>sOoOo eNdEaRiNg xD

Y U M I

2 was great

Attached: ....png (485x326, 184.28K)

>just because it has anime tiddies
Not true. People love the characters. Yeah it's a waifu franchise, but everyone has a favorite girl and like said, people get attached to their favorite characters.

Attached: 1627427323197.jpg (2048x1426, 310.65K)

ok

Wrong. The girls do have characters and the story was quite nice from the first couple of games. It went all downhill went they introduced Yumi.

Attached: 1628436857813.gif (563x514, 3.98M)

Focus on Yumi

Attached: 1627441558237.jpg (670x900, 235.89K)

>It went all downhill went they introduced Yumi.
It was already heading downward before that thanks to boobsman being a fucking idiot, but her sole focus from the series cemented everything.

>introduced Yumi
Yes and no. Yumi was actually fine as a character in SV, she was an extremist justicefag foil to Asuka's friendship centrism and it worked. Problem is that all resolved itself by the end but Japanese waifutism did what it does, so instead of retiring Yumi with grace they kept going and...yeah.

And now the series is dead.

KUMOS
KUMOS
KUMOS

Even SV started doing her trope shit with the cute stuff in her side story bits, this series was just another case of mismanagement and poor foresight.

Yumi is kinda boring but she's not the enemy here. Sony is.

Attached: 1644553869182.jpg (701x900, 250.06K)

>Sony is.
Oh yeah, Sony made them fuck up EV and all those other shitty spin off titles with more features being taken out/etc.

What's wrong with EV? I liked it.

Attached: 1646838245211.jpg (800x450, 297.91K)

>Yumi was actually fine as a character in SV, she was an extremist justicefag foil to Asuka's friendship centrism and it worked.
she was basically a villain, I liked her in that one

Sony didn't really do much. They just made it to Takaki could either put effort into the games again and actually TRY, or throw a hissy fit and leave.

We all know what he chose.

Funny how all the good will for him basically evaporated after that whole bit.

>forcing series creator to remove fanservice (the main thing the series is known for) is "putting effort into the games"

Attached: retarded.jpg (328x321, 47.9K)

Oh boy, it helped to be there on release. Basically, the storytelling and characterization took an absolute nosedive - too many things to keep up with and the flanderization got out of hand - but even worse still was the clear cut mechanical downgrade relative to SV. SV might've been too easy to cheese but at least it controlled rather smoothly, while EV gutted much of the smoothness to balance out multiplayer of all things. Most cancels were removed, dashes were nerfed to the ground, and strikes generally just feel slower. And on top of all that, most enemies in the campaign have ridiculous superarmor so hit feedback was just atrocious AND pretty much any heavy hitter like Yozakura or Yomi became borderline unplayable since big, staggering hits are their entire gimmick. EV's an absolute clusterfuck of an action game, for every cool thing it added it fucked up something three times as important.

Should I take the copium by buying Nepshit?

At first the fanservice was a bonus, after the fleshed out characters and lore and an earnest attempt at solid gameplay. But after Versus he realized he could coast on dressing them up, virtually groping them, and having Yumi do everything, and the series went into a rut. Sony made that rut impossible to continue, so he took his ball and left instead.

That's all the series had at that point and for awhile. What else dud it offer other than a lack luster and dull dynasty warriors game? What did they bother innovating in or at least polishing? All the girls have basically the same bodies, the fanservice has largely been the same since SV, and the characters are all mulled down completely to their single character tropes and that's it. There's nothing else.

Never. Remove all neps.

Attached: 1638258936806.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

choose one

Attached: 1625244426065.jpg (1191x1515, 946.35K)

I don't feel good about it, but I'll do it just because the game features 4 SK characters. God help me.

Attached: 1645378763302.jpg (2816x4059, 890.77K)

Yomi.

Attached: Ikaruga & Yomi victory sk2.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

Don't. They're glorified guest stars. And Nep games are crap anyway.

this so bad holy shit LOL
>just change the hair color and add an tiny hair clip and put a different name no one will tell the difference *laughs*

I know bro, but I just want to support SK in some way, but I'm not touching gachashit, fuck that. Is there no other way? I don't want to admit defeat here but it's getting harder everyday.

I mean, that lady that does the Neptunia and Date a Live art has been doing that for over a decade and people still hire her to do their designs. I can deal with sameface to a degree, but I can't deal with them all nearly having the same bodies because they didn't want to waste time on differing proportions at all.

No, theres really nothing else. Best to just let them fade away in peace.

so stop creating those shit threads?
fucking retarded bot

Sony was just the final nail in the coffin. Yumi killed and burried the franchise and spit on its grave

Honestly this for the most part. The series doesn't really offer anything, especially Neps, to anyone and the fanservice it does offer is something you can get elsewhere and have it done better.

the door is right there buddy

Attached: janniesbtfo.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

Manga art is minimal by design. Is Minnie Mouse a bad design because she's just Mickey with a dress? Sometimes simple is effective.

Probably Ikaruga between the two but both are high tier.

my opinion of her has softened because I realize she's getting paraded around as an attraction rather than a character
also the fanart keeps coming, somehow

Attached: 3826412ddd17796c383601bec7af935a.jpg (850x595, 339.32K)

>she's getting paraded around as an attraction rather than a character
Still doesn't make her good.

>also the fanart keeps coming, somehow
Barely any, and it's not like the series got much of it in the first place.

Attached: 1635932424389.jpg (640x1080, 116.67K)

haha

Attached: 1649792971722.jpg (1550x2074, 1.48M)

they killed millions...

>A waifufag claiming to be above gacha
The absolute state of Yea Forums contrarianism