Over twice the amount of Elden Ring's lifetime sales

>Over twice the amount of Elden Ring's lifetime sales
>Mod support
>Runs great on PC
>Actual dialogue and NPC interactions
>Yea Forums hates it
Fromdronies seething about real RPGs, tale old as time, can't wait for Starfield to win GOTY

Attached: elder-scrolls-skyrim-button-2017-1629409446732.jpg (1000x1000, 123.86K)

I always knew this thread was coming sooner or later.

I just want to be comfy space trucker, user. Don't to get into fights with other geimus.

Attached: 1648548716656.png (366x327, 48.29K)

Im actually pulling out chunks of my hair

True Bethesda fans do not seek fights with other fanbases. People can enjoy whatever they want.
Bad user.

one thing i realized is that most skyrim haters are literal npcs that only shit on the game because its the "cool" or "based" thing to do
it was a masterpiece and way ahead of its time, thats facts

Attached: 20220216_172236.jpg (1054x1174, 179.54K)

Is this supposed to impress anybody when this happened over a decade with like five re-releases?

Todd-sama, please... I need Starfield gameplay...

Attached: cta cry.png (604x453, 472.19K)

based

Attached: FLLMFp5XsAIcRvb.jpg (512x640, 68.39K)

>>Over twice the amount of Elden Ring's lifetime sales
Comparing sales over 2 weeks since release with sales over 500+ weeks since release? Really that desperate?

>needs 500 mods to be good
yeah im thinking its pretty based game for a coomer mod simulator

Fun fact: Demon's Souls was supposed to be a Skyrim ripoff.

Skyrim, like other Bethesda titles, is designed exclusively for the most casual of casual gamer. My seven year old nephew and his classmates play Skyrim and do quite well with it. It's a game that requires no skill, no thought, no planning, no strategy. And there are no consequences to your choices and actions. Which ever way you approach the game, the results will be the same. That's fine. Every level of gamer deserves entertainment. But make no mistake -- Skyrim is designed of, by, and for the most casual of casual gamers which is also the largest segment of the consumer base. And that's really Bethesda's ultimate goal -- Not to develop groundbreaking gameplay but to target the largest audience for maximum profit.

Attached: skyrim_Never+should+have+come+here+_3740d18c000e7ad332014c3540dd075d.jpg (636x699, 188.24K)

>Re-released 3 times

> way ahead of its time

No not really, it didnt improve much on oblivion except loght combat tweeking and dumbing down the leveling system. Skyrim was also a lot less interesting than skyrim and with the amount of dev time between the two it wasn't that much of an upgrade graphics wise. I liked skyrim when it first came out but it's not any fun for multiple playthroughs without mods making it entirely different game with added content to do.

In the short time elden ring has been out I've already had more hours in it.

>Fromdronies
Actually rent free. The games are nothing alike

It was a masterpiece but by no means ahead of its time. Nobody thought of it as revolutionary, just a really great game

It did really well to get normies that usually play Fifa to buy it

>>Runs great on PC
yeah so does elden ring

>there are no consequences to your choices and actions
I think that souls games feel so hardcore mainly because they don't let you save game whenever you like. Every casual game lets you do that, so that you're not it such stress of making a mistake or a bad choice. I believe saving is the most important mechanic of all, when it comes to how hardcore/casual the game is.

Attached: 1650037727832.jpg (712x1024, 111.05K)

user we both know this isn't true. Top of the line pcs still have game crashes and frame drops

Have fun with your screen tearing and micro stutters
Yeah, Skyrim's an actual RPG

>Runs great on PC
that depends on the pc

works on my machine

Attached: 1635796276391.jpg (685x450, 134.31K)

>real RPG
>skyrim
HA!

Attached: funny laughing man.jpg (259x194, 5.99K)

this game is almost 100 years old by now

More choice and consequence than any prior Bethesda title.
Actual C&C not throwawy ending slide nonsense from the 90s for this game.
No sir.

>HARD GOOD, EASY BAD
Fromdrone logic. I bet you think Rayman on PS1 is the greatest game ever.

Elden Ring players are trannies.

Attached: Capture.png (460x384, 178.58K)

Attached: v in the future.jpg (1344x2492, 692.13K)

It's not even a hardcore mechanic. Designated checkpoints and savepoints have existed for a long time. The newly introduced Stake of Marikas are practically autosaves in the Soulslike formula that lessens the cardio your character have to do to get back to the boss fight.

The hardcore mechanic is the "token" not immediately being granted to power your character up until a savepoint and the very real possibility of losing what you accumulated. And also the intended jank for the players to deal with but unironic Fromdrones will forever be blind to that point.

>Games have to be... le difficult
Back to plebbit I bet you'd become a tranny just because it's harder

It has about as many meaningful choices as your average GTA game, and I wouldn't call those RPGs.
Now if you had said Fallout 1 and 2 or Planescape Torment, you might have a point.

>no planning
Playing anything harder than adept and ignoring stealth archer does
>Which ever way you approach the game, the results will be the same.
As opposed to all those games with 100% unique outcomes besides "beat thing up" or "argue with thing" like....

You didn't experience Skyrim.

Based. It goes beyond difficulty, Skyrim holds your hand whenever possible. Literal baby game lol, can't even get invested as an adult. TES 6 dialogue will have the "Should I repeat what I just said?" from Zelda lmao

the only good version of skyrim is the heavily modded VR version

Attached: 1649554890256.webm (624x352, 2.94M)

So you are only parroting points you heard .
Play games and form your own opinion next time.

>if you disagree, you didn't play the game!!
Nice cope. Play more RPGs, particularly ones not made by Bethesda, then get back to me. Last reply.

>>Over twice the amount of Elden Ring's lifetime sales
Who cares
>>Mod support
Has to have the most mods of any game
>>Runs great on PC
Does it fuck
>>Actual dialogue and NPC interactions
And no shitty fallout 4 voiced protagonist
>>Yea Forums hates it
They're idiots

Can't stand the voice actors in Skyrim, so flat and boring especially the one for Farkas. Dude sounds like he's reading it out loud from the pages and it sounds so monotone.

mfw Skyrim has almost been out for 4000 days

Attached: time.jpg (265x130, 3.48K)

>game about fighting dragons
>not a single dragon to be found, only wyverns

LMAO

wyverns are a type of dragon, therefore they are dragons.

I would quit when I was behind as well.
Stay salty.

Serana>>>>>>the entirety of Eden Ring's cast

you could've said isran and i would've agreed because serana is generic laura bailey.

Bro literally ask anyone normie npc their favourite game and you'll get skyrim
It's literally peak npc. Imagine thinking liking skyrim is a cool contrarian opinion. What a fucking retard

Contrarianism is relative to the community you're comparing yourself to
Also you're wrong. Normies love their FIFAs and 2Ks and old Halo games. Skyrim lovers are one step away from normal normies (and still have shit taste compared to your enlightened Touhou-loving mind)

Yes the fans of each game are as follows

Smart well adjusted :Skyrim
Nostalgiafags :Oblivion
Contrarians : Morrowind
Hipsters : Daggerfall
Nobody : Arena

NTA but you are a salt factory my friend

shittiest jankiest "rpg" i've ever played. uninstalled this shit after the intro sequence.

>ohh but mods make it good
if your game needs 50-100 mods to make it playable, maybe it's not a good game?

>roleplaying is dialogue choices

you've no clue what you're talking about. Skyrim has sandbox mechanics for people who want to roleplay as whatever they want. I did a playthrough as a museum curator because the game offers that kind of freedom and interactions between the world. When can you do that kind of stuff in FO1, FO2 or PST? You've been fooled by RPGcodex dweebs into thinking roleplaying is dialogue choices and not sandbox interactions with the world based on a character you want to play.

Awww need a hug?

Do you mean the Ps5 version or are you retarded?

What did he mean by this?

Either user was whiteknighting another user who had got slapped around and felt bad for him. He may have needed a hug. The other possibility is the user that got slapped around really got stung and tried to samefag some of the shame away. A hug may have been helpful in that case as well.

WHERE THE FUCK IS TES6 TODD YOU LYING FUCK

Attached: 1639101949340.gif (267x267, 226.3K)

>11 years old
>released on 15 different platforms
>only has twice elden ring's 3 week sales
it's over for todd and the gang

i shit on skyrim since it launched and everyone else thought it was good and then all the npcs followed my example

normal npcs thought it was revolutionary because they never played a console rpg before

>skyrim
niggers
>the rest
white people